Why I’m no longer a Christian
YourNa MeGivesUaway

Maryville, TN

#461575 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bad behavior has been pointed out on here a million times yet your delusions of self importance won't allow you to recognize just what a fine example of typical christianity you're showing here.
You're not here to discuss. You're here to stop discussion and disrupt the thread in the hope of running anyone off who would dare have an intelligent conversation.
Just like god, you fear knowledge and will do your part to destroy it.
Hehehe
YourNa MeGivesUaway

Maryville, TN

#461576 May 22, 2013
7435... 7434... 7433...

Tick tock...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#461577 May 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently not.
That seems to be how it works.
Hi Mac, Hope your having a nice day?

It' so beautiful here today...
YourNa MeGivesUaway

Maryville, TN

#461578 May 22, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could realize this - me picturing you naked is just a personal "mental masturbation" - and is my relief.
Gross...
YourNa MeGivesUaway

Maryville, TN

#461579 May 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I blow, right?
If you say so...
YourNa MeGivesUaway

Maryville, TN

#461580 May 22, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
Here is a very interesting aside to my last post. John 3:16 in the NIV doesn't use "begotten" any more!
Apparently they finally understood what begotten actually means.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
I didn't realize this until I read my last post. John 3:16 now says :
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son".
Most other versions say:
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son...".
You begitten stupider.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#461581 May 22, 2013
If you could realize this - me picturing you naked is just a personal "mental masturbation" - and is my relief.
YourNa MeGivesUaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross...
Then you shouldn't have changed the post around to fit your noxious pleasure.

YOU - yes your type of people - is just one of the many reasons why I left Christianity.

I just can't find comfort in insulting others.

Please stop projecting.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#461582 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If you could realize this - religion is just a personal "mental masturbation" - as is any belief.
you're one sick puppy

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#461583 May 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're one sick puppy
Only in your mind Clown.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461585 May 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is a Pagan Greek King. Jesus never used the word.
If Jesus is not in your heart, no amount of proof will satisfy you...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461586 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good Christian"?
As you squat on a thread that's clearly NOT about Christianity, you call yourself a good christian?
The very best Christian I know is humble enough to never refer to himself as a good Christian.
I concur! Very one sided! God Loving People: 100 Atheists: 0

OH VICTORY IN JESUS!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461587 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close ;)
Are you a sock? don't be ashamed say so

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#461591 May 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The poor ole fool, anti christ will be whining on his knees, like the little tittie baby he is!! when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil... I LOVE YOU JESUS!
Can't read either, huh? Then you will have a hell of a time with this one:

McKenna’s Axiom

“Understanding consists of assimilation of patterns encountered in the external world...understanding progresses [with] the assimilation of novel forms of patterns and the modification of previously perceived patterns that such novel patterns introduce. One of the chief resistances to this progress…is the dogmatic tendency to adhere to orthodox modes of assigned patterns [even] when confronted with novel details that call for a reordering of understanding.”

You fit the second part as do most Xtians / Islamists / Zionists. You are the chief resistance to progress in the world. You cannot assimilate anything nor can you progress, which is why you cling to your ancient religions that have long been proven to be devoid of any truth.

You, like most Xtians here, are a pathetic example of your savior. If you are truly a reflection of him, I don't want to know him because, like you, he too would be a boorish sycophant with no redeeming qualities.

I look forward to the day my favorite quote by Denis Diderot
is fulfilled:

"Man will never... be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#461592 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
So those little conflicted texts bother you not in the least?
It would take you years to explain those conflicts to this mental midget. He wouldn't listen anyway. He's content to mindlessly quote scripture out of context and think highly of himself.

Don't waste you time.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#461593 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
What I seek can only be revealed by one who's eyes are open.
I seek a free exchange of ideas, sans the barbarism that generally accompanies having these discussions with Christians around.
I have yet to see you do anything but mock those whose beliefs differ from yours.
The thread is why I'm no longer a christian. I'd like to find out why others have once believed and now no longer do. Perhaps from there, we can figure out if there's something to the theories of christianity that we can hold onto and apply to our lives.
Instead, we get you, who admittedly gets upset if your "offer we can't refuse" is refused.
Show me what being a Christian means to you. If it's scoffing and ridicule, you have nothing I need.
if and when i'm asking for a (free) service from others, i normally start with a "please" and end with a "thank you".

so, if you're asking me to share my experinces or anything else with you, that's what i'm going to require of you. also, get rid of the repulsive hannibal icon cuz i don't like talking to it. i promise you that if you are a sincere seeker of God/Truth, these compromises on your part will be well worth it.

if these are dealbreakers for you, i'll understand & hope you can find a different recruitor who better matches your personality:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#461595 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bad behavior has been pointed out on here a million times yet your delusions of self importance won't allow you to recognize just what a fine example of typical christianity you're showing here.
You're not here to discuss. You're here to stop discussion and disrupt the thread in the hope of running anyone off who would dare have an intelligent conversation.
Just like god, you fear knowledge and will do your part to destroy it.
my worst behavior has been casting my pearls before swine, but i'm learning not to!:)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#461597 May 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be easy for you to post the link to my "admission".
But you're lying. Just like you lie to all the men about the hairy sack of nuts betwixt your nethers.
You said you are more feminine than I am, that makes you a sissy boy!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461598 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that depends on what your definition of a sock is.
thanks for the answer! I thought you was...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461599 May 22, 2013
Yourke Untreiques wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your plan to force Jesus into the hearts of man who won't accept him?
Or is your disruption of the evildoers your way of serving Christ?
Truth be known ... Bro. Clownie the Anointed is praying for you two losers. "God, please help those lost, dazed and confused heathen, atheists, who are taking up our quality space, and breathing our air on this beautiful planet. Yes, touch them with Your magnificent grace, and at least let them be able to tie their own shoes, and, drink their baby formula without spilling it on their mommy's clean floors. And, last but not least, please don't let them get on Topix and continue to make fools outta them goofy selves...

Your humble servant Bro. Clownie The Anointed One

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#461601 May 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my worst behavior has been casting my pearls before swine, but i'm learning not to!:)
Another great one!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Dr Banonator 63,647
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 3 min washington 167
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 653,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min New Age Spiritual... 973,742
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 29 min Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min onemale 281,849
More from around the web