Gut Stomper

Niota, TN

#458880 Apr 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not guilty of any such thing, and you're incapable of anything other than being my foil, goofy.
Technically, you are a lying motherfcuker.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458881 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>PS: I love you...
stop trying to date on topix
Gut Stomper

Niota, TN

#458882 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
Jesus enlightened Paul. Deal with it, or get over it.
Gut Stomper

Niota, TN

#458883 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello?? Is someone there?
Did this echo inside your empty mind, body, and soul?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#458884 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
why am I so much more intelligent than you
Gut Stomper

Niota, TN

#458885 Apr 25, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasup, your words are clear for all to see..:)
And as sharp as a two-edged sword, if I might add.

Since: Jul 08

Canton, OH

#458886 Apr 25, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, in the name of The United States of America you've killed a bunch of innocent Iranian children and Afghan children and unborn babies.
Deal with that, Libby.
Incorrect.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#458888 Apr 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why am I so much more intelligent than you
The proper form of that question is "Why do I think I'm so much righter than you?"

The proper answer: "You're not."

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#458889 Apr 25, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus enlightened Paul. Deal with it, or get over it.
I know this, but since you use "Paul" more often than Jesus, you think he is.

Maybe you should begin quoting Jesus instead, to make me believe you aren't a follower of a 3rd generation disciple.

Albuquerque, NM

#458890 Apr 25, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did this echo inside your empty mind, body, and soul?
Nope.

Albuquerque, NM

#458891 Apr 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why am I so much more intelligent than you
Just another claim that is unfounded.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#458892 Apr 25, 2013
I am no longer a Christian because ALL religions, including this one, have conspired with Rome and every Government since to keep us docile and blind to our own potential. Religion must die!

Lu*

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#458893 Apr 25, 2013
Oh... and it's a crock!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#458894 Apr 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Oh... and it's a crock!
Misread that.

Nevermind. <smiles>

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#458895 Apr 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I am no longer a Christian because ALL religions, including this one, have conspired with Rome and every Government since to keep us docile and blind to our own potential. Religion must die!
Lu*
I would bet you're still a Christian and you have a religion.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#458896 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The proper form of that question is "Why do I think I'm so much righter than you?"
The proper answer: "You're not."
Im telling

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#458897 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Just another claim that is true.
thanks new age

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458898 Apr 25, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
And as sharp as a two-edged sword, if I might add.
Why thank you...:)
Gut Stomper

Niota, TN

#458907 Apr 25, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an idea for you; go read their attacks on me, and then get back to me.
And speaking of christian activities...
Chile arrests 4 accused of burning baby in rite
The Associated Press
Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:08 PM EDT
SANTIAGO, Chile (AP)ó "Chilean police on Thursday arrested four people accused of burning a baby alive in a ritual because the leader of the sect believed that the end of the world was near and that the child was the antichrist.
"The 3-day-old baby was taken to a hill in the town of Colliguay near the Chilean port of Valparaiso on Nov. 21 and was thrown into a bonfire. The baby's mother, 25-year-old Natalia Guerra, had allegedly approved the sacrifice and was among those arrested.
"'The baby was naked. They strapped tape around her mouth to keep her from screaming. Then they placed her on a board. After calling on the spirits they threw her on the bonfire alive,' said Miguel Ampuero, of the Police investigative Unit, Chile's equivalent of the FBI.
"Authorities said the 12-member sect was formed in 2005 and was led by Ramon Gustavo Castillo Gaete, 36, who remains at large.
"'Everyone in this sect was a professional,' Ampuero said.'We have someone who was a veterinarian and who worked as a flight attendant, we have a filmmaker, a draftsman. Everyone has a university degree.'
"Police said Castillo Gaete, the ringleader, was last seen traveling to Peru to buy ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic brew plant that he used to control the members of the rite."
Luis Andres Henao on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuisAndresHenao
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Right; a three-day-old baby was the "antichrist." Sounds like something waaasssuuup would say.
Scroll worthy.
Gut Stomper

Niota, TN

#458909 Apr 25, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are hollow phrases demon. This is the perversion of Paul, himself a mass murderer seeking to flee the consequences of his evil action. He created himself a pardon. Like you he wants to be "saved". He never met Jesus but he wrote 80% of the New Testament bending Jesus words. To Paul belief in your own saving may be enough, but not Jesus.
The words of Jesus are clear enough and they still doom you, demon, read with me:
----
<quoted text>
Did you read that: AND THEY WILL WEED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN AND ALL WHO DO EVIL. That means you demon.
And did you understand the parable? Jesus did not say: let the weed grow along with the wheat so it might become wheat. Like weed grows between wheat, evil people mingle among good people. But they remain evil. A demon will remain a demon. He can not change his character. That is why they change the religion to suit their needs.
Jesus does not even believe that these evildoers can be cured! He only says let them be. Let them believe whatever they believe. When the time comes the RIGHTEOUS will be saved. You read that demon? The RIGHTEOUS not the believers.
We have all tasted your desire to cause sin en do evil. You can not control it. You are a demon. It is the nature of evil beings that they want to be rich without working hard, to be rewarded heaven without earning it by good deeds. Demons think they can outsmart God.
You think you can fool God by praising him. You think he will be fooled by your flattery, you hollow belief that is devoid of good deeds. I wish you good luck, all of you demons. The grace of God will certainly end your misery..
Your name demon is "fool"
<quoted text>
Actions speak louder than words, christian warlock. Or, in your case, it would be, "Actions speak louder than lip service."
Who the fcuk said what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 2 min eyeful 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristINSANITY is... 796,618
contagion what ails the system (Oct '08) 4 min MAkeWORLDPEACEID... 737
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Ugly Truth from ... 607,283
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min eyeful 39,680
Scientific proof for God's existence 15 min eyeful 642
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 568,576
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 267,562
More from around the web