“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#460278 May 9, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundies keep whining and crying to Topix about me. My KWW account lasted the longest. Apparently, it's perfectly okay for the christians to be as obscene as they want as long as they don't use actual swear words.
Should I go back to the Elvira avatar?
Erm, yes, please?

Laffin.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#460279 May 9, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... if you can't beat 'em and don't wanna join 'em... confuse 'em! Lolz...
Yup!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#460280 May 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Erm, yes, please?
Laffin.
Hi Mac... It's nice to see you out there on other threads with me, it's like seeing family... lol :)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#460281 May 9, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mac... It's nice to see you out there on other threads with me, it's like seeing family... lol :)
Why, thank you!

I'm apt to pop up almost anywhere...

Nice to see you, too.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#460283 May 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't believe Australia exists because it isn't mentioned in the Bible.
LOL
Smoooch
How did the kangaroos stay afloat long enough for Noah to sail down there are pick them up?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#460284 May 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have the ability to own, is that white stuff on your chin.
Have you got swamp water in your ears? Bro Clownie wants to know why you're so deaf & dumb... will you ever get tired of Bro. Clownie putting total ownage on that butt?

new age is dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460285 May 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the kangaroos stay afloat long enough for Noah to sail down there are pick them up?
You've been schooled and proven wrong over and over. You are too dumb to realize it and would be too ashamed to admit it even if you realized it. You are a guy who believes in fairy tales and has imaginary friends roaming the clouds. When Jesus Christ is all you need.. Uneducated people in ancient times had the excuse of ignorance for believing such crap as false Gods... Your excuse is sheer stupidity. Just messin with ya Liam you are a good guy just dumb...

Get into a good bible teaching sunday school boy ya hear?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#460286 May 9, 2013
And once again, clown boy calls the Bible a fairy tale...
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You've been schooled and proven wrong over and over. You are too dumb to realize it and would be too ashamed to admit it even if you realized it. You are a guy who believes in fairy tales and has imaginary friends roaming the clouds. When Jesus Christ is all you need.. Uneducated people in ancient times had the excuse of ignorance for believing such crap as false Gods... Your excuse is sheer stupidity. Just messin with ya Liam you are a good guy just dumb...
Get into a good bible teaching sunday school boy ya hear?
And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness (King James Version, Genesis 1:26)

Creation was by committee...

Thou shalt not revile the Gods…(Exodus 22:28)

Do not insult those foreign Gods, just don't worship Them, either... IF you are one of the children of Israel, that is.

And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other Gods.(Joshua 24:2)

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the Gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.(Joshua 24:14 – 15)

Here one can see that the children of Israel were given the choice, serve Yahweh, or go back to worshiping the Gods of their ancestors or the Gods of their neighbors, the Amorites. Such a statement is hardly consistent with the notion that there is only one God in the entire universe, but it is consistent with the understanding that there are many true Gods.

Of course, there is a fair bit of “cheerleading” in the Bible that STILL points to the existence of other Gods: "Among the Gods there is none like unto thee, O LORD" (Psalms 86:8) and "For I know that the LORD is great and that our Lord is above all Gods." (Psalms 135:5) Ye3ah, yeah, yeah... my Gods are better than your Gods.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460287 May 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness (King James Version, Genesis 1:26)
Thou shalt not revile the Gods…(Exodus 22:28)
Do not insult those foreign Gods, just don't worship Them, either... IF you are one of the children of Israel, that is.
And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other Gods.(Joshua 24:2)
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the Gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.(Joshua 24:14 – 15)
Here one can see that the children of Israel were given the choice, serve Yahweh, or go back to worshiping the Gods of their ancestors or the Gods of their neighbors, the Amorites. Such a statement is hardly consistent with the notion that there is only one God in the entire universe, but it is consistent with the understanding that there are many true Gods.
Of course, there is a fair bit of “cheerleading” in the Bible that STILL points to the existence of other Gods: "Among the Gods there is none like unto thee, O LORD" (Psalms 86:8) and "For I know that the LORD is great and that our Lord is above all Gods." (Psalms 135:5) Ye3ah, yeah, yeah... my Gods are better than your Gods.
1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

