#461673 May 23, 2013
Okay, I think I'm at the right joint!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#461674 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I have been telling all you Paul worshippers.
thats what I sy about peeps who worship tommy

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#461675 May 23, 2013
The Clown licker wrote:
Okay, I think I'm at the right joint!
Aww, shucks, Mr. Clown licker ... not you too! What happened to turn you against God, or, is it just religion that you hate? Did God forget to gift you a brain too? Were you born with your head in the toilet like those other losers on here who think they can run yours truly off with their filthy dumb garbage of posts...
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461676 May 23, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the gray-boxing troll with fifteen socks.
F*cking phony yourself.
Jealousy. Sure is ugly.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#461678 May 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats what I sy about peeps who worship tommy
People worship the Who song ?

Put down the bong, Clownie!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#461679 May 23, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not learning a thing. You've been forcing your pearls down non christians' throats for about two years now.
What do you hope to accomplish? I must assume this is more than just a bad habit for you.
no pearls for you!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461680 May 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>waaasssuuup! have you noticed we christian brothers can whip these knuckle dragging pumpkin head atheist, with one hand tied behand our backs???? I have
LOL - yeah! i'd rather win them than whip them, but that's the choice they're making:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461681 May 23, 2013
YOU have never made any sense here. You lie, you deflect, you dodge, and you refuse to answer any direct questions with any degree whatsoever of honesty, because honesty is anathema to you.
<quoted text>
Only to people like you, because you earn it with your lies, your deflections, your dodging, and your refusal to answer any question honestly.
<quoted text>
"I have the mind of Jesus!" "I'll bet, with the power of Jesus, I could raise the dead!" "What's your pubic hair look like?"
That's your idea of "reasonable."
<quoted text>
Non-christians admit to their faults, and work to improve themselves. Christians (like you, for example) say, "Aw, fuck it; I'm forgiven anyway, I'll do what I want."
This is why you steal from your boss, cheat on your wife, and lie to everyone on this thread. And you say this is *good,* while sneering at me.
how is anyone supposed to talk to you when you impose your prejudice over and talk for them?!

btw - i honestly do not "sneer" at you, i'm really trying to communicate, but breaking through to you is harder than it was with helen keller!:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461682 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I forgot to add that I have done nothing to ever warrant any "forgiveness" from someone like you.
"someone like you"; aka someone who according to kait's beliefs and values, has been deemed expendable to humankind.

yours is a very dangerous and genocidal religion....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461683 May 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have eternal life. Before Adam, I existed. I will exist until the Universe ends.
<quoted text>
That's almost *exactly* what I said to you when you declared that you have the mind of jesus.
let's talk about my comment about having the mind of Christ; it came from the following verse and really from the idea taught throughout the New Testament:

"For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ" 1 cor

also the Holy Spirit has been given to believers in order to "lead you into all truth and remind you of everything I (Jesus) said"

so i believe the Bible - you can too!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461684 May 23, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes no difference to you, then why do you get nasty when your offer is rejected?
<quoted text>
Why don't you answer the question? why do you get nasty when your offer is rejected?
maybe for the same reason YOU get nasty; cuz we're both human with faults and all....?

altho, you get nasty with me even when i'm trying to receive rather than reject you so you're kinda doubly nasty!

why, hon?:(

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#461685 May 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
...."For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ" 1 cor....
Paul's opinion. An admitted liar, murderer, fraud and thief.

