Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459661 May 3, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oboy.
Another one.
You seem unacquainted with the meaning of "proof", "evidence" and (probably) "theory". At least as used scientifically.
Were I you, I'd not use any of them until I found out what they actually mean.
We're everywhere!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459662 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with ya G, so does yours
Thanks

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459665 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@G_O_D
You hypocrite you have already sold your soul to Satan your new computer god.
You were on the other thread praying that god would murder gays.

You aren't even a human.

May you receive exactly what you wish on others.
Huh

Kodak, TN

#459666 May 3, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Scientist"?
Only in the rudimentary sense that we all are.
I do, however, speak fair English, considering it's my second language.
That was the point of my post, or did you miss that?
What is your first language, Mac? Google?
No, really. Latin? Gaelic? Hebrew?

Please...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#459667 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@G_O_D
You hypocrite you have already sold your soul to Satan your new computer god.
So ... you think computers are a gift from your arch-nemesis, yet here you are, using one to post and read from.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459669 May 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> What is your first language, Mac? Google?
No, really. Latin? Gaelic? Hebrew?
Please...
Gaelic, as happens.
Huh

Kodak, TN

#459670 May 3, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Game night at the old folks home.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Hygiene, Colorado

#459672 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Kent Hovind of Florida has a standing offer of $250,000 to "anyone who can give any empirical evidence (scientific proof) for evolution." Evolution— true science fiction. His website is www.drdino.com .
come on science
Oh, you mean convicted felon Kent Hovind, whose current address is the Federal Correctional Institution, Berlin in New Hampshire? Yeah, there's a source of information to be trusted. After his convictions he was immediately incarcerated as he was considered a flight risk and a threat to the community. What a lovely man you offer as some sort of "evidence".

"Hovind's court room behavior was in stark contrast to phone calls he made while in jail and played by the prosecution.[170] The tapes, posted online by the Pensacola News Journal, included one conversation with Kent and his son, Eric Hovind, plotting to hide a motor vehicle title and property deeds to prevent the government from collecting the property to pay for owed debt."

- Order, April 18, 2007, docket entry 192, United States of America v. Kent E. Hovind, case no. 3:06cr83-001/MCR, United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, Pensacola Division.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/pnj/access/173655...

Wow, between Ken Hovind and convicted Watergate co-conspiritor Chuck Colson, who gave the modern Evangelicals the born again schism, that's quite a crowd you've assembled. Actually, it's perfect. Who better to sell the scam of Christianity than skilled grifters and con men?

Here Kent Hovind is thoroughly eviscerated.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovind/howgoo...

Man, you are an idiot.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459673 May 3, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a piss filled diaper who.re......polluting this whole website with your ignorance of false pic and stupid responses. You are a freakshow and a filthy towel....Yes Artemis is a pagan god as you advertise........You are a sick tool of bad nature......scumb and a fool in the eyes of US reading your filth.
Where is it exactly that Christianity shows that it improves people? Certainly not on Topix. It's a virtual Christian Insane Asylum.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459674 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said I wished.I only prayed to the LORD to protect me and to punish those wicked homosexual sinners and everyone who supports them.It´s not my problem if you put yourself among those who want to missle god´s wrath upon themselves.
Every man is king as long as he has someone to look down on. Christianity makes little fiefdoms where each adherent is their own little, petulant king and they can dismiss anyone who doesn't think like them, and their delusions, and wish immoral, divine retribution among them. I ask again, where is the evidence that Christianity does anything other than make people mentally ill?

Hygiene, Colorado

#459675 May 3, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Gaelic, as happens.
Oh, crap, you wrote Gay Lick. You are really stirring the crazy pot now.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459676 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said I wished.I only prayed to the LORD to protect me and to punish those wicked homosexual sinners and everyone who supports them.It´s not my problem if you put yourself among those who want to missle god´s wrath upon themselves.
And all that does is prove that Christianity did nothing to make you a better person.
The Peuce Purger

San Jose, CA

#459677 May 3, 2013
"Brother" and I truly believe we must survive as brothers and sisters on this planet, or all will be lost in this two tier society. I was chosen in 8th grade by my pastor to attend North Park College to become a pastor as well.

All this because I was eloquent in my words even then. I attended a
Bible study admittedly only to try to get closer to this cute woman. Will I go to hell for that -- I don't know. One thing I did see and hear were the rehearsed regurgitation of all who spoke, nary a word out of place.

As we uncover more of the mysteries of the universe(s), and find that life can begin in a primordial ooze, and given that a billion years is plenty of time for DNA to randomly change, I can only go back to the very beginning of time -- well before Zero AD, and think of God as the Spirit of the Universe. su also happens to be the UNIX abbreviation for super user. I can live with that.

I do NOT enjoy my doubts that did not exist until recently, but as age begins to preclude my return to employment, a congress that doesn't give a rip, a President who speaks out of the side of neck (I am from Chicago myself, plus a EE from the U. of Illinois), the selling out of America to foreign countries with no conscience, and clearly a repeat of the fall of Rome, I am close to a life of crime that no one wishes me to enter. Too much experience on the streets and being raised in a hoodlum neighborhood only saved by my wonderful family, I was still 50% gangland as I entered college.

