Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... No.
Hebrews 1
New International Version (NIV)
Godís Final Word: His Son
1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.
Uh...Yes, but there's more. You are correct here about Jesus, but there is more for the believer...

Through His Son, Jesus Christ
The New Testament was the fulfillment of Godís special plan. Itís the gospel: the good news of Jesus Christ.ďIn the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by His Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universeĒ(Hebrews 1:1-2, NIV).

THROUGH OTHER BELIEVERS... See the first word?
'GOD' may use a friend, a teacher, a parent, or a preacher to convey His message of truth to us. Their words may come as a warning, a blessing, or as a prophetic truth about our lives.Whether we choose to hear it or ignore it, depends on us. Do their words line up with Scripture? Will God confirm or affirm that truth in us?ďThe wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincer3. Through Nature and Godís Creation
ďFor since the creation of the world Godís invisible qualitiesĖhis eternal power and divine natureĖhave been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse Ē(Romans 1:20, NIV). Through the intricate details and magnificent beauty of all that God has made, we can ďhearĒ HIS voice. How? By observing the antís strength to store up food all summer long, we leareĒ(James 3:17, NIV).

It would be better to work together, then tear apart.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that all you got out of that?... I have plenty of flaws, and never claimed to be perfect... Isn't it better, I go to you with a concern, then gossip behind your back?
Yes, and from now on, when you act perverted to other's I'm going to call you on it, and you may do the same...
*Please go back and re-read my previous post...:)
please treat me as you would a blasphemous wolf witch and atheist/homosexual since you're much more gracious & kind to them. that's all i have to say to you so go away now, you're stalking me ya perv!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called possession.
What is your name Demon?
my name is 'Possessed'.....with the Holy Ghost that is!

as for you; do you want to be cast into the abyss before your time?;)

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remove that "Holy Ghost".

You are getting shit all over it.

WOW!

Even the atheists here have more respect for Christianity than you do.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remove that "Holy Ghost".
You are getting shit all over it.
WOW!
Even the atheists here have more respect for Christianity than you do.
you've won, i give up and want to be treated as a pagan/atheist/homo/blasphemer.

so as our friend and colleage kait would say "you suck c... & can go lick your daddy's sperm off the bathroom floor", my friend!:)

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you've won, i give up and want to be treated as a pagan/atheist/homo/blasphemer.
so as our friend and colleage kait would say "you suck c... & can go lick your daddy's sperm off the bathroom floor", my friend!:)
If you go on in the same vulgar manner, you will get treated the same. It has nothing to do with religion. Wish you were smart enough to grasp that simple truth.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go on in the same vulgar manner, you will get treated the same. It has nothing to do with religion. Wish you were smart enough to grasp that simple truth.
i'd grasp it if it were the truth, my friend:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please treat me as you would a blasphemous wolf witch and atheist/homosexual since you're much more gracious & kind to them. that's all i have to say to you so go away now, you're stalking me ya perv!:)
Not to worry, I never wanted to post to you in the first place.... You are no Christian. Stop lying to everyone.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, your right, Wasp is an idiot. Both sides continue to tell him. He is definitely mental!...
Mark

Ammerzoden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Demons are liars. If you had the holy Ghost in you, you would accordingly.

What is your name demon?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He just doesn't get it. Something very wrong with that man.....You are welcome at my house anytime... He is not.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Demons are liars. If you had the holy Ghost in you, you would accordingly.
What is your name demon?
You hit the nail on the head...LOL
He's is a 'Demon.' No real Christian, with 'Love' in their heart would act like that, ever. I get it now...:)

ps.. Well now I know how to get rid of him... lol
Mark

Ammerzoden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head...LOL
He's is a 'Demon.' No real Christian, with 'Love' in their heart would act like that, ever. I get it now...:)
ps.. Well now I know how to get rid of him... lol
Many of these trolls are demons. They can take on any disguise, but their favourite is the pious religious one, that way they can both cloak themselves and bring disgust to what they hate most.

Simply watch their behaviour, their acts are to insult and disgust people, even more important to lure good people into doing the same in return. It gives them special pleasure to pervert people that way.

If they create religious communities, people are abused and sooner or later scandals and sexual perversion come to surface. Do not think demons are only mythical creatures they can be born in human bodies or invade human bodies. Don't play their games, just call them out.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
Ode to an Ash
A poem by Chess Jurist
What a mighty, towering tree.
A wondrous sight to see.
Who could want for more?
Certainly not the borer
That claimed its majesty
And thirteen hundred bucks from me.
sounds like somebody just met the emerald ash borer clan. Spotted in our county last fall. Sad.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like somebody just met the emerald ash borer clan. Spotted in our county last fall. Sad.
Yup. Years of treatment merely delayed the inevitable.

One more treatment this week and then it comes down in the fall.

Probably 60 years old and a hundred foot high.

Sad indeed.
JesusGod the Son of God

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

-Fishers_Of_Men- wrote:
Let us all cast out our nets and reap the bounty of the Lord!
i am JesusGod, the Son of God. Get on your knees and love me, or i'll send your soul to hell.
JesusGod the Son of God

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Clean My Toilet Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
In the absence of religion you sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands. What a shame you waste your narcissistic life whining on the internet, looking for sympathy you'll never find.
i am Jesus! blow me or burn!
JesusGod the Son of God

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i really don't know how to respond to this; i'm frustrated to no end by legalistic christians who agree with our adversaries as if we're confined to a small box, but evil people have every right do & say what they wish. this is insane thinking and i say what i say to prove my point. you're either gonna hafta understand this or be as vigilant to point out everyone elses faults equally or you're being a hypocrite on this debate forum:-)
if you really loved me as you say you do you would blow me.
JesusGod the Son of God

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey self righteous legna & jucy - please review some of the previous things your friend kait just said to me, like accusing me of molesting kids and calling Jesus unthinkable names and let me know what you think;)
get on your knees and blow me. I am Jesus.
JesusGod I Am My Own Son

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure....whatever
btw - JESUS IS GOD!!!
AND YOU NEED TO BLOW ME TO PROVE YOUR LOVE FOR E

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 432,241 - 432,260 of440,819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

487 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min An NFL Fan 109,572
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 216,906
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 512,092
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 250,375
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min GO Le Gay levi GO 36,097
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min pusherman_ 680,145
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 27 min Doctor REALITY 1
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 3 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••