You need the Spirit Liam, until then you're very dumb when it comes to scripture! Bro. Clownie can see it in them goofy posrs of yours..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#460289 May 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
You need the Spirit Liam, until then you're very dumb when it comes to scripture! Bro. Clownie can see it in them goofy posrs of yours..
Exactly! That's what I tell all my followers. They're all like "but master, why do we have to spin around naked 45 times every hour while praising the sun? Why do you have to watch?" And I'm like "guys, you need to believe in my glory *before* you can truly understand my glory and all that it entails." So, yeah. Same situation, pretty much.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#460290 May 9, 2013
DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you a clue. This-"atra du blodhgarm kodthr ono!" means "May the bloodwolf catch you." You are a big witch you figure it our>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Hahahaha! Busted! The witch doesn't "sprechen sie deutsch"!

Bwahahahaha! What a fcuking loser.
duststorm

League City, TX

#460292 May 9, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have the ability to own, is that white stuff on your chin.
You are a supporter of homosexual marriage, aren't you?
duststorm

League City, TX

#460293 May 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for reciting the first verse in the Bible which affirms that we serve a triune God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
You wondered why God referred to himself in the PLURAL. There it is. Father....Son.....Holy Ghost.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460294 May 9, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are a supporter of homosexual marriage, aren't you?
yes he does! he and his husband make a couple of macho men...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460295 May 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! That's what I tell all my followers. They're all like "but master, why do we have to spin around naked 45 times every hour while praising the sun? Why do you have to watch?" And I'm like "guys, you need to believe in my glory *before* you can truly understand my glory and all that it entails." So, yeah. Same situation, pretty much.
worst post in years

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460296 May 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! That's what I tell all my followers. They're all like "but master, why do we have to spin around naked 45 times every hour while praising the sun? Why do you have to watch?" And I'm like "guys, you need to believe in my glory *before* you can truly understand my glory and all that it entails." So, yeah. Same situation, pretty much.
Did you just go full retard? Listen little lady, never go full retard. Now go change your tampon and wax your upper lip. Leave the talk about the gospel to everyone else on this thread because they obviously know more about it than you. Stick to posting about Glee and bitching about men on Topix.
Gut Stomper

Knoxville, TN

#460297 May 9, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are a supporter of homosexual marriage, aren't you?
Haha! Busted another poser! Thanks duststorm for exposing another phony!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#460298 May 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just go full retard? Listen little lady, never go full retard. Now go change your tampon and wax your upper lip. Leave the talk about the gospel to everyone else on this thread because they obviously know more about it than you. Stick to posting about Glee and bitching about men on Topix.
You just don't understand, lost one. You must believe in my word believe you can believe in my words. It's so obvious, you just don't get it.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#460299 May 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't understand, lost one. You must believe in my word believe you can believe in my words. It's so obvious, you just don't get it.
I concur! Very one sided! God Loving People: 100 Atheists: 0
If only you had some ammo to fight with! Pity! You're weaponless, with no defense, no knowledge of anything, no answers, no intelligence, and thinking you know something that is pertinent to life on Earth. I've out waited my patience with you! You're a complete unintelligent, knuckle-head, know-nothing, dimwit. I know, I know... it's God's fault that you're a loser.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#460300 May 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Wove together eucalyptus branches into a raft. That answers how eucalyptus survived the flood as well. Neat, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 611,858
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 min Johnny 3,005
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 828,589
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 584,306
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 22 min Ken in Dublin 233
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Gas Woman 121,663
Aztec Group Inc Florida Tokyo Japan Hong Kong R... 49 min claygauxx 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min janeebee 3,498
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 98,987
More from around the web