Why I’m no longer a Christian

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#462254 May 31, 2013
Hecate Goddess of Death wrote:
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're making a nuber of progressive wagers.
First, that your deity is an insecure psychopathic creep who'll punish you forever if you don't pick him.
Second, that he'll do the same if you don't worship him just right.
Third, that any other deity you might have chosen won't protect you from him.
And fourth, of course, that you've picked (or your teachers picked for you) the right one out of maybe a million possibilities.
The odds against your making that quinella are nigh on astronomical.
<quoted text>
No he didn't. Some goat-fucking desert rat wrote that.
Now, I effing know you don't remember this.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462255 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my litmus test is in its infancy stage so i'm tweeking it as i see fit:)
i do not agree with your conclusion on #1 since the so-called "evidence" that evolutionists propose would not stand-up to any objective testing evn by other evolutionists. the theory of evolution is a malignant religion, not a provable science.
You are SO fucking full of shit it's indescribable! YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMNED THING ABOUT *ANYFUCKINGTHING!!* All you do is proclaim science to be wrong about everything and proclaim yourself and your dumb fucking religion to be right about everything! You have not ONE FUCKING SHRED of intellect or honesty, or even common sense!

Jesusgodfuckingdamnedchrist!!

Madre di Dio! Tu sei il più stupido fottuto pezzo di merda che abbia mai incontrato! Stupido piccolo testa di cazzo fascista, non quel tipo di stupidità bruciare??

Santa Madre di Dio!

The stench of your putrid soul and shit-filled cranium are truly overpowering.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462257 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>My religion? Laffin.
Let me sum up for you, and pay attention this time.
There is no evidence to suport tha existence of a deity.
Therefore, there's no reason n to believe one exists.
Therefore, I don't.
See how easy?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e. YOUR deity/religion than could be summed-up as SELF!
No, that would be *yours.* You prove it here every day.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462258 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, you apocalyptic imbecile.
I own no deity at all, no religion at all, and worship nothing at all, because there's no reason to do so.
Why is this so hard to you?
He doesn't want to understand, he just wants his way. And he demands that we give it to him.

He's such an azzwhole.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462259 May 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self" cannot be a religion. Atheist is lacking belief in a deity, so there cannot be one for an atheist. Your god, however, is your imaginary friend, your alter ego, and no more powerful than the imaginary friend of a child. Let your god strike me down now, if he be real, otherwise he is but a figment of your imagination, a fool's reflection.
Nope, still standing ... well sitting.
Reality does not sit well with waaasssuuup and others of his ilk. That's why they try to create their own, and then try to validate it in their own minds by trying to impose it on us.

They've been trying to do that since day one.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462260 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you lost at the very first word.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>If God was proved to you would you bow down and worship him?????
If (fill in the blank) was proved to you, would you bow down and worship him?????
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462261 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, you apocalyptic imbecile.
I own no deity at all, no religion at all, and worship nothing at all, because there's no reason to do so.
Why is this so hard to you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your darn toot'n that you don't own yourSELF/religion;
He said "deity," you ass nugget. This is what happens to people who turn away from education; they turn into dolts like you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> all that you are and have has been on loan and your Debtor ain't happy that you've disrespected Him and squandered all!
Your god does not exist. Deal with it.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462262 May 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Self" cannot be a religion. Atheist is lacking belief in a deity, so there cannot be one for an atheist. Your god, however, is your imaginary friend, your alter ego, and no more powerful than the imaginary friend of a child. Let your god strike me down now, if he be real, otherwise he is but a figment of your imagination, a fool's reflection.
Nope, still standing ... well sitting.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
atheism is perhaps the most malicious and satanic of all religions
Atheism is not a religion, liar. You know that. Your brand of christianity, on the other hand, is as malignant as fundamentalist islam. You both worship the same "god."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>since it rebelliously refuses to accept any and all evidence of God.
There is no evidence of your "god."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> it's akin to a brat holding his breath till he turns blue in the face.....
Keep holding your breath.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462263 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Did that lot make sense to you, before you hit "enter"?
Laffin.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it did. tho it may not make any sense to you now, it most certainly will at the very moment your spirit leaves your dead flesh.
Fish-on-the-bottom yogurt makes as much sense as anything *you* believe in.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462264 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I count you as a friend also, Pretty Witch.
Waaasssie's gettin' worse every day, isn't he?
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462265 May 31, 2013
Gutless Stump wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your retarded four year old class ever take offense at your attitude as a teacher?
Go hang yourself with your buybull belt, you redneck azzwhole.
Hecate Goddess of Death

Central Point, OR

#462266 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Now, I effing know you don't remember this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ZcbifYqpGcXX
You'd be right.

