Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#459937 May 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, you *can't* respond to it. Nothing new there.
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of the word "debate." Debate is an intellectual process, and you have told us repeatedly how you hate and disdain intelligence, education, and the truth.
<quoted text>
Don't hurry back.
dear kait,

if coming on blog threads to hate on christians is all you're doing to justify your strega wolf witch membership, you're making a piss-poor one.

better get crack'n to up your worthyness or they should kick you out of the club. either that or you must make a nice contribution to the disrobing ceremonies compared to the other old mud-hens who should probably keep their robes on;)
Huh

Columbia, SC

#459938 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Says the person who just made a typo.
Says the floozie just made a wino.
Huh

Columbia, SC

#459939 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Says the person who just made a typo.
Says the floozie who just made a wino.
Huh

Columbia, SC

#459940 May 6, 2013
Bwahahahahaha!
Huh

Columbia, SC

#459941 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!
I am retarded!
Yes. Yes you are.
Huh

Columbia, SC

#459942 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I'm retarded.
Nothing to brag about, dummy.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459944 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
John and Paul were liars.
I prefer Jesus.
Jesus the messiah! my Lord and my GOD

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459945 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So Jesus lied when he said that? Nice to know you TRULY do not believe a word Jesus said.
Luke 17: 21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Now, some people have changed what he said to 'in your midst' or 'among you' just so they could disagree with Jesus and agree with their preacher. It doesn't change the fact that it's what Jesus said.
But I already knew that almost all Christians make excuses for why they think Jesus didn't say what he actually said and would rather quote Paul who wouldn't have known what Jesus said if Jesus had taught him in person. Paul wasn't interested in what Jesus said (just as you are not) because he was starting a religion (and you are following a religion rather than the teachings of Jesus).
this post is a lie! false teaching

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459946 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You quote anything but the actual words of Jesus. You take the word of someone who fell off his ass and had a hallucination, someone who was banned to an island because he was probably insane, or anyone else BUT Jesus.
Read the words of Jesus BEFORE he was crucified. That way you'll know what you should believe. Otherwise, you're just following the rantings of a man obsessed with becoming great by creating a religion and the words of someone who was not in his right mind.
But do as you will. The only person you have to answer for is yourself. If you find it easier to follow men rather than the person you claim is God, so be it.
The NT is the word of GOD.. any other is false like new age & the false book of tommy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459947 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You quote anything but the actual words of Jesus. You take the word of someone who fell off his ass and had a hallucination, someone who was banned to an island because he was probably insane, or anyone else BUT Jesus.
Read the words of Jesus BEFORE he was crucified. That way you'll know what you should believe. Otherwise, you're just following the rantings of a man obsessed with becoming great by creating a religion and the words of someone who was not in his right mind.
But do as you will. The only person you have to answer for is yourself. If you find it easier to follow men rather than the person you claim is God, so be it.
There have always been attacks on the Bible and its acceptance. In the early church about A.D. 140, a man named Marcion instituted the first real controversy. He rejected the majority of the New Testament He believed God rejected Paul and accepted Peter. He threw out Matthew, Mark, and John and made a canon of his own consisting of Luke which he rewrote. There are others today who want to rewrite the Bible, add other books (Gnostic books) or reject some that we already have. There are at least 86,000 quotations from the early church records that believed Paul’s writings were part of Scripture. These are found in several thousand Lectionaries that are church-service books. After nearly 1900 years of the canon being established these rebels are causing a lot of confusion.

Paul's scripture's are the gospel of Jesus Christ
Huh

Columbia, SC

#459948 May 6, 2013
I ain't confused. The devil has addled their brains.
Biblio

Columbia, SC

#459949 May 6, 2013
Jesus rocked the Jewish world.
Paul rocked the Gentile world.

You can't even make a ripple in this mudhole of a chatroom.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459950 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You just contradicted yourself and changed Jesus' words to suit what you've been taught to believe.
Changing his words does not make them go away. It just makes you a person who doesn't believe his words.
Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to Jesus Christ, or his word the hol bible. Try your luck on a cry-baby thread! You should have better luck with the only thing you have any knowledge of whining Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of the book of tommy. Anyway, good luck on the goofy threads ... ya hear!?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459951 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You just contradicted yourself and changed Jesus' words to suit what you've been taught to believe.
Changing his words does not make them go away. It just makes you a person who doesn't believe his words.
Your intellect at being a dummy is definitely amazing! We never realized there was an imbecile with so much, shall we say ... foolish stupidity! Now, run along Bro. Clownie wannabe and enjoy watching you, and mac's Academy Award winning performances, in Pumpkinhead's favorite movie ... Dumb & Dumber.

Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459952 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me this: What have you done in your life that requires a human sacrifice to be made for you instead of you having to answer for your own misdeeds? What have you done that is so terrible a god would kill himself to make you 'love' him? Most people haven't done anything worth being murdered for, much less in such a terrible way. Yet millions are willing to think that this human sacrifice is not just okay, but are joyous about it. The whole idea of another human being dying for what you did is just egregious and sickening.
Hey, Miss Wish in my lifetime I was like Clownie!!! The human being Jesus Christ is also GOD ALMIGHTY

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459953 May 6, 2013
Biblio wrote:
Jesus rocked the Jewish world.
Paul rocked the Gentile world.
You can't even make a ripple in this mudhole of a chatroom.
Since "the clown" was the only one posting, this is very true.

:o)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459954 May 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro. Clownie is surprised you returned to show your goofy posts on Topix, after making a complete fool out of yourself posting with the great one MOI... new age is a cult from hell boy ya hear???

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459955 May 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've thought of time travel, too, but that's a bit more complicated...
will you remove your nose outta Wn's @ss?
Biblio

Columbia, SC

#459956 May 6, 2013
T Clown rocks this thread with the TRUTH!
New Ager is a lying sack o sock puppets.
Biblio

Columbia, SC

#459957 May 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dumb.

Classic Clowny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 865,208
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 13 min middleman1 2,785
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Patrick Daniels 599,885
Ncole became a 'Jezebel'....but everything was ... 32 min Great Day of Arma... 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min Al Capone 6,311
*SEPT - OCT 2015 : --RAPTURE, TRIB 'start' ---- 39 min youtube 1
Should TOPIX have FORUM SECURITY GUARDS? 55 min being myself 1
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web