Why I知 no longer a Christian

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 21,719)

Showing posts 434,361 - 434,380 of440,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461410
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's this brand new tool out, a really really really super recent invention that *might* be pretty complicated for you to use; it's called a "brush."
well there was more trouble involved than just hair; there was the whole scratching furniture thing and staying out all night....

are you more of a dog or cat kinda girl?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461411
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
It was fascist, just like you and your religion. No wonder so many Nazis were christian.
your a quasi-conservative witch, you ought to know which group is attempting to erode our constitution and create fascist law after fascist law, trying to control our every move and it sure ain't the republican party:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461413
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your a quasi-conservative witch, you ought to know which group is attempting to erode our constitution and create fascist law after fascist law, trying to control our every move and it sure ain't the republican party:)
Another DY-NO-MITE of a post by waaasssuuup... a good christian brother... who owns kaitlin, the big nasty...
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461414
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting on Topix is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Well then, you win.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461415
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting on Topix is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Well, then, you win.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461416
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I'm more masculine that you? That's awesome.
I never had a doubt.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461417
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be sexually confused and morally challenged.
Your type?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461418
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I never had a doubt.
That would make you a ... sissy.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461421
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really have to ask?
I know...

Just trying to cultivate an actual conversation instead of the usual that goes on in here. Didn't really work.

How have you been?
juwanaman

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461423
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

yup

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461424
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Perseverance will change the atmosphere.
I don't know...not sure about that. Most people that actually want to discuss have for the most part left. The cesspool took over. At one time this was an informative site...then the trolls seem to have captured the audience. For some of us...somewhere along the line...the arguing grew old.

So...what captured your attention about this thread?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461425
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...not sure about that. Most people that actually want to discuss have for the most part left. The cesspool took over. At one time this was an informative site...then the trolls seem to have captured the audience. For some of us...somewhere along the line...the arguing grew old.
So...what captured your attention about this thread?
and then there's Annie, who when you make too much sense she shuts down and refuses to discuss any further. sigh.....yeah some peeps like kait get pretty trashy, but all in all, there's still a few of us reasonable folks who frequent this thread:)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461428
May 21, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make you a ... sissy.
Yep!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461429
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...
Just trying to cultivate an actual conversation instead of the usual that goes on in here. Didn't really work.
How have you been?
Hi Annie. Good 2 c a civilised person here.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461430
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you here for? Are you a recruiter for God or Allah?
yes, a recruiter for God.

"go therefore and make disciples of all the nations" Jesus

i'm human tho, so i make mistakes and can be obnoxious when rejected; kinda like all humans:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461431
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie. Good 2 c a civilised person here.
Hey Rosa! I drop in on occasion and see if anyone has posted anything. That does not happen often. LOL
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461432
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make you a ... sissy.
that makes you a guy with long hair and lipstick.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461435
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...
Just trying to cultivate an actual conversation instead of the usual that goes on in here. Didn't really work.
How have you been?
Try a neighbor, an acquaintance, a friend, a REAL HUMAN BEING. IN PERSON.

Ooh, that's right.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461436
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...not sure about that. Most people that actually want to discuss have for the most part left. The cesspool took over. At one time this was an informative site...then the trolls seem to have captured the audience. For some of us...somewhere along the line...the arguing grew old.
So...what captured your attention about this thread?
The trolls like you that say their not trolls.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461437
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
No recruiter has ever told the truth. They tell you what they think you want to hear and figure if you're sucked in, that's your own bad luck.
So, recruiter for god, what do you have to offer that every other recruiter for god hasn't tried?
Ha. You sound like the rest of the recruiters!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 434,361 - 434,380 of440,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

398 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 3 min luomin1990 63
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min VIKING 716,130
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min ocxz 114,556
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Aura Mytha 223,064
Safewow wow mounts and wow gears/pets On Hot Sale 35 min Cheap and fast wow mounts 1
Do you think older men like to be with teen girls? (Sep '09) 37 min luomin1990 245
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 45 min Sami1963 325
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Cisco Kid 529,750
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,614
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr andet1987 93,157
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••