“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459884 May 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes a bit too much, I think, if the tent in his pants are any sign.
he died for you...even if you mock & hate him

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459885 May 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are an abomination to the God of Abraham.
The God of Abraham is JESUS
duststorm

League City, TX

#459887 May 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong again. Understanding is very easy for me. I just refuse to see things the way you and other fundamentalist Christians do because you condemn others for the simple reason that their 'sins' are different than your own.
You have come a long way from being a decent human being to being a true fundie, who just babbles the same things over and over again, condemning all those who do not have the same understanding you *think* you have. You do not follow the teachings of the one you claim to follow, yet you condemn others for not following them. You are no different than any of the other fundie Christians here. You think you can do whatever you like and still get the golden ring, though the Bible definitely does not support such a thing and Jesus is rolling over in his grave that you act with such disrespect of his teachings.
Your Mormon Jesus is rolling over in his grave.
My Jesus is advocating on my behalf at the right hand of the Father. With resurrection power, he gained the victory over the grave and death and hell.
Huh

Candler, NC

#459888 May 5, 2013
But, don't take my word for it, Mere. Ask around. There should be plenty of people who could give you some advice about it. Try beijair. Or, Kerry. Or, Carol. Maybe Brian. You could hold a seance and ask Jim. Mrs. Herrin. Or, Aunt Gryf. Mr. Banks, maybe. Ms. Harris. Mr. Nelson. Mr. Garcia. There are some bit players, too.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459889 May 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes a bit too much, I think, if the tent in his pants are any sign.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> he died for you..
Bullshit.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> even if you mock & hate him
If I've told you once, asshat, I've told you a million times; it is impossible to hate something that does not exist.

*YOU* are the one who projects hate. That's what christianity has done for you.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459890 May 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
When your time comes, you will die a slow, painful death--and you will think of me, laughing at you as your cries to your jesus go unanswered.
Grimplestone Martingale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's certainly been slow. Painful? Not so much. Been dying since the day I was born, really. Let's say I'm halfway there. One foot in the grave, eh? Haha.
Think so?

How do you know you won't get hit by a church bus tomorrow?
<quoted text> Well then, I should wind up somewhere north of a century. You talk about dishing out death like someone who ain't never had any personal dealings or associations with the grim reaper.
I don't "dish out death," you moron; I said I hope the Nazi bastard dies a slow and painful death, and I hope he thinks of me laughing at him while his li'l cries to his imaginary jeebus go unanswered.
<quoted text> His name is Death. Hell follows after him...
There's no such thing as hell.
<quoted text> in certain cases. Not mine, of course. People like you are represented all through the Bible.
No they're not. Your buybull is a book of myths and lies. Nothing more.
<quoted text> Man shall not live by bread alone. You are in there... Within the pages of that Holy book. I've read about you.
No you haven't. You don't even know who I am.

You're a loony.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459891 May 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied,“The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say,‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”NIV!!!!! I believe the bible and JESUS !!!! John 14=6 Im the truth the way rhe life
So the KJV Bible is a pack of lies.

OK

“Love much, trust none”

There

#459892 May 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>he died for you...even if you mock & hate him
Millions of people died for us.

So what ?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459893 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
you just don't understand it

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459894 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people died for us.
So what ?
Jesus died for your sins

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459895 May 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, Clownie. It's the truth. In your heart you know it. Go with that instead of what some preacher tells you.
In John 14:6, Jesus declares:“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. NO other religious leaders throughout history have ever made these claims? According to Ephesians 2:8-9,“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.” How does this contrast with other world religions which are based on “works” versus faith in Jesus and the resurrection? If we can’t build a relationship with God by doing good deeds, what must we do? Acts 4:12 is clear,“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459897 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you just don't understand it
You always say that to people who understand the buybull better than you do.

King James is a pack of lies. Deal with it.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459898 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You are in there... Within the pages of that Holy book.
Don't be absurd.
<quoted text> I've read about you. The whole story, from beginning to end.
No you haven't, liar. Even you know that isn't true; why do you choose to say such stupid things anyway? Does it give you wood, or a high?
<quoted text>Oh, what an end. But, God is merciful.
Your buybull god doesn't even exisgt.
<quoted text>Example: Jesus.
There is no jesus. There *you* go.
<quoted text> Choose wisely. For one path leads to eternal life and one road leads to eternal damnation.
That's what *you* were told when you were a child. You think that's going to work with me? I'm not a child, dumbass.
<quoted text> I think you've already damned your soul to hell.
You hope so. Sadly for you, there is no hell. Or maybe luckily for you there is no hell; because if there was one, you'd be headed for it.
<quoted text> Oh, not for anything that you could do to me. Hehehe.[/QUOET]

Even if I could, I wouldn't have to; you'll see to that yourself.

[QUOTE who="Grimplestone Martingale"]<quoted text> I'm just a messenger.
You're as delusional as those tweakers out on the street with the sandwich boards, handing out "chick tracts" to anyone within reach. Those things make good fireplace starters, come to think of it.
<quoted text> No one of consequence. But, I am VERY well protected.
Dream on! LMAO!!
<quoted text> Proceed at your own detriment. That's about all I can do for you. Good day.
Keep trying; maybe some day you'll actually convince yourself of that.

You fundie christians never fail to prove that by your rants you demonstrate your weakness of faith.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#459899 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you just don't understand it
I understabd wgat it says full well.

"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you."

You said it was a lie.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#459900 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus died for your sins
When did dJesus say that ?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459901 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That would be impressive. When can you start? I'll take it out of the hangar when you're ready.
I can start on Thursday.

The Borderland of Sol

#459902 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Think whatever you like. Just because you use hundreds of socks makes you think others are doing so. Your accusations are hilarious.
I hope that at some point you decide to be happy. No one can make you happy. You have to decide to do that for yourself.
Baffles m that some people seem to think that's making some sort of point.

I attribute it co cowardice.

The Borderland of Sol

#459903 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The kingdom is not within us! its with Jesus Christ only...
Ah, the Borg collective. Gottit.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#459906 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>In John 14:6, Jesus declares:“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. NO other religious leaders throughout history have ever made these claims? According to Ephesians 2:8-9,“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.” How does this contrast with other world religions which are based on “works” versus faith in Jesus and the resurrection? If we can’t build a relationship with God by doing good deeds, what must we do? Acts 4:12 is clear,“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.
John and Paul were liars.

I prefer Jesus.
Huh

Hermitage, TN

#459907 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't be absurd.
<quoted text>
No you haven't, liar. Even you know that isn't true; why do you choose to say such stupid things anyway? Does it give you wood, or a high?
<quoted text>
Your buybull god doesn't even exisgt.
<quoted text>
There is no jesus. There *you* go.
<quoted text>
That's what *you* were told when you were a child. You think that's going to work with me? I'm not a child, dumbass.
<quoted text>
You hope so. Sadly for you, there is no hell. Or maybe luckily for you there is no hell; because if there was one, you'd be headed for it.
<quoted text>
You're as delusional as those tweakers out on the street with the sandwich boards, handing out "chick tracts" to anyone within reach. Those things make good fireplace starters, come to think of it.
<quoted text>
Dream on! LMAO!!
<quoted text>
Keep trying; maybe some day you'll actually convince yourself of that.
You fundie christians never fail to prove that by your rants you demonstrate your weakness of faith.
You life IS a Chick tract. Now, which one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 5 min bacon hater 1,101
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Buck Crick 739,670
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 53 min MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,111
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 542,657
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Anon 227,560
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search