Why I’m no longer a Christian
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460372 May 10, 2013
What...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#460373 May 10, 2013
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina wrote:
<quoted text>
and that would have meant want?
Not much.

Except to me.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460374 May 10, 2013
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fcuking gay?
No.

Since I already said it once, and you didn't understand then, maybe this time you will.

Take your time.....the answer to your question is no.

Does my sexuality have anything to do with this forum? No it doesn't - you are off-topic.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460375 May 10, 2013
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do closeted gay males like you always want to be talking "positions" with straight men like me?
Stop flattering yourself.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460376 May 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Anyway ... game, set, match! Ho-hum! Bro Clownie. wins again ... go figure!!!
new age expose as a whopper
Changing my posts around to suit your own perverted needs, will not change the facts fo the matter.

Why do you try to hurt others with false accusations and lying?

WWJD?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#460377 May 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Not much.
Except to me.
I get it...:)
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460378 May 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Not much.
Except to me.
That's the saddest damn thing I've ever heard. Ever. No kidding...
Bwahahahaha!
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460379 May 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Since I already said it once, and you didn't understand then, maybe this time you will.
Take your time.....the answer to your question is no.
Does my sexuality have anything to do with this forum? No it doesn't - you are off-topic.
If sexuality didn't have anything to do with it, then why do you use homosexuality as an insult?
Homo.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460380 May 10, 2013
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina wrote:
<quoted text>
If sexuality didn't have anything to do with it, then why do you use homosexuality as an insult?
Homo.
Becuase I am using the same tactic as so-called "Christians" use.

As soon as you so-called "Christians" stop talking about it, including it in your rants, then so will I.

Again - homo sapien.....not homosexual.

Got it?

Good.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460381 May 10, 2013
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina wrote:
<quoted text>
If sexuality didn't have anything to do with it, then why do you use homosexuality as an insult?
Homo.
Also - I didn't bring up my sexuality - that would be the clown.

If you have a beef about the posts being made, maybe you should begin with the noted subscribers to your dreamstate - Huh, Gut Stomper, the clown, wassup.

Now if you want to really take charge, maybe you should add in ethnicity to your rant and nonsensical raving.
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460386 May 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuase I am using the same tactic as so-called "Christians" use.
As soon as you so-called "Christians" stop talking about it, including it in your rants, then so will I.
Again - homo sapien.....not homosexual.
Got it?
Good.
Man, nothing personal, but you could be that most gayest sounding person i know.
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460387 May 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Also - I didn't bring up my sexuality - that would be the clown.
If you have a beef about the posts being made, maybe you should begin with the noted subscribers to your dreamstate - Huh, Gut Stomper, the clown, wassup.
Now if you want to really take charge, maybe you should add in ethnicity to your rant and nonsensical raving.
I'm almost certain you called him a slong slurpper.
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460388 May 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Also - I didn't bring up my sexuality - that would be the clown.
If you have a beef about the posts being made, maybe you should begin with the noted subscribers to your dreamstate - Huh, Gut Stomper, the clown, wassup.
Now if you want to really take charge, maybe you should add in ethnicity to your rant and nonsensical raving.
Wow. Playing the race card, my nizz?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#460389 May 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing my posts around to suit your own perverted needs, will not change the facts fo the matter.
Why do you try to hurt others with false accusations and lying?
WWJD?
"WWJD?"

this of course depends on which 'Jesus' we're talking about here.

the 'jesus' of tommy boy would probably say something like "do what self dictates since SELF is god"

therefore, the tommy boy slogan is NOT WWJD, but it's WWS(self)D.

now - away with you!
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460390 May 10, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes you gay with gender identity or a transsexual. So, do you like other male transsexuals who are lesbian trapped in a man's boy? Of coruse you do, so you are just denying that you are gay and like men who claim to be lesbian.
Right on!
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina

Hermitage, TN

#460391 May 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"WWJD?"
this of course depends on which 'Jesus' we're talking about here.
the 'jesus' of tommy boy would probably say something like "do what self dictates since SELF is god"
therefore, the tommy boy slogan is NOT WWJD, but it's WWS(self)D.
now - away with you!
TKO!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460392 May 10, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes you gay with gender identity or a transsexual. So, do you like other male transsexuals who are lesbian trapped in a man's boy? Of coruse you do, so you are just denying that you are gay and like men who claim to be lesbian.
LOL

Perception is an amazing trait we all have. Mine is different than yours, and yours is different than mine.

Your opinion, does not make it true, as I can confirm that I have never been intimate with another man.

So, your post - is still off-topic - but thanks for responding.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460393 May 10, 2013
Diona Ma Stinky Vegina wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, nothing personal, but you could be that most gayest sounding person i know.
You don't get out much, huh?

You should.

BTW - you sound like the most ignorant person I've seen on Topix.

Congrats.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460394 May 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"WWJD?"
this of course depends on which 'Jesus' we're talking about here.
the 'jesus' of tommy boy would probably say something like "do what self dictates since SELF is god"
therefore, the tommy boy slogan is NOT WWJD, but it's WWS(self)D.
now - away with you!
There you go again, choosing which Jesus....when according to biblical history, there is only one Jesus.

If you really believe there are more than one, then that would be a fault of those men who chose and decided which "Jesus texts" were to be used.

Jesus can't be split into multiple parts, so in essence, all teachings by Jesus are valid.

Why don't you believe Jesus?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#460395 May 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it...:)
From you, I'd expect that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 854,560
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 596,156
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min -Alan S Shole- 893
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 6,131
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,819
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,693
___Warnings Issued for July 4th Holiday 2 hr Rumorz 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr NewsYtube 612,601
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web