Was that Hal Needham--the stunt co-ordinator for "Smokey and the Bandit?"

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462267 May 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you lost at the very first word.
<quoted text>
If (fill in the blank) was proved to you, would you bow down and worship him?????
Jesus??? yes I would

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#462268 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
what about me?
Chess Jurist

Northfield, OH

#462269 May 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>reflexive pronouns are made when it reflects the subject... Ye Ol grammar nazi you.... LOL
Try not to correct my grammar when Im on a roll with my most excellent posts!!!!!!! ya hear me boy
I'll correct your grammar when I please, goofy.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462270 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he have to prove it when there is mountains of evidence of evolution recorded. What you're saying sounds to me like "prove that grass is green", or "prove that the sun is hot".
Evolution is taught in our educational institutions as fact. You have the dissenting opinion, so it's up to you to prove, not him.
<quoted text>
He said mountains of evidence, asshole, and he's right.
<quoted text>
Now,*that's* bullshit. Anytime someone defeats you with logic, reason and truth, you scream "ANTICHRIST FAITH! ANTICHRIST FAITH!! ANTICHRIST FAITH!!!"
There is no "christ" to be anti.
<quoted text>
You still use that line on children, don't you, hate monger? Don't you understand that your superstitions and lies don't work on rational, thinking adults?
<quoted text>
Your own jesus who is god (according to you, anyway) stated in Commandment # 9:'You shall not lie.' But you don't give a fuck about that, do you? Naw. Jesus lets you slide for breaking his commandments, right?
Right?
Clusterfcuk posting. Who said what? My eyes are bleeding.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462271 May 31, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries about the abrasiveness. I'm used to it... This is the internet and I don't get bent out of shape about things often. As far as my beliefs go, I have been agnostic for a long time and am just now getting back into praying and living the ways of Christ.
#1 - No, I do not believe in literal creationism. I believe that this is how the ancient jews understood how the earth and came to be, and Genesis is their recording of it, to the best of their ability to understand. Did god wave his finger in the air, and suddenly something happened? Does he even have a finger? I don't know... Maybe, maybe not. The stories in Genesis are obviously told through the lens of the culture and their understanding of science though.
#2 - It does not affect the sanctity of my marriage a bit to allow gay marriage. It's an equal rights issue, not a religious one.
#3 - Yes, I do believe that Jesus is God. And the bible... When you take away the stuff that makes no sense through a modern lens, and try to understand the message, is a collection of books that create changes for the better in people when they follow and live it's message.
It seems like you're preparing for the last days? You believe that we are at the end of times?
<quoted text>
You are SO fucking full of shit it's indescribable! YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMNED THING ABOUT *ANYFUCKINGTHING!!* All you do is proclaim science to be wrong about everything and proclaim yourself and your dumb fucking religion to be right about everything! You have not ONE FUCKING SHRED of intellect or honesty, or even common sense!
Jesusgodfuckingdamnedchrist!!
Madre di Dio! Tu sei il pi� stupido fottuto pezzo di merda che abbia mai incontrato! Stupido piccolo testa di cazzo fascista, non quel tipo di stupidit� bruciare??
Santa Madre di Dio!
The stench of your putrid soul and shit-filled cranium are truly overpowering.
Clusterfcuk-o-rama!
Gut Stomper

Germany

#462272 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Go hang yourself with your buybull belt, you redneck azzwhole.
Teach me about didgits...
I'm black!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Borderland of Sol

#462273 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes.

The Borderland of Sol

#462274 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You'd be right.
Was that Hal Needham--the stunt co-ordinator for "Smokey and the Bandit?"
I have no idea.

Wait, I looked it up. He was, apparently, uncredited, but there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 670,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Elerby 100,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 3 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 5 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web