“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#460803 May 14, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I... lol
Hey Mac, Just passin' through.:)
ok you passed already so just keep moving along and please don't stay & stalk me here.....;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#460804 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's right. I forgot.
You're not a Christian, you're a Pauline heretic.
Paul is a born again christian

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460805 May 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always believe what men have told you?
You shouldn't.
This - the earliest Bible in human possession - doesn't have the resurrection - and it was written 1200 years before your 17th C. KJV.
http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.... Query&book=34&chapter= 16&lid=en&side=r&v erse=8&zoomSlider=0
Why do you believe men?
why would she believe your bull crap?? new age is a lie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460806 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, you are knowing perpetrating that idiotic Lady Hope lie.
Here's what "Answers in Genesis" has on that one:
"Given the weight of evidence, it must be concluded that Lady Hopeís story is unsupportable, even if she did actually visit Darwin. He never became a Christian, and he never renounced evolution. As much as we would like to believe that he died with a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, it is much more likely that he didnít. It is unfortunate that the story continues to be promoted by many sincere people who use this in an effort to discredit evolution..."
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2009...
evolution is a lie! only idiots believe in the lie... Jesus Christ is the truth! evolution a lie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460807 May 14, 2013
Missing Link" Still Missing

Imaginations certainly took flight over Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis, a birdlike fossil with a meat-eaterís tail that was spirited out of northeastern China,Ďdiscoveredí at a Tucson, Arizona, gem and mineral show last year, and displayed at the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.C. Some 110,000 visitors saw the exhibit, which closed January 17; millions more read about the find in Novemberís National Geographic. Now, paleontologists are eating crow. Instead of Ďa true missing linkí connecting dinosaurs to birds, the specimen appears to be a composite, its unusual appendage likely tacked on by a Chinese farmer, not evolution.

"Archaeoraptor is hardly the first Ďmissing linkí to snap under scrutiny. In 1912, fossil remains of an ancient hominid were found in Englandís Piltdown quarries and quickly dubbed manís apelike ancestor. It took decades to reveal the hoax." U.S. News & World Report, February 14, 2000

"Darwin admitted that millions of Ďmissing links,í transitional life forms, would have to be discovered in the fossil record to prove the accuracy of his theory that all species had gradually evolved by chance mutation into new species. Unfortunately for his theory, despite hundreds of millions spent on searching for fossils worldwide for more than a century, the scientists have failed to locate a single missing link out of the millions that must exist if their theory of evolution is to be vindicated." Grant R. Jeffery, The Signature of God

"There are gaps in the fossil graveyard, places where there should be intermediate forms, but where there is nothing whatsoever instead. No paleontologist ... denies that this is so. It is simply a fact. Darwinís theory and the fossil record are in conflict." David Berlinsky

"Scientists concede that their most cherished theories are based on embarrassingly few fossil fragments and that huge gaps exist in the fossil record." Time magazine, Nov. 7, 1977

"The evolutionists seem to know everything about the missing link except the fact that it is missing." G. K. Chesterton

The evidence bible

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#460809 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Paul is a born again christian
That's the funniest you have posted in a long time.

Thanks! I needed a good laugh.
duststorm

League City, TX

#460810 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Since "sin" is defined as an imaginary offence against a being that doesn't exist...
You chose not to refute the fact that she has one foot in the grave and the other on a proverbial banana peel...
duststorm

League City, TX

#460811 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Darwin never became a Christian, and he never renounced evolution. As much as we would like to believe that he died with a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, it is much more likely that he didnít. It is unfortunate that the story continues to be promoted by many sincere people who use this in an effort to discredit evolution..."
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2009...
The awful thought of poor Charles Darwin keeling over into the abyss of hell, never to escape again is enough to make a strong man quake in his boots; yet Mac never flinches---he is more concerned about defending a theory than the fact that Darwin is burning in hell right this minute.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#460812 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>evolution is a lie! only idiots believe in the lie... Jesus Christ is the truth! evolution a lie
Even were that true - you still deliberately lied. You have seen the Lady Grace material before.

