Huh

Columbia, SC

#459948 May 6, 2013
I ain't confused. The devil has addled their brains.
Biblio

Columbia, SC

#459949 May 6, 2013
Jesus rocked the Jewish world.
Paul rocked the Gentile world.

You can't even make a ripple in this mudhole of a chatroom.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459950 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You just contradicted yourself and changed Jesus' words to suit what you've been taught to believe.
Changing his words does not make them go away. It just makes you a person who doesn't believe his words.
Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to Jesus Christ, or his word the hol bible. Try your luck on a cry-baby thread! You should have better luck with the only thing you have any knowledge of whining Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of the book of tommy. Anyway, good luck on the goofy threads ... ya hear!?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459951 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You just contradicted yourself and changed Jesus' words to suit what you've been taught to believe.
Changing his words does not make them go away. It just makes you a person who doesn't believe his words.
Your intellect at being a dummy is definitely amazing! We never realized there was an imbecile with so much, shall we say ... foolish stupidity! Now, run along Bro. Clownie wannabe and enjoy watching you, and mac's Academy Award winning performances, in Pumpkinhead's favorite movie ... Dumb & Dumber.

Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459952 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me this: What have you done in your life that requires a human sacrifice to be made for you instead of you having to answer for your own misdeeds? What have you done that is so terrible a god would kill himself to make you 'love' him? Most people haven't done anything worth being murdered for, much less in such a terrible way. Yet millions are willing to think that this human sacrifice is not just okay, but are joyous about it. The whole idea of another human being dying for what you did is just egregious and sickening.
Hey, Miss Wish in my lifetime I was like Clownie!!! The human being Jesus Christ is also GOD ALMIGHTY

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459953 May 6, 2013
Biblio wrote:
Jesus rocked the Jewish world.
Paul rocked the Gentile world.
You can't even make a ripple in this mudhole of a chatroom.
Since "the clown" was the only one posting, this is very true.

:o)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459954 May 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro. Clownie is surprised you returned to show your goofy posts on Topix, after making a complete fool out of yourself posting with the great one MOI... new age is a cult from hell boy ya hear???

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459955 May 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've thought of time travel, too, but that's a bit more complicated...
will you remove your nose outta Wn's @ss?
Biblio

Columbia, SC

#459956 May 6, 2013
T Clown rocks this thread with the TRUTH!
New Ager is a lying sack o sock puppets.
Biblio

Columbia, SC

#459957 May 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dumb.

Classic Clowny!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459958 May 6, 2013
Biblio wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dumb.
Classic Clowny!
Outstanding post!!!!! Biblio getting the job done!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459959 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I think his honesty will count far more than your dishonesty and your disobedience because you claim to be a believer...but don't do the things you are told to do as one.
He has no honesty! Im a sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ! you don't do what Jesus teaches! or the bible ...

The best decision one can make is to believe in God- in Jesus Christ, that will have them understand what is good.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459960 May 6, 2013
Matthew 1:23

New International Version (NIV)

23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a](which means “God with us”).

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459961 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a](which means “God with us”).
And they didn't call him that.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#459962 May 6, 2013
If you are not a REAL Christian tonight, you were NEVER a REAL Christian in the past.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#459963 May 6, 2013
Only those that do the Father's will by putting their faith to work can be called a christian. Faith without works is dead.
James 2:14-26

New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them,“Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say,“You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works.
James 2: 14-18

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#459964 May 6, 2013
was simply admiring how the word forgivness has such an impact on our lives, it has nothing to do with atheism or christianity. You seem to think we that proclaim to be christians think or imply atheists are people with less morals, untrue. Their's no way to distingush someone that's a christian from an atheist, because we live our life according to the basic morals we all know of. The only visible difference between an atheist and a christian is, one tends church, and the other doesn't. Obviously the belief in God isn't visible, because of it being spiritual in nature. I want to make sure you understand that some people who aren't able to go to church for reasons that are valid are of course exempt.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#459965 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
In German the name would be "Gotmittuns."
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459966 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understabd wgat it says full well.
"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you."
You said it was a lie.
Didn't Thomas allegedly say the same thing? And wasn't that the reason why his writings were not included in the "bible?"
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459967 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The kingdom is not within us! its with Jesus Christ only...
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the Borg collective. Gottit.
"I am Jesus of Borg. Resisitance is futile."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Bongo 774,885
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 4,771
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min shyam 5,519
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Ratloder 119,641
Darüssafaka SIEMENS istinye 299 I5 34 Yeniköy ... 40 min disanex 1
SIEMENS -| Siemens Ev Aletleri Servis 299 15 34... 45 min disanex 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 52 min Ed Teach 53,253
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 265,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seraphima 604,949
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr atemcowboy 559,296
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 175,595
More from around the web