“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#460748 May 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just now noticing that? I don't even bother reading his nonsense now.
Yeah. I overstated the obvious.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#460749 May 14, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is obvious burnt out on drugs. Why would you even threaten me with the death penalty?
You are insane, lady!
Why would you accept a person dying for your 'sins'? Why aren't you person enough to accept your own punishment? You can turn things around all you like, but the real deal is that you don't care if someone else dies for what you did as long as you get 'eternal life'. That's as immoral as it gets.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#460751 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Another great post from The Stomper... total victory over a lost one
Talking to yourself is not a sign of insanity. Answering yourself is.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460752 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Talking to yourself is not a sign of insanity. Answering yourself is.
Even answering yourself isn't a sign of insanity.

It is when you get into arguments with yourself that you need to worry. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460753 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you accept a person dying for your 'sins'?....
Only cowards would.
Gut Stomper

Germany

#460754 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you accept a person dying for your 'sins'? Why aren't you person enough to accept your own punishment? You can turn things around all you like, but the real deal is that you don't care if someone else dies for what you did as long as you get 'eternal life'. That's as immoral as it gets.
Here you are again talking about "punishing" me... again.
Please leave me alone, creepy angry woman!
You are mentally deranged.
duststorm

League City, TX

#460755 May 14, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>So, a top employee of a large and venerable organization, in execution of his instruction, kidnaps me. He holds me for ransom. He demands a life. I'm worried. I appeal to his boss. Boss kills his own son instead. Sets me free. Says, "Now look what I've done for you." He preens and says, "Am I not worthy of your worship?"
"Uh, you bet, God, you and me, pal," I say, as I back out and hie my ass as far away from these blood-soaked maniacs as I can get.
Awhile back, you revealed yourself when you stated that bought sex is the best sex.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460756 May 14, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are again talking about "punishing" me... again.
Please leave me alone, creepy angry woman!
You are mentally deranged.
How is she punishing you ?

How goddam insane are you ?
duststorm

League City, TX

#460757 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you accept a person dying for your 'sins'? Why aren't you person enough to accept your own punishment? You can turn things around all you like, but the real deal is that you don't care if someone else dies for what you did as long as you get 'eternal life'. That's as immoral as it gets.
Are you man enough to accept your inevitable punishment in hell?
You talk a big brave talk, but you won't be standing 5 minutes after you are turned into hell.
The wicked shall be turned into hell.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460758 May 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The bible is God's word to man
So god waited until 300 years after Jesus died to provide "His Word" ?

That is either a stupid belief or God is evil.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460759 May 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you man enough to accept your inevitable punishment in hell?....
Are you ?
duststorm

League City, TX

#460760 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I took my heart med, my thyroid med, and my arthritis med. Did you take yours?
You'd think someone with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel would humble herself and admit she is a sinner in need of a savior.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460761 May 14, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> Awhile back, you revealed yourself when you stated that bought sex is the best sex.
\

How much did you pay him ?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#460762 May 14, 2013
New Age Spiritual FollowR wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder what kind of spirit he's following, doesn't it?
seems crystal-clear to me and that's why i addressed satan!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#460763 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yet nowhere do his 12 witnesses speak in the Bible. Please at least take the word of Biblical Scholars (who are Christian!) on this matter. Or, just read the Bible itself to see that none of the gospels claim to have been written by any of Jesus' followers.
i won't tell you how to interpret your mystic mumbo-jumbo if you don't tell me how to follow the GOD of gods

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460764 May 14, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Smarter than some, for sure.
:o)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#460765 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It's truly a mental disorder for someone to claim they are 'perfect'. Unless you're saying that your perfection lies in mental illness, half truths or outright lies, and an ego bigger than the Library of Congress.
hey dumb dumb witch - people who claim they have no sin are claiming that their perfect, in the pure and holy sense of the word.

now....GET THEE BEHIND ME!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#460766 May 14, 2013

https://www.coursera.org/course/secrets

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#460767 May 14, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>How can you warp your mind to believe that your god disapproves of the killing of his son when you also believe that he manifested himself as his son, then behaved in such a manner that he was killed for the discord he sowed? No one here on Topix killed his son. He was ultimately killed by the very people he sent himself to teach, and used the Romans as the scapegoat. Only the religious could make up a story like this and believe it.
why would an antichrist witch be SO concerned to challange me UNLESS I WAS RIGHT-ON?!?!

i appreciate the confirmation from witches and them persecution points just keep adding-up in my bank account in heaven!;)
duststorm

League City, TX

#460768 May 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you're not a christian,a REAL,SAVED christian today,you were never a REAL,SAVED christian at any time in the past. For REAL.
He that hath the Son hath life and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life, but is condemned already, because he has never believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 543,182
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 min Joana 158
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min 108is108isking 259,756
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 95,550
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 4,501
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Winter is Coming 740,507
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 12 min munner34 31
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 173,879
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,931

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••