You're not supposed to do that, are you?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#460813 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Missing Link" Still Missing
Imaginations certainly took flight over Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis, a birdlike fossil with a meat-eaterís tail that was spirited out of northeastern China,Ďdiscoveredí at a Tucson, Arizona, gem and mineral show last year, and displayed at the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.C. Some 110,000 visitors saw the exhibit, which closed January 17; millions more read about the find in Novemberís National Geographic. Now, paleontologists are eating crow. Instead of Ďa true missing linkí connecting dinosaurs to birds, the specimen appears to be a composite, its unusual appendage likely tacked on by a Chinese farmer, not evolution.
"Archaeoraptor is hardly the first Ďmissing linkí to snap under scrutiny. In 1912, fossil remains of an ancient hominid were found in Englandís Piltdown quarries and quickly dubbed manís apelike ancestor. It took decades to reveal the hoax." U.S. News & World Report, February 14, 2000
"Darwin admitted that millions of Ďmissing links,í transitional life forms, would have to be discovered in the fossil record to prove the accuracy of his theory that all species had gradually evolved by chance mutation into new species. Unfortunately for his theory, despite hundreds of millions spent on searching for fossils worldwide for more than a century, the scientists have failed to locate a single missing link out of the millions that must exist if their theory of evolution is to be vindicated." Grant R. Jeffery, The Signature of God
"There are gaps in the fossil graveyard, places where there should be intermediate forms, but where there is nothing whatsoever instead. No paleontologist ... denies that this is so. It is simply a fact. Darwinís theory and the fossil record are in conflict." David Berlinsky
"Scientists concede that their most cherished theories are based on embarrassingly few fossil fragments and that huge gaps exist in the fossil record." Time magazine, Nov. 7, 1977
"The evolutionists seem to know everything about the missing link except the fact that it is missing." G. K. Chesterton
The evidence bible
you'd think that these intellect worshipers would like this kind of evidence, but they don't! they only like antichrist rhetoric because they're more antichrist than they are actually intellectuals.

keep up the good work tho, because even tho they reject all truth, it's still more evidence being compiled for 'God to be found true and every man a liar' at the Great White Throne Judgement:-)
duststorm

League City, TX

#460814 May 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I give Edgar Cayce credit for my login name.
I don't lead anyone.
That's good. That's very good. I'm relieved to hear it.
So you are paddling your own boat, and you are not bringing anyone else down to hellfire with you.

The Borderland of Sol

#460815 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
No. He fell on .. sorry, off his ass.

Now, were there witnesses? If so, how many? What did they see? What did they hear?

(You know that there are mutually-exclusive tales about that one, right?)

The Borderland of Sol

#460816 May 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
The awful thought of poor Charles Darwin keeling over into the abyss of hell, never to escape again is enough to make a strong man quake in his boots; yet Mac never flinches---he is more concerned about defending a theory than the fact that Darwin is burning in hell right this minute.
I'm fairly sure that Darwin remains unconcerned.
As do I.

The Borderland of Sol

#460817 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Considering that he contradicted almost every word attributed to the Jesus, I have difficulty.

Why don't you?

The Borderland of Sol

#460818 May 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You chose not to refute the fact that she has one foot in the grave and the other on a proverbial banana peel...
Your point, Dusty, was that she should be repentant for some sin(s).
Since they don't exist, you're working yourself into a froth over nothing.
No reason for her, or me, or anyone else to do likewise.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460819 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Even were that true - you still deliberately lied. You have seen the Lady Grace material before.
You're not supposed to do that, are you?
I've never seen that .. and if I did I still believe Darwin begged like a dog.. just like you will...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460820 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No. He fell on .. sorry, off his ass.
Now, were there witnesses? If so, how many? What did they see? What did they hear?
(You know that there are mutually-exclusive tales about that one, right?)
I believe the bible the holy word of GOD... not the lie you're telling!! you know you should stop that right?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460821 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fairly sure that Darwin remains unconcerned.
As do I.
Darwin is in heaven he got saved/born again on his death bed...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460822 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Your point, Dusty, was that she should be repentant for some sin(s).
Since they don't exist, you're working yourself into a froth over nothing.
No reason for her, or me, or anyone else to do likewise.
Now you're calling God Almighty a liar!!!!! REPENT you ol vile demon

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460823 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Considering that he contradicted almost every word attributed to the Jesus, I have difficulty.
Why don't you?
There is no way to explain Paulís conversion for if he feigned it, to take advantage of the church he put himself through the worst position that any of the apostles experienced; being jail, beaten several times, stoned and mocked. Saul was fine as Pharisee, why would anyone undergo this kind of persecution unless they had a true conversion? God Almighty's choice was Paul, to preach & teach the gospel of Jesus Christ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 560,352
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Rick in Kansas 265,417
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Senecus 4,872
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,782
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Rick in Kansas 96,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min mike 605,310
More from around the web