Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459851 May 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the basket??
Why do you ask? It's really none of your business since there has never been a time when you were asked to join us on one of our epically fun trips.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459852 May 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You still have no idea where you are going when you die, yet you are inviting others to ride with you.
No one in their right mind would accept your invitation to accompany you into the everlasting flames.
The invitation issued is for THIS life. You're right. I don't know where I'm going when I die. But I'm not alone in that. You don't know where you're going either. You've just been indoctrinated to think that you're going to sit in heaven playing your harp and singing praises for eternity. It's an escapist way of thinking for those who have made their own lives so miserable they need to think they will live 'happily ever after' for eternity. If you haven't learned how to make your life happy here, you certainly won't achieve that after you die.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459853 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking of fitting it for FTL drive.
That would be impressive. When can you start? I'll take it out of the hangar when you're ready.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459854 May 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who or what you worship! but its false... Jesus Christ is my GOD... the one and only
Then you are an abomination to the God of Abraham.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459855 May 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what a worthless piece of shit you are.
That is either very sad or very frightening.
Or sad AND frightening.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459856 May 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
all i have gotten from you is that you don't believe Paul (2/3 of the New Testament) and you do believe the mystic writings of what Jesus supposedly said, but not what His eyewitness/disciples wrote verbatim.
how utterly profound!;)
And you don't believe 2/3 of what Jesus said but claim to follow him while following Paul. Who is the transgressor here?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459857 May 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what does she believe
Why would you ask someone else what I believe? Oh, wait...I know. Because what I believe is too sacred to share with people who claim to believe one thing and then prove they don't. Like you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459858 May 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Did. She confirmed that you was the ugliest mother tucker she ever had a interstate internet tryst with.
Why do you feel it necessary to lie? Are you jealous?

You have nothing in the looks department and have no one to even give you the time of day. I'd say you're extremely jealous.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459859 May 5, 2013
Clownie always makes up crap about other people, and pretends it's true. His "jesus" tells him it's okay.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Jacksonville, OR

#459860 May 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you ask someone else what I believe? Oh, wait...I know. Because what I believe is too sacred to share with people who claim to believe one thing and then prove they don't. Like you.
Clownie always makes up crap about other people, and pretends it's true. His "jesus" tells him it's okay.

(*There's* what I meant to post.)

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459861 May 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>We do have some cry babies on here! LOL
yep. Waassuup is one of the biggest ones. Are you trying to join his ranks of being a cry baby?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459862 May 5, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
but what evidence do you have to support your Epistemology?
Thousands of educated Christian Scholars.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#459863 May 5, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>That and a bag of chips will put you in hell and allow us to keep right on to heaven.
Ah yes, the perfect censorship to avoid anything about reality that you don't like.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459864 May 5, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get bogged down in all that.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.
Oh no, for goodness sake don't think for yourself! The brain you were given was just for throwing away, just as most Christians have thrown away Jesus. That includes you, though you are so conceited and bigoted you can't see it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459865 May 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know Jesus personally and you don't sound like him at all. you sound just like his nemesis the corrupt and spoiled brat lucifer who had it all but couldn't stand it that God was greater than he
Funny, you don't act as if you know anything about Jesus at all. All you know are a few verses from the Jack Chick tracts. Other than that, you are totally disconnected from anything Christ-like.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459868 May 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Paul teaches in direct opposition to Jesus. But it's easier to live with Paul's teachings than Jesus' teachings because you don't have to love god or your fellow man to follow in the footsteps of Paul.
But it's your fate...no one else's.
this is a lie

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459869 May 5, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, you don't act as if you know anything about Jesus at all. All you know are a few verses from the Jack Chick tracts. Other than that, you are totally disconnected from anything Christ-like.
you hate Jesus!!!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459870 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hovind???
ROFLMAO!!
If that doesn't make you laugh, you are definitely a fundie.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459871 May 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a freakish name and pic..........sicko.........fre ak of some kind of nature unknown to us normal folk.
So you think a gray silhouette and a misspelled name indicates 'normal folk'?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459872 May 5, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a piss filled diaper who.re......polluting this whole website with your ignorance of false pic and stupid responses. You are a freakshow and a filthy towel....Yes Artemis is a pagan god as you advertise........You are a sick tool of bad nature......scumb and a fool in the eyes of US reading your filth.
Your pic looks just like you. Right?

If you have a hard time with what you think of as filth, why do you read it? At least her name is spelled correctly while yours is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liam 603,890
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aerobatty 882,224
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min bad bob 177,917
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 22 min Doctor REALITY 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Qu_innocence 613,093
Cleveland Cavaliers!: "Let Tristian Thompson GO... 39 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Pegasus 272,920
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 4,239
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,719
More from around the web