land of BOO

#459056 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
repeat...repeat....breathe.... .
repeat...repeat....breathe.... .
This is what you sound like.
*hands you a water*
You really should get back into rehab, huh?
new age spiritual loser is totally infatuated with Bro. Clownie, and that's why the boy is completely irrational! Bro. Clownie is new age knuckle head's major dream of being an intelligent Topix blogger. The poor boy can only daydream, fantasize, and spend his lonely nights dreaming of being as talented and intelligent as the gifted Bro.Clownie.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459057 Apr 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Are you back again already?
Hell, the sun's barely set.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#459062 Apr 26, 2013
God save T-Town Clown. He is fighting a good fight against evil spirits. Amen

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#459068 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
those who are in Christ have been given authority over demons, hon. if you don't want to end up where demons go, you should begin now to disown them & their worldviews:)
There is nothing Christ-like about you. You mean that people with higher morals with you seem like demons to you? Now that is a mental disorder if there ever was one.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#459077 Apr 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a piece of work.
Agreed... I researched a bit, and came up with this diagnosis...What do you think? lol :)

A personality disorder is a type of mental illness in which you have trouble perceiving and relating to situations and to people ó including yourself. There are many specific types of personality disorders.

In general, having a personality disorder means you have a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking and behaving no matter what the situation. This leads to significant problems and limitations in relationships, social encounters, work and school.

In some cases, you may not realize that you have a personality disorder because your way of thinking and behaving seems natural to you, and you may blame others for the challenges you face.

???

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459078 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you think you are equal to Jesus????? BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!! SNORTS!!!!! FARTS!!!!
Nah....but I think he'll understand if I prefer to stand.

What do you care anyhow? This isn't your life.

:o)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459079 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>new age spiritual loser is totally infatuated with Bro. Clownie, and that's why the boy is completely irrational! Bro. Clownie is new age knuckle head's major dream of being an intelligent Topix blogger. The poor boy can only daydream, fantasize, and spend his lonely nights dreaming of being as talented and intelligent as the gifted Bro.Clownie.
Darn, wrong again.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459080 Apr 26, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed... I researched a bit, and came up with this diagnosis...What do you think? lol :)
A personality disorder is a type of mental illness in which you have trouble perceiving and relating to situations and to people ó including yourself. There are many specific types of personality disorders.
In general, having a personality disorder means you have a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking and behaving no matter what the situation. This leads to significant problems and limitations in relationships, social encounters, work and school.
In some cases, you may not realize that you have a personality disorder because your way of thinking and behaving seems natural to you, and you may blame others for the challenges you face.
???
Hehehe.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#459081 Apr 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
Thought you might like that...:)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459082 Apr 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
thanks Adam! and you do the same.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459083 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Darn, wrong again.
you know its true

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459084 Apr 26, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Religigasm.
Now, wash your sticky little fingers, pull your buybull pages apart so they don't get all stuck together, and go have a cigarette.
I don't smoke

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459085 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't smoke
Good!

I will grant that in that respect you are smarter than I.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#459086 Apr 27, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Makes sense to me, angel.

Columbus, OH

#459087 Apr 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
Think an exorcism will help him?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#459088 Apr 27, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
I am no longer a Christian because ALL religions, including this one, have conspired with Rome and every Government since to keep us docile and blind to our own potential. Religion must die!
Lu*
WOW! Haven't u changed...
Gut Stomper

United States

#459089 Apr 27, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Google: research for fools, social retards, and you.
Gut Stomper

United States

#459090 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah....but I think he'll understand if I prefer to stand.
What do you care anyhow? This isn't your life.
:o)
No, it isn't. Topix is your life.
Gut Stomper

United States

#459091 Apr 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
Brownian motion.

Hehehe.

Columbus, OH

#459095 Apr 27, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it hurt to be a stupid as you are?
If there's a god, surely it must.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 558,999
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 773,865
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Chris Clearwater 175,545
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 96,726
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min Johnny 4,724
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min MUQ1 265,012
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 29 min lisa 2,422
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min lil whispers 604,792
More from around the web