Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#459966 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understabd wgat it says full well.
"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you."
You said it was a lie.
Didn't Thomas allegedly say the same thing? And wasn't that the reason why his writings were not included in the "bible?"
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#459967 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The kingdom is not within us! its with Jesus Christ only...
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the Borg collective. Gottit.
"I am Jesus of Borg. Resisitance is futile."

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#459968 May 6, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
was simply admiring how the word forgivness has such an impact on our lives, it has nothing to do with atheism or christianity. You seem to think we that proclaim to be christians think or imply atheists are people with less morals, untrue. Their's no way to distingush someone that's a christian from an atheist, because we live our life according to the basic morals we all know of. The only visible difference between an atheist and a christian is, one tends church, and the other doesn't. Obviously the belief in God isn't visible, because of it being spiritual in nature. I want to make sure you understand that some people who aren't able to go to church for reasons that are valid are of course exempt.
you say you can see no difference, yet you also condemn the one you are not part of by claiming there is a difference, as is admitted to when you state "exempt."
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#459969 May 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone posting drunk tonight? Or, just us drunks?
Fixed it. You're welcome.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#459972 May 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
http://www.tm.org/blog/enlight enment/jesus-christ-kingdom-go d-within-you/
Jesus was once asked when the kingdom of God would come.
No he wasn't. Jesus never existed.

Shit head.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#459973 May 6, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, you *can't* respond to it. Nothing new there.
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of the word "debate." Debate is an intellectual process, and you have told us repeatedly how you hate and disdain intelligence, education, and the truth.
<quoted text>
Don't hurry back.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dear kait,
if coming on blog threads to hate on christians
See? I told you so. You don't know the meaning of the word "debate." Nor are you particularly familiar with the idea of "truth."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> is all you're doing to justify your strega wolf witch membership, you're making a piss-poor one.
I was a strega long before I ever came to despise christianity, dumbass. But you'll just make up your own rationale concerning that, won't you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> better get crack'n to up your worthyness or they should kick you out of the club. either that or you must make a nice contribution to the disrobing ceremonies compared to the other old mud-hens who should probably keep their robes on;)
And this, dear Topix readers, is aaasssuuup's idea of "debate."

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459974 May 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to start screaming "blow me"!
Hehehe...
I've never said such a thing on Topix or even in real life. Maybe you should rethink your obsessions.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459975 May 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
We know exactly who you are...
Cry all you want to about that one...
Crybaby.
Your multiple personalities don't count. They also lie to you about how many names they think someone has on Topix. If I were you, I'd stop listening to them.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

Central Point, OR

#459979 May 6, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Can't believe you all just sit around all day watching Kait shit all over DoC's legacy...
Shameful...
No, I'm shitting all over your ancestors' graves.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459980 May 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've thought of time travel, too, but that's a bit more complicated...
That's okay. I have confidence you can do it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459981 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>this post is a lie! false teaching
Thank you for calling the Bible a false teaching. At least you were honest about what you actually believe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459982 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
There have always been attacks on the Bible and its acceptance. In the early church about A.D. 140, a man named Marcion instituted the first real controversy. He rejected the majority of the New Testament He believed God rejected Paul and accepted Peter. He threw out Matthew, Mark, and John and made a canon of his own consisting of Luke which he rewrote. There are others today who want to rewrite the Bible, add other books (Gnostic books) or reject some that we already have. There are at least 86,000 quotations from the early church records that believed Paul’s writings were part of Scripture. These are found in several thousand Lectionaries that are church-service books. After nearly 1900 years of the canon being established these rebels are causing a lot of confusion.
Paul's scripture's are the gospel of Jesus Christ
Yet you STILL accept only what the Catholic church and Constantine said you could accept. Talk about cognitive dissonance!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459983 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to Jesus Christ, or his word the hol bible. Try your luck on a cry-baby thread! You should have better luck with the only thing you have any knowledge of whining Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of the book of tommy. Anyway, good luck on the goofy threads ... ya hear!?
Which 'goofy threads' would that be? Anything goofier than what this thread is would truly be a winner. You help all you can on that, and for that I thank you.
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#459984 May 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm shitting all over my face.
Ok.
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#459985 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you STILL accept only what the Catholic church and Constantine said you could accept. Talk about cognitive dissonance!
I'm thinking God would be able to make sure that he got the Bible he wanted, wino banging floozie.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#459986 May 6, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking God would be able to make sure that he got the Bible he wanted, wino banging floozie.
Then your god is truly amazing ...ly stupid. Seriously? This god of yours could get any book about it that it wanted and it chose .... the bible, a book that makes this god look like a monster and tells you to be a horrible person to your fellow humans. Not a very bright god.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459987 May 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And they didn't call him that.
John 10:30 (ESV)
30 I and the Father are one

you're very dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459988 May 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Which 'goofy threads' would that be? Anything goofier than what this thread is would truly be a winner. You help all you can on that, and for that I thank you.
you should thank me!!!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459989 May 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The kingdom is not within us! its with Jesus Christ only...
<quoted text>
"I am Jesus of Borg. Resisitance is futile."
Yours truly,
Bro. Clownie (The guy you dream about constantly, and wish you could be with forever!!! but will never happen, because of you being intellectually challenged, and not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time...
plus just butt ugly

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459990 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't Thomas allegedly say the same thing? And wasn't that the reason why his writings were not included in the "bible?"
The reason Thomas was rejected was that it contained only Jesus' sayings, no miracles, no fairy stories, no virgin birth, no resurrection, no claims to be messiah or God; nothing to support the magic system of Roman Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free kittens!!! seriously ♡ 3 min Drip403 6
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min ImFree2Choose 3,052
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min -KENTUCKY- 71,190
the twin towers: symbols of godless greed 7 min Flavor3109 6
The Crew (Nov '08) 9 min Voyeur 14,356
Franke Servis Levent 2I2 342 OO 24 Levent Fra... 12 min Desirezzzz5412 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Voyeur 183,471
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 22 min BabyDoll 298
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 31 min Johnny 5,102
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 658,991
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 974,879
More from around the web