No wonder you love him and reject Jesus.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461686 May 23, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
What I seek can only be revealed by one who's eyes are open.
I seek a free exchange of ideas, sans the barbarism that generally accompanies having these discussions with Christians around.
I have yet to see you do anything but mock those whose beliefs differ from yours.
The thread is why I'm no longer a christian. I'd like to find out why others have once believed and now no longer do. Perhaps from there, we can figure out if there's something to the theories of christianity that we can hold onto and apply to our lives.
Instead, we get you, who admittedly gets upset if your "offer we can't refuse" is refused.
Show me what being a Christian means to you. If it's scoffing and ridicule, you have nothing I need.
<quoted text>
What are *you* going to compromise?
Anything? Anything at all?
No?
i'm giving you the benefit of doubt that underneath the mean exterior that you put-up against me you're really a cool and reasonable person.

am i wrong and should i move on?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461687 May 23, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way I can take Barney Fife seriously.
touche!:) altho, barney is NOT a hostile cannibal....
Outside looking in

Lansing, IL

#461688 May 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - yeah! i'd rather win them than whip them, but that's the choice they're making:)
Win?
You're goin about it the wrong way pal.
Scare tactics don't work on everyone.

I've come to the conclusion that the Christians that post on this Thread........really 'need' Religion in their 'lives'.....for their mere survival!

Even More.....than God 'needs' their love.

If you were a 'Force''Spirit' that had everything you could possibly imagine.....what would you need?
Compared to....What is required?
Ponder that.
The Clown Crusher

Tempe, AZ

#461689 May 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, shucks, Mr. Clown licker ... not you too! What happened to turn you against God, or, is it just religion that you hate? Did God forget to gift you a brain too? Were you born with your head in the toilet like those other losers on here who think they can run yours truly off with their filthy dumb garbage of posts...
Excuse me Dumb [email protected], No one was talking to you. Paranoid Much Creeper? But now that you have opened Pandora's box, you can find ouy how stupid you really are d!kc l!kc... Go Suc$ Dic$ you [email protected] You are a laughing circus freak on this thread. You are not a Christian, you are a perv like Barney. In fact, I think you are the same person. GFY & BF
The Clown Crusher

Tempe, AZ

#461690 May 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be known ... Bro. Clownie the Anointed is praying for you two losers. "God, please help those lost, dazed and confused heathen, atheists, who are taking up our quality space, and breathing our air on this beautiful planet. Yes, touch them with Your magnificent grace, and at least let them be able to tie their own shoes, and, drink their baby formula without spilling it on their mommy's clean floors. And, last but not least, please don't let them get on Topix and continue to make fools outta them goofy selves...
Your humble servant Bro. Clownie The Anointed One
STFU Dumb A#$. Get the [email protected] off this thread sh$t for brains. You are St$pid, and a Hypocrit. You are [email protected] bound. No one takes you seriously. Stop quoting God, you are embarrassing yourself. It's You who are ruining this thread with your false God. Creeper Clown

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#461691 May 23, 2013
Outside looking in wrote:
<quoted text>Win?
I've come to the conclusion that the Christians that post on this Thread........really 'need' Religion in their 'lives'.....for their mere survival!
If you were a 'Force''Spirit' that had everything you could possibly imagine.....what would you need?
Ponder that.
um....thanks for your 'kind' words.

'i think' that you're approaching this issue from a complicated & sociopathic point of view.

how about if you ponder why it is that a man & woman couple go through the great risk with the associated trials and heartache of raising children when they could just be satisified with a life together without sharing their world with others?

"when you pray, pray in this manner; our FATHER....." Jesus
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461693 May 23, 2013
Outside looking in wrote:
<quoted text>Win?
Ponder that.
Hi, grey boxing socky!
Didgit

Morristown, TN

#461694 May 23, 2013
The Clown Licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Dumb [email protected], No one was talking to you. Paranoid Much Creeper? But now that you have opened Pandora's box, you can find ouy how stupid you really are d!kc l!kc... Go Suc$ Dic$ you [email protected] You are a laughing circus freak on this thread. You are not a Christian, you are a perv like Barney. In fact, I think you are the same person. GFY & BF
You got crushed by the Clown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Jake999 45,581
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 12 min gundee123 4,938
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 37 min Aussie Kev 2,993
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Neville Thompson 282,885
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 70,132
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 1 hr BonBonz6139 3,130
Can you suggest best maried dating site for cas... (Feb '14) 1 hr Flavor6827 18
More from around the web