Why I’m no longer a Christian
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462271 May 31, 2013
Hecate Goddess of Death wrote:
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
<quoted text>
You are SO fucking full of shit it's indescribable! YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMNED THING ABOUT *ANYFUCKINGTHING!!* All you do is proclaim science to be wrong about everything and proclaim yourself and your dumb fucking religion to be right about everything! You have not ONE FUCKING SHRED of intellect or honesty, or even common sense!
Jesusgodfuckingdamnedchrist!!
Madre di Dio! Tu sei il pi� stupido fottuto pezzo di merda che abbia mai incontrato! Stupido piccolo testa di cazzo fascista, non quel tipo di stupidit� bruciare??
Santa Madre di Dio!
The stench of your putrid soul and shit-filled cranium are truly overpowering.
Clusterfcuk-o-rama!
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462272 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Go hang yourself with your buybull belt, you redneck azzwhole.
Teach me about didgits...
I'm black!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462273 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Waaasssie's gettin' worse every day, isn't he?
Yes.

The Borderland of Sol

#462274 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You'd be right.
Was that Hal Needham--the stunt co-ordinator for "Smokey and the Bandit?"
I have no idea.

Wait, I looked it up. He was, apparently, uncredited, but there.

The Borderland of Sol

#462275 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You'd be right.
Was that Hal Needham--the stunt co-ordinator for "Smokey and the Bandit?"
SORRY!!!
This is just effing classic.

The Borderland of Sol

#462276 May 31, 2013

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#462277 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I regard Hick as a friend.
And I read more than I post, You might try it.
Remember the Wise Old Owl?
Back away slow Mac ...they say it's hard to get the smell off.

The Borderland of Sol

#462278 May 31, 2013
Don't get much better.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462279 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Don't get much better.
Sockpuppet love.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462280 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
<quoted text>
You are SO fucking full of shit it's indescribable! YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMNED THING ABOUT *ANYFUCKINGTHING!!* All you do is proclaim science to be wrong about everything and proclaim yourself and your dumb fucking religion to be right about everything! You have not ONE FUCKING SHRED of intellect or honesty, or even common sense!
Jesusgodfuckingdamnedchrist!!
Madre di Dio! Tu sei il pi� stupido fottuto pezzo di merda che abbia mai incontrato! Stupido piccolo testa di cazzo fascista, non quel tipo di stupidit� bruciare??
Santa Madre di Dio!
The stench of your putrid soul and shit-filled cranium are truly overpowering.
You should teach retarded black kids. You got the personality for it.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462281 May 31, 2013
Oh, wait....

The Borderland of Sol

#462282 May 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppet love.
Oh, I don't do socks.

I'm not that insecure.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462284 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I don't do socks.
I'm not that insecure.
still going barefoot huh mac?? watch out for them sand-spurs boy they hurt like hell

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462285 May 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You should teach retarded black kids. You got the personality for it.
funny Stomper
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462286 May 31, 2013
The truth is stranger than fiction!
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462287 May 31, 2013
But, I digress...
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462288 May 31, 2013
I miss the old Kait. The stories she could tell! Invisible dogs. Fighting evil Christians! Casting spells. talking to Casper. Veterinarian assistant ( or grocery cashier) by day, super Strega witch by night! Blah, blah, blah. Yeast taco's at Stephy's joint.
Hecter Godless and Dead

Concord, NC

#462289 May 31, 2013
STOMP! STOMP!

The Borderland of Sol

#462290 May 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
I miss the old Kait. The stories she could tell! Invisible dogs. Fighting evil Christians! Casting spells. talking to Casper. Veterinarian assistant ( or grocery cashier) by day, super Strega witch by night! Blah, blah, blah. Yeast taco's at Stephy's joint.
Oh, shut the [email protected] up, you halfwit.
Hecter Godless and Dead

Concord, NC

#462291 May 31, 2013
4611, 4610, 4609...

Tick tock...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 3 min Lollypop8928 92
Looking for a naughty girl. 7 min Gurly4054 9
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 11 min Tramp353 83
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 14 min Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min karl44 87,900
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 18 min It aint necessari... 18
China Portable LED Sign, Truck LED Display, Bus... 18 min Crush7537 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 665,126
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Insults Are Easier 177
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr Dolly6807 447
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Spank9090 977,198
More from around the web