|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
I am no longer a Christian because ALL religions, including this one, have conspired with Rome and every Government since to keep us docile and blind to our own potential. Religion must die!
Lu*
I would bet you're still a Christian and you have a religion.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The proper form of that question is "Why do I think I'm so much righter than you?"
The proper answer: "You're not."
Im telling

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another claim that is true.
thanks new age

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
And as sharp as a two-edged sword, if I might add.
Why thank you...:)
Gut Stomper

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an idea for you; go read their attacks on me, and then get back to me.
And speaking of christian activities...
Chile arrests 4 accused of burning baby in rite
The Associated Press
Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:08 PM EDT
SANTIAGO, Chile (AP)ó "Chilean police on Thursday arrested four people accused of burning a baby alive in a ritual because the leader of the sect believed that the end of the world was near and that the child was the antichrist.
"The 3-day-old baby was taken to a hill in the town of Colliguay near the Chilean port of Valparaiso on Nov. 21 and was thrown into a bonfire. The baby's mother, 25-year-old Natalia Guerra, had allegedly approved the sacrifice and was among those arrested.
"'The baby was naked. They strapped tape around her mouth to keep her from screaming. Then they placed her on a board. After calling on the spirits they threw her on the bonfire alive,' said Miguel Ampuero, of the Police investigative Unit, Chile's equivalent of the FBI.
"Authorities said the 12-member sect was formed in 2005 and was led by Ramon Gustavo Castillo Gaete, 36, who remains at large.
"'Everyone in this sect was a professional,' Ampuero said.'We have someone who was a veterinarian and who worked as a flight attendant, we have a filmmaker, a draftsman. Everyone has a university degree.'
"Police said Castillo Gaete, the ringleader, was last seen traveling to Peru to buy ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic brew plant that he used to control the members of the rite."
Luis Andres Henao on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuisAndresHenao
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Right; a three-day-old baby was the "antichrist." Sounds like something waaasssuuup would say.
Scroll worthy.
Gut Stomper

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are hollow phrases demon. This is the perversion of Paul, himself a mass murderer seeking to flee the consequences of his evil action. He created himself a pardon. Like you he wants to be "saved". He never met Jesus but he wrote 80% of the New Testament bending Jesus words. To Paul belief in your own saving may be enough, but not Jesus.
The words of Jesus are clear enough and they still doom you, demon, read with me:
----
<quoted text>
Did you read that: AND THEY WILL WEED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN AND ALL WHO DO EVIL. That means you demon.
And did you understand the parable? Jesus did not say: let the weed grow along with the wheat so it might become wheat. Like weed grows between wheat, evil people mingle among good people. But they remain evil. A demon will remain a demon. He can not change his character. That is why they change the religion to suit their needs.
Jesus does not even believe that these evildoers can be cured! He only says let them be. Let them believe whatever they believe. When the time comes the RIGHTEOUS will be saved. You read that demon? The RIGHTEOUS not the believers.
We have all tasted your desire to cause sin en do evil. You can not control it. You are a demon. It is the nature of evil beings that they want to be rich without working hard, to be rewarded heaven without earning it by good deeds. Demons think they can outsmart God.
You think you can fool God by praising him. You think he will be fooled by your flattery, you hollow belief that is devoid of good deeds. I wish you good luck, all of you demons. The grace of God will certainly end your misery..
Your name demon is "fool"
<quoted text>
Actions speak louder than words, christian warlock. Or, in your case, it would be, "Actions speak louder than lip service."
Who the fcuk said what?
Gut Stomper

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are hollow phrases demon. This is the perversion of Paul, himself a mass murderer seeking to flee the consequences of his evil action. He created himself a pardon. Like you he wants to be "saved". He never met Jesus but he wrote 80% of the New Testament bending Jesus words. To Paul belief in your own saving may be enough, but not Jesus.
The words of Jesus are clear enough and they still doom you, demon, read with me:
----
<quoted text>
Did you read that: AND THEY WILL WEED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN AND ALL WHO DO EVIL. That means you demon.
And did you understand the parable? Jesus did not say: let the weed grow along with the wheat so it might become wheat. Like weed grows between wheat, evil people mingle among good people. But they remain evil. A demon will remain a demon. He can not change his character. That is why they change the religion to suit their needs.
Jesus does not even believe that these evildoers can be cured! He only says let them be. Let them believe whatever they believe. When the time comes the RIGHTEOUS will be saved. You read that demon? The RIGHTEOUS not the believers.
We have all tasted your desire to cause sin en do evil. You can not control it. You are a demon. It is the nature of evil beings that they want to be rich without working hard, to be rewarded heaven without earning it by good deeds. Demons think they can outsmart God.
You think you can fool God by praising him. You think he will be fooled by your flattery, you hollow belief that is devoid of good deeds. I wish you good luck, all of you demons. The grace of God will certainly end your misery..
Your name demon is "fool"
<quoted text>
Actions speak louder than words, christian warlock. Or, in your case, it would be, "Actions speak louder than lip service."
Scroll worthy.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet you're still a Christian and you have a religion.
You would lose that bet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Misread that.
Nevermind. <smiles>
Sure you did... <grins>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't deserve the freedoms you have. You're nothing but shit.
Poetry.

;p

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You like blood, don't you?
You sick-o.
You can blow me tomorrow.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
My works are fine, thank you.
And I'm not worried about yours; they're bad for your religion, and that's a good thing..
And I haven't killed anyone in the name of anything.
Maybe you're projecting.
<quoted text>
Then so are you, witch-burner. You are guilty, by association, of torturing and burning innocent people at the stake, raping children, murdering Jews, burning entire villages and then later cities, violating the honored graves of this nation's veterans, and of burning that three-day-old baby in Chile.
See how that works, warlock?
How it work is they kill everything that is pure and good and true then they lie about it. Never mind. That time is over.

Welcome to the 21st Century *Lu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

*works

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You can blow me tomorrow.
With yoga and thought you can blow yourself.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You like blood, don't you?
You sick-o.
there is nothing like the blood of Jesus

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
With yoga and thought you can blow yourself.
don't tell me you've done that

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>don't tell me you've done that
Lol... No silly... I am woman ;p

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>"Messanger" when he's not here (Gut Stomper, too, come to think of it):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
ROFLMHAO!!!

Woah...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 432,321 - 432,340 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

562 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 715,805
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 529,602
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Gray 114,518
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Mandela 36,375
Food Addictions Coach: Is this the new wave of ... 11 min The Addictions Coach 1
Interracial Dating Site Reviews 19 min Christy8623 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Charlie Sheen 255,503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 53 min blueberry 57
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••