“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#459569 May 2, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately so many so-called "Christians" refuse to seek out the truth.
*sighs*
Well, if they did, then they would not BE christians any more, would they? Christianity and truth - like sodium and water...

#459570 May 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
great is your faith, my son! satan-the-turd-head
Facts replace faith.

#459571 May 2, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah. That explains it.
Yeah, just have faith, and everything can be explained...
I Am Jesus

Jacksonville, OR

#459572 May 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know Jesus personally and you don't sound like him at all. you sound just like his nemesis the corrupt and spoiled brat lucifer who had it all but couldn't stand it that God was greater than he
you do not know me personally, you are a liar.

I AM JESUS. I know you not. i defy you to prove otherwise

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459573 May 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if they did, then they would not BE christians any more, would they? Christianity and truth - like sodium and water...
Lithium's even more fun...

The Borderland of Sol

#459574 May 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Like upland fish fossils don't demonstrate plate tectonics, they prove the Flood.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459575 May 2, 2013
I Am Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not know me personally, you are a liar.
I AM JESUS. I know you not. i defy you to prove otherwise
Well, for starters, if you are Jesus, you have changed.
You said you wouldn't.
So, you ain't Jesus.

NEXT!
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459576 May 2, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Of course. Like upland fish fossils don't demonstrate plate tectonics, they prove the Flood.
I thought it was Brownian motion...

Bwahahahahaha....

Lay off the Google, idiot.
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459577 May 2, 2013
I Am Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Get on your knees and love me. I am thy Lord and Savior. I demand your love.
Why not stand on a street corner?
Chicken shit?
Why an obscure chatroom with the same 5 people... As last year... And the year before.... And the year before... And the...

Bwahahahahaha!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459579 May 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Paul made that claim. But then, the Rev. Sun made the claim that he was the reincarnation of Jesus, Joseph Smith claims that he found some golden tablets, and Mohammud claimed that the angel Gabriel came down from Allah and dictated the Koran.
I believe Paul, none of these other chumps..
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459580 May 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler, Pol Pat, Stalin rocked it too.
You have a point ?
mac, water_nymph, G_O_D didn't make a dent.
That's the point.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459581 May 2, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Of course. Like upland fish fossils don't demonstrate plate tectonics, they prove the Flood.
Dr. Kent Hovind of Florida has a standing offer of $250,000 to "anyone who can give any empirical evidence (scientific proof) for evolution." Evolutionó true science fiction. His website is www.drdino.com .

come on science

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459582 May 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
You have faith there is no GOD!!!! you have no facts...

slap/grinning
duststorm

League City, TX

#459583 May 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses.
duststorm

League City, TX

#459584 May 2, 2013
I Am Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Only I can save you. I am Jesus, thy Lord and Savior. Bow before me and love me, or burn forever in the Lake of Fire. it is my will.
Only I can save you. correct
I am Jesus, thy Lord and Savior. correct.
Bow before me. Nope. Jesus said believe on me.
Love me. Nope. Jesus said receive me as Savior.
Burn forever in the Lake of Fire. correct
It is my will. Nope. It is not is my will that any should perish, but that all should come to eternal life.

The Borderland of Sol

#459585 May 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Kent Hovind of Florida has a standing offer of $250,000 to "anyone who can give any empirical evidence (scientific proof) for evolution." Evolutionó true science fiction. His website is www.drdino.com .
come on science
Hovind???

ROFLMAO!!

The Borderland of Sol

#459586 May 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Paul, none of these other chumps..
Ah, Paul the Apostate.

We knew that.

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

#459587 May 2, 2013
Im not a Christian.. Yet. And im afraid to be one.. Seems to be fun and sounds like rebirth. I bet i'll enjoy the friends. But when i see a lot of Christians' attitudes when hearing something they dont agree.. Steaming of anger, unpleasant word selections, boring bible quotings, their horrible stares at you as if you are satan.. Stuff like these makes me scared. I dont want to be close minded. I think they are starting to forget about respect.. Most of them that i met, they always rubbing their religion to other people's faces. I dont appreciate it.

I dont care what kind of religion i have right now, or who's religious words im following.. As well as im morally aware of my doings, aware of the right or wrong.. I dont kill or do anything bad about others, i am not a parasite of the society.. I think thats whats important right?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#459588 May 2, 2013
XpressPage wrote:
I love Christ and GOD, I love religion and all other human thoughts that are positive.
But I love the spirit that resides within me also.
I have a mind, a body and a spirit. Like Jesus, I have a temple, my heart and mind!!!
The way to GOD is thru me!!!
Meaning through a "physical Body"!!!!
Christians judge toooooo much, they say dont judge, but they say if you are not a Christian you will go to hell. WOW....
A true christian, will be close to The Great Creator, and walk a peaceful life of helping others. Most religions are organizations, organizations of money and control. I dont mean to be bashing religion, I used to be religious, Then I found the Truth!!!
Try to find a book online by Shahram Tizabi, Called "Trinity, The living GODS". In that book Shahram Tizabi explains the truth about religion, where it cam from and what it does. Also you can learn more about life in that book. But all in all, us humans have ideas and thoughts, which is great. But lets be nicer to one another and treat all creatures and plants and other organisms as equal!!!
Talk to you all soon,
Much LOVE and respect
Xpress Page
You are insane////full of yourself.....You are just another sick imperfect human who has impure thoughts....Get real and get a hold of the real life....You are nothing special, avoiding your Christian responsibilities.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#459595 May 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her yourself.
<quoted text>
So you make up your *own* answers about her yourself. That's the christian way; just make up whatever you want and call it your god's truth.
You're a fuckwit.
You have a freakish name and pic..........sicko.........fre ak of some kind of nature unknown to us normal folk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tristan Thompson, and his hot-headed critic, R... 2 min Doctpr REALITY 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 37,252
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min pusherman_ 548,442
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 96,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Catcher1 750,272
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min KiMare 229,907
Gay snapchat names 40 min Pezattack 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min AnnieJ 602,151
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 261,620
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE