Why I’m no longer a Christian

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460960 May 15, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that good christian woman in Africa who watched as her baby was burned to death because her priest told her it was the antichrist.
Odd that they voice their righteous opinions about abortion, but not the multitudes of children being labeled as "witches".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/afri...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Children_i...

Albuquerque, NM

#460961 May 15, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundies go off so much about your new age stuff. It makes me wonder if there's something to it?
More than incense and wind chimes.
I thought the same thing. So I went out and researched it.

For me - just to accept all of what Jesus taught, will show any individual that Christianity only uses a portion of his teachings to come to a conclusion. If they were to combine them all, it reveals a totally different teachings - one of the Spirit and how it transcends.

Quite blatant.

Cheers!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#460962 May 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Please show me where "God" only authorized four gospels.
<quoted text>
You've stated man's stance on the issue - I think this was Irenaeus, but not quite sure.
Anyhow, you didn't post what I had asked for. Do you have something that shows "God" authorized only four gospels.
To be honest with me, you will admit that there isn't any authorization, but you will find men speaking about it.
Why don't you believe in all of what Jesus taught?
Im telling you new age, that dude Liam is as dumb as they come.. Have you ever played a game, and your opponent makes up rules as you go???? Thats Ol Liam, he don't even believe his on posts LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#460963 May 15, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundies go off so much about your new age stuff. It makes me wonder if there's something to it?
More than incense and wind chimes.
To add - they are just scared that they've been believing the wrong belief - that's why they get angry and frustrated.

Well, and they can't be honest with themselves. It is either venting their frustration at me, or it keeps bottled up inside of them. I don't mind being the recipient of their confusion.

I'm here to help.....even the delusional "Paul is my hero clown".

Lashing out at others, which is very "un-Christian", is their way of showing fear and how much they really are afraid of thr truth, but instead would rather live their spiritual liufe wrapped around men's views.

*shrugs* It is what it is - only they can change themselves.

Self.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#460964 May 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? Get real! Okay, okay ... G_O_D is as funny as new age dummy leader is knowledgeable about anything that is pertinent to life on Earth...
BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, right!
YO BOO
ROLL TIDE
GO CUBS
Chill Bro Clownie.. you funny too :-)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#460965 May 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
keep moving.....we have our witch-quota here.....move along now.......
Not going anywhere Demon! You leave.... lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#460966 May 15, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill Bro Clownie.. you funny too :-)
Heya sis... What cha' up too!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#460967 May 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait - "try to justify their hatred for non-christians"
but but....i keep telling you that i love you, kait and that YOU ARE FORGIVEN!:)
You are a pathetic, weak, spineless, demon troll... Go away, shew!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#460968 May 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there yo go again with your fascist and self-righteous terminology "deserve"!
NO ONE deserves forgiveness/Grace, but it was bought for us through a priceless Sacrifice and this is why YOU ARE FORGIVEN!:-)
Beg, beg, beg... P*A*T*H*E*T*I*C... More beg, beg, beg. More...beg, beg, beg...Go away.... Shew!!!.... Before I have you removed for good demon troll!
YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME??? I MESS BACK BOZO!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#460969 May 15, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone can criticize a God, yours or anyone else's. Period. Get over it.
It's not Bro. Clownie's fault that the BigDummy... uh, Kaitlin!! consistently gets on Topix and speaks in delusional, ignorant, brainless, dazed and confused, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless drivel. NOPE!!! Anyway, there is more but Im tired....

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#460971 May 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya sis... What cha' up too!
Hey lovely! Oh you know.. floating about with a torch.. how's you?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#460973 May 15, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lovely! Oh you know.. floating about with a torch.. how's you?
Heellloooo... Just hangin' today... Weather is beautiful! Went on my morning jog. I try to do about 3-5 miles every other day..., and playing in my garden... My blueberry plant has finally started producing this year... There yummy & organic! Do you have a garden? It's therapeutic... lol :)
Kaitlin the Whooped Witch

Smartt, TN

#460974 May 15, 2013
Please show me where "God" only authorized four gospels.
<quoted text>
You've stated man's stance on the issue - I think this was Irenaeus, but not quite sure.
Anyhow, you didn't post what I had asked for. Do you have something that shows "God" authorized only four gospels.
To be honest with me, you will admit that there isn't any authorization, but you will find men speaking about it.
Why don't you believe in all of what Jesus taught?
Show us where he didn't.

Smartt, TN

#460975 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought the same thing. So I went out and researched it.
For me - just to accept all of what Jesus taught, will show any individual that Christianity only uses a portion of his teachings to come to a conclusion. If they were to combine them all, it reveals a totally different teachings - one of the Spirit and how it transcends.
Quite blatant.
Cheers!
Went out? You mean you Googled it.

Smartt, TN

#460976 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
To add - they are just scared that they've been believing the wrong belief - that's why they get angry and frustrated.
Well, and they can't be honest with themselves. It is either venting their frustration at me, or it keeps bottled up inside of them. I don't mind being the recipient of their confusion.
I'm here to help.....even the delusional "Paul is my hero clown".
Lashing out at others, which is very "un-Christian", is their way of showing fear and how much they really are afraid of thr truth, but instead would rather live their spiritual liufe wrapped around men's views.
*shrugs* It is what it is - only they can change themselves.
Self.
Scared will be when you see the lake of fire.

Smartt, TN

#460977 May 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going anywhere Demon! You leave.... lol
Phony.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#460978 May 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Whooped Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Phony.
ANOTHER SOCK WAAASSSUUUPPP DEMON/... YOU ARE SO FLIPPIN' OBVIOUS...
I'M OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE WHICH IS REAL, N*O*T* P*H*O*N*Y*
YOU ON THE OTHER HAND...WELL, I REST MY CASE WAAAASSSUUUPPP. LOOOOL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#460979 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Phony.
WAAASSSUUUPPP Can't show your ugly heart to Kate? Why must you 'insult' her behind a little gray lying box.

What's your name demon? It's P*A*T*H*E*T*I*C

Albuquerque, NM

#460980 May 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Bro. Clownie's fault that the BigDummy... uh, Kaitlin!! consistently gets on Topix and speaks in delusional, ignorant, brainless, dazed and confused, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, out to lunch, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, shortsighted, simple, simpleminded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless drivel. NOPE!!! Anyway, there is more but Im tired....
And for the most, I only thought "God" was able to judge others.

How very un-Christian of you.

I can now see why you are here - you weren't ever a so-called "Christian".

Welcome to the club clown.

Albuquerque, NM

#460981 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Scared will be when you see the lake of fire.
Tsk-tsk - only "God" can judge me.....You will have to wait your turn, just like everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 7 min UnderstandPeople 210
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 10 min Johnny 8
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 16 min andet1987 2,346
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min new ideas 106,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Liamm 650,545
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 971,862
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 56,148
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web