The PM on the creation of the Trident II (D5), a MIRV device(s) that has incredible impact capabilities could raise me from this homeless state to a decidedly brief engagement with an exit plan to a place far from these latitudes.

God Bless you all, if you'd like,
TPP
Breaveheart wrote:
Because Jesus Christ cares....because He cared about me and I now know the life and hope he brought me I share my faith...
It is our first commision as christians to reconcile man to God...
We do this because we value love and being loved...
To love is noble and to touch lives is a quest to the end!!
I love you although you might not love me back!!
Jesus loved us first so that we can go and love others...
This has nothing to do with education, wealth, status, race what ever it has all to do with being loved...
The Father your Creator wants your heart through His Son Jesus Christ....
And whats wrong with that!! He loves you my brother of another mother!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459678 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Where is it exactly that Christianity shows that it improves people? Certainly not on Topix. It's a virtual Christian Insane Asylum.
Well, Bro. Clownie the Travel Agent is here to keep your Fantasyland adventures alive. Yes, The Travel Agent will book you on the famous new age cruise on the Sea of Delusions, onboard the Good Ship Lollypop with, Captain Candy Cane. You'll have a weekend stay on Fantasy Island, and a guided tour to Big Rock Candy Mountain. But, don't miss your flight back to reality ... or, you'll be sitting on the dock of the bay, looking up into the sky, saying, "de plane, de plane"!

what a goof ball!!! you are as nutty as a squirrel turd

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459679 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you mean convicted felon Kent Hovind, whose current address is the Federal Correctional Institution, Berlin in New Hampshire? Yeah, there's a source of information to be trusted. After his convictions he was immediately incarcerated as he was considered a flight risk and a threat to the community. What a lovely man you offer as some sort of "evidence".
"Hovind's court room behavior was in stark contrast to phone calls he made while in jail and played by the prosecution.[170] The tapes, posted online by the Pensacola News Journal, included one conversation with Kent and his son, Eric Hovind, plotting to hide a motor vehicle title and property deeds to prevent the government from collecting the property to pay for owed debt."
- Order, April 18, 2007, docket entry 192, United States of America v. Kent E. Hovind, case no. 3:06cr83-001/MCR, United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, Pensacola Division.
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/pnj/access/173655...
Wow, between Ken Hovind and convicted Watergate co-conspiritor Chuck Colson, who gave the modern Evangelicals the born again schism, that's quite a crowd you've assembled. Actually, it's perfect. Who better to sell the scam of Christianity than skilled grifters and con men?
Here Kent Hovind is thoroughly eviscerated.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovind/howgoo...
Man, you are an idiot.
Wrong again, Sapphire! Yours truly comes from a long line of intelligent beings, that God put on the face of the Earth to keep the low-life losers, heathen scumbags, and brainless twits and atheist,
from hurting themselves. Hope you're not in that category! Also, standing up to moral decadence, and twisted stupidity.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459680 May 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Game night at the old folks home.
funnt huh !!!! you got skills/game Im starting to be a fan...

Hygiene, Colorado

#459681 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, Sapphire! Yours truly comes from a long line of intelligent beings, that God put on the face of the Earth to keep the low-life losers, heathen scumbags, and brainless twits and atheist,
from hurting themselves. Hope you're not in that category! Also, standing up to moral decadence, and twisted stupidity.
Yet you offer Kent Hovind. Sorry, this post of yours is betrayed by so many others.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459682 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Bro. Clownie the Travel Agent is here to keep your Fantasyland adventures alive. Yes, The Travel Agent will book you on the famous new age cruise on the Sea of Delusions, onboard the Good Ship Lollypop with, Captain Candy Cane. You'll have a weekend stay on Fantasy Island, and a guided tour to Big Rock Candy Mountain. But, don't miss your flight back to reality ... or, you'll be sitting on the dock of the bay, looking up into the sky, saying, "de plane, de plane"!
Says Kent Hovind's unpaid shill. I imagine he'd love to share a cell with you.

You do realize that the squirrel's metabolism fully breaks down any consumables so that there are no longer traces of nuts in their effluent, right. So, yes, you are correct, I am not nutty at all. Your posts, however, full of misapplied hubris and stunning ignorance prove exactly what you are. A wretched, fearful, little goat of a man wallowing in self-pity and delusion. There is no need for a travel agent. The atopic Christian Insane Asylum is right here before me.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459683 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>funnt huh !!!! you got skills/game Im starting to be a fan...
You're known by the company you keep. You two deserve each other.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459684 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Bro. Clownie the Travel Agent is here to keep your Fantasyland adventures alive. Yes, The Travel Agent will book you on the famous new age cruise on the Sea of Delusions, onboard the Good Ship Lollypop with, Captain Candy Cane. You'll have a weekend stay on Fantasy Island, and a guided tour to Big Rock Candy Mountain. But, don't miss your flight back to reality ... or, you'll be sitting on the dock of the bay, looking up into the sky, saying, "de plane, de plane"!
Please note - that the mind of a so-called "Christian" is very imaginative and could be signs that rehabilitation did not work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min VIKING 968,705
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min truth 618,143
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 637,235
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min MUQ2 28,361
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 21 min Divine mother 31
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 26 min Aravind 262
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min Rosa_Winkel 104,196
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,110
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web