Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be absurd.
<quoted text>
No you haven't, liar. Even you know that isn't true; why do you choose to say such stupid things anyway? Does it give you wood, or a high?
<quoted text>
Your buybull god doesn't even exisgt.
<quoted text>
There is no jesus. There *you* go.
<quoted text>
That's what *you* were told when you were a child. You think that's going to work with me? I'm not a child, dumbass.
<quoted text>
You hope so. Sadly for you, there is no hell. Or maybe luckily for you there is no hell; because if there was one, you'd be headed for it.
<quoted text>
You're as delusional as those tweakers out on the street with the sandwich boards, handing out "chick tracts" to anyone within reach. Those things make good fireplace starters, come to think of it.
<quoted text>
Dream on! LMAO!!
<quoted text>
Keep trying; maybe some day you'll actually convince yourself of that.
You fundie christians never fail to prove that by your rants you demonstrate your weakness of faith.
You life IS a Chick tract. Now, which one...
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Baffles m that some people seem to think that's making some sort of point.
I attribute it co cowardice.
Is everyone posting drunk tonight? Or, just you drunks?
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Mac and G_O_D seen to have exactly the same typing problems...
Hehehe.
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, Clownie. It's the truth. In your heart you know it. Go with that instead of what some preacher tells you.
The truth can't be found on Topix. That is too silly to believe. You don't believe that, do you, silly?
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

When your time comes, you will die a slow, painful death--and you will think of me, laughing at you as your cries to your jesus go unanswered.
<quoted text>
Think so?
How do you know you won't get hit by a church bus tomorrow?
<quoted text>
I don't "dish out death," you moron; I said I hope the Nazi bastard dies a slow and painful death, and I hope he thinks of me laughing at him while his li'l cries to his imaginary jeebus go unanswered.
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as hell.
<quoted text>
No they're not. Your buybull is a book of myths and lies. Nothing more.
<quoted text>
No you haven't. You don't even know who I am.
You're a loony.
The church bus ran yesterday. Idiot.
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

When your time comes, you will die a slow, painful death--and you will think of me, laughing at you as your cries to your jesus go unanswered.
<quoted text>
Think so?
How do you know you won't get hit by a church bus tomorrow?
<quoted text>
I don't "dish out death," you moron; I said I hope the Nazi bastard dies a slow and painful death, and I hope he thinks of me laughing at him while his li'l cries to his imaginary jeebus go unanswered.
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as hell.
<quoted text>
No they're not. Your buybull is a book of myths and lies. Nothing more.
<quoted text>
No you haven't. You don't even know who I am.
You're a loony.
We know exactly who you are...
Cry all you wasn't to about that one...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Hehehe.
seen ?

SEEMS your spelling is paltry as well.
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
seen ?
SEEMS your spelling is paltry as well.
But, i don't pretend, i mean, claim to be a college professor....

Hehehe...

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The kingdom is not within us! its with Jesus Christ only...
So Jesus lied when he said that? Nice to know you TRULY do not believe a word Jesus said.

Luke 17: 21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Now, some people have changed what he said to 'in your midst' or 'among you' just so they could disagree with Jesus and agree with their preacher. It doesn't change the fact that it's what Jesus said.

But I already knew that almost all Christians make excuses for why they think Jesus didn't say what he actually said and would rather quote Paul who wouldn't have known what Jesus said if Jesus had taught him in person. Paul wasn't interested in what Jesus said (just as you are not) because he was starting a religion (and you are following a religion rather than the teachings of Jesus).

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Exactly!

Thanks!
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So Jesus lied when he said that? Nice to know you TRULY do not believe a word Jesus said.
Luke 17: 21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Now, some people have changed what he said to 'in your midst' or 'among you' just so they could disagree with Jesus and agree with their preacher. It doesn't change the fact that it's what Jesus said.
But I already knew that almost all Christians make excuses for why they think Jesus didn't say what he actually said and would rather quote Paul who wouldn't have known what Jesus said if Jesus had taught him in person. Paul wasn't interested in what Jesus said (just as you are not) because he was starting a religion (and you are following a religion rather than the teachings of Jesus).

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
John bears witness to Paul being an apostle as he writes the words of Jesus- Revelation 2:2:的 know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars. The Ephesus church was watched over by Paul, he was not found to be a liar, but a true apostle.
You quote anything but the actual words of Jesus. You take the word of someone who fell off his ass and had a hallucination, someone who was banned to an island because he was probably insane, or anyone else BUT Jesus.

Read the words of Jesus BEFORE he was crucified. That way you'll know what you should believe. Otherwise, you're just following the rantings of a man obsessed with becoming great by creating a religion and the words of someone who was not in his right mind.

But do as you will. The only person you have to answer for is yourself. If you find it easier to follow men rather than the person you claim is God, so be it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied,典he coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say,践ere it is, or 禅here it is, because the kingdom of God is in your midst.年IV!!!!! I believe the bible and JESUS !!!! John 14=6 Im the truth the way rhe life
You just contradicted yourself and changed Jesus' words to suit what you've been taught to believe.

Changing his words does not make them go away. It just makes you a person who doesn't believe his words.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mormon Jesus is rolling over in his grave.
My Jesus is advocating on my behalf at the right hand of the Father. With resurrection power, he gained the victory over the grave and death and hell.
There was no victory to gain over hell. Every place mentioned in the Bible as 'hell' is a place that existed in real life or was the Greek Hades. You are quite misinformed, but that's how you prefer to be.

The difference in you and me is that I believe what Jesus said before he was crucified (while he was actually teaching) and not the crap attributed to him after that. It's easier for you to hate than to follow the two rules Jesus gave you: love God, love one another. Your whole religious experience seems to consist of 'speak for God and hate his creations'.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus died for your sins
Tell me this: What have you done in your life that requires a human sacrifice to be made for you instead of you having to answer for your own misdeeds? What have you done that is so terrible a god would kill himself to make you 'love' him? Most people haven't done anything worth being murdered for, much less in such a terrible way. Yet millions are willing to think that this human sacrifice is not just okay, but are joyous about it. The whole idea of another human being dying for what you did is just egregious and sickening.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I can start on Thursday.
Then I'll roll it out of the hangar and you can have all the time you need to install it. Feel free to install any other updates you feel would be advantageous. And...thanks.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Hehehe.
Says the person who just made a typo.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
We know exactly who you are...
Cry all you wasn't to about that one...
And another typo. Or was that drug/alcohol induced?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> There was no victory to gain over hell. Every place mentioned in the Bible as 'hell' is a place that existed in real life or was the Greek Hades. You are quite misinformed, but that's how you prefer to be.
The difference in you and me is that I believe what Jesus said before he was crucified (while he was actually teaching) and not the crap attributed to him after that. It's easier for you to hate than to follow the two rules Jesus gave you: love God, love one another. Your whole religious experience seems to consist of 'speak for God and hate his creations'.
The arrogance takes one's breath away.
Huh

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me this: What have you done in your life that requires a human sacrifice to be made for you instead of you having to answer for your own misdeeds? What have you done that is so terrible a god would kill himself to make you 'love' him? Most people haven't done anything worth being murdered for, much less in such a terrible way. Yet millions are willing to think that this human sacrifice is not just okay, but are joyous about it. The whole idea of another human being dying for what you did is just egregious and sickening.
You forgot to start screaming "blow me"!

Hehehe...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me this: What have you done in your life that requires a human sacrifice to be made for you instead of you having to answer for your own misdeeds? What have you done that is so terrible a god would kill himself to make you 'love' him? Most people haven't done anything worth being murdered for, much less in such a terrible way. Yet millions are willing to think that this human sacrifice is not just okay, but are joyous about it. The whole idea of another human being dying for what you did is just egregious and sickening.
Yah.

典his I choose to do. If there is a price, this I choose to pay. If it is my death, then I choose to die. Where this takes me, there I choose to go. I choose. This I choose to do.- Pratchett.

(Took me a minute to find that.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 8 min Dr Micheal daf 33
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min JUDEletePete 117,941
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 17 min AsianStarMassage 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min Naveen kumar 5,289
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 39 min yon 2,410
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min curiouslu 732,491
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lord stuart XXX 226,145
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 538,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••