“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459364 Apr 30, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been an atheist in decades. On the other hand, I do not worship false gods like Jesus, and anyone who does and ends up before the God of the Bible is going to be VERY confused as they learn their fate.
I would very much enjoy seeing the look on your face when that time comes.
God tells us that there is an objective, absolute truth that is not subject to manís interpretations or whims, on which we can base our eternity. That truth is the Word of God (John 17:7).

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459365 Apr 30, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your preacher also warn you against false prophets? No, of course he didn't and for the simple reason that he would have had to reject all of the writings of Paul.
God put yours truly Bro. Clownie,here on Topix for a reason. To show others who are lost and confused, that there is a chance to end up in Heaven, if you choose the right path in life,JESUS CHRIST and not wander down the broad highway to stupidity and hell... ya hear me boy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459366 Apr 30, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, you have that backwards...
NO Jesus,(and no Allah)= know peace.
The Bible tells us that, without Christ, man is corrupt and filthy; "there is none that does good, no, not one" (Psalm 14:3). I believe the holy word of GOD!!!! not some chump like Liam the lost one
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459375 May 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
English much?
Swype my add, cornhusker. Smart phones with auto correct can be a botch.
So, why don't you go duck yourself?
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459376 May 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
People need to burn their bridles, and get it on with my wife.
Huh?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#459377 May 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think "Expert in No Things" will ever understand this well-known truth? I doubt it.
He probably still thinks funny words and water can turn lead to gold.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459378 May 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly.

Everyone knows it requires lead, sulfur and cinnabar.

Don't forget to use the double bellows!
Huh

Dunlap, TN

#459379 May 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you all could get the lead out of your ass, get a job, make some money, then, yes, you could turn lead into gold.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#459380 May 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you all could get the lead out of your ass, get a job, make some money, then, yes, you could turn lead into gold.
You should stop projecting.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#459381 May 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
You're "Gut Stomper," aren't you?'Fess up, boy. How many other socks have you got??
<quoted text>
I do. The thing is,*you* don't know how wolf witches such as myself are "supposed" to act. We don't advertise, we don't brag. Unlike you. If you're going to call yourself a christian, you are obligated to act like one. But, as you've told us before, you don't want to because "it's soooo haaaarrrrd" for you to be a decent human being.
Hypocrisy becomes you.
<quoted text>
Go lick your father's dried semen from the bathroom floor. Don't forget to go behind the toilet.
<quoted text>
My standards are not in question; yours are. Through one side of your mouth you claim to be a christian, and we all know what that entails; and through the other side, you say you don't have to behave like one.
And still here you are, refusing to address what I posted. Gee, what a surprise.
Why do you refuse to behave like a christian?
"My standards are not in question; yours are"

LOL!!! you're not dealing with a typical naive and dumb christer here like them bimbos who side with you & jump on me for saying "hon"! i'm holding you responsible for poluting & demoralizing society when you've been given the same opportunity as everyone else to have your sins deleted:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#459382 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! you're not dealing with a typical naive and dumb christer here like them bimbos who side with you & jump on me for saying "hon"! i'm holding you responsible for poluting & demoralizing society when you've been given the same opportunity as everyone else to have your sins deleted:)
You really don't know what a worthless piece of shit you are.

That is either very sad or very frightening.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#459383 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ... you have not once demonstrated that what your bible states is true, much less that your god really exists.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#459384 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what a worthless piece of shit you are.
That is either very sad or very frightening.
all you do is criticize, DOG, but never debate or state what it is exactly that you believe and why.

pretty convenient position for a faithless coward to hold on a religious debate forum, don't you think?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#459385 May 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ... you have not once demonstrated that what your bible states is true, much less that your god really exists.
i'm not trying to prove anything to you, kit, you're entirely free to believe as you wish:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#459386 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
.... never debate or state what it is exactly that you believe and why....
I have several times. You just have your head so far up your own ass you didn't see it.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459387 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several times. You just have your head so far up your own ass you didn't see it.
One had noticed.

I've made a clear, simple statement of my position a number of times, with no acknowledgement from any fundie, ever.

Thank Bog for the "scroll" wheel.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459388 May 1, 2013
Selfhood wrote:
No one is really "a Christian" or any other ideology or religion for that matter. No one is born Christian, it's easy to understand, and those are completely outer ideas that we learn. The same goes also for the so called normal ideas that we identify ourselves with. But this raises the question: Who are you really?
Check out the page: http://theoriginalthought.org/ for something new and very different
Self - a very amazing entity.

Thanks for posting!

Albuquerque, NM

#459389 May 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Its authority is grounded upon God Himself. 1 Thessalonians 2:13-- "Ye received the Word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the Word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe."
and so is this, unless you have something from "God" that specifically states otherwise.

You are such a hypocrite.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

(3) Jesus says:

(1) "If those who lead you say to you:ĎLook, the kingdom is in the sky!í
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:ĎIt is in the sea,í then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

Albuquerque, NM

#459390 May 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Too bad for you, that you don't believe what he says.
"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - said whoever wrote the gospel of Thomas
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
There... Fixed it.
If you can only be honest enough to say this for the texts in the Bible.

But it doesn't matter, now does it? The teaching is still attributed to Jesus, thus you should be following it, understanding it, and accepting it - well, that is, if you really do follow Jesus.

But, as we can see, that isn't the case with many so-called "Christians", huh?

Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#459391 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not trying to prove anything to you, kit, you're entirely free to believe as you wish:)
In which case, you cannot claim anyone is "demoralizing" anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 740,385
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 601,192
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 173,868
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Truth 543,133
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Pegasus 259,738
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 46 min jax4funnow 81
Last Word + 2 56 min Bev Jamison 756
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 227,905

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••