Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#459681 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, Sapphire! Yours truly comes from a long line of intelligent beings, that God put on the face of the Earth to keep the low-life losers, heathen scumbags, and brainless twits and atheist,
from hurting themselves. Hope you're not in that category! Also, standing up to moral decadence, and twisted stupidity.
Yet you offer Kent Hovind. Sorry, this post of yours is betrayed by so many others.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459682 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Bro. Clownie the Travel Agent is here to keep your Fantasyland adventures alive. Yes, The Travel Agent will book you on the famous new age cruise on the Sea of Delusions, onboard the Good Ship Lollypop with, Captain Candy Cane. You'll have a weekend stay on Fantasy Island, and a guided tour to Big Rock Candy Mountain. But, don't miss your flight back to reality ... or, you'll be sitting on the dock of the bay, looking up into the sky, saying, "de plane, de plane"!
what a goof ball!!! you are as nutty as a squirrel turd
Says Kent Hovind's unpaid shill. I imagine he'd love to share a cell with you.

You do realize that the squirrel's metabolism fully breaks down any consumables so that there are no longer traces of nuts in their effluent, right. So, yes, you are correct, I am not nutty at all. Your posts, however, full of misapplied hubris and stunning ignorance prove exactly what you are. A wretched, fearful, little goat of a man wallowing in self-pity and delusion. There is no need for a travel agent. The atopic Christian Insane Asylum is right here before me.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459683 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>funnt huh !!!! you got skills/game Im starting to be a fan...
You're known by the company you keep. You two deserve each other.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459684 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Bro. Clownie the Travel Agent is here to keep your Fantasyland adventures alive. Yes, The Travel Agent will book you on the famous new age cruise on the Sea of Delusions, onboard the Good Ship Lollypop with, Captain Candy Cane. You'll have a weekend stay on Fantasy Island, and a guided tour to Big Rock Candy Mountain. But, don't miss your flight back to reality ... or, you'll be sitting on the dock of the bay, looking up into the sky, saying, "de plane, de plane"!
what a goof ball!!! you are as nutty as a squirrel turd
Please note - that the mind of a so-called "Christian" is very imaginative and could be signs that rehabilitation did not work.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459686 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, crap, you wrote Gay Lick. You are really stirring the crazy pot now.
Oh, I suppose that's inevitable.

Never mind.

Hi, Jorge.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459687 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>You're known by the company you keep. You two deserve each other.
Well, well, well ... I've seem to have brought out one of the top scumbag losers in America. You've confirmed yourself a scumbag loser by your stupid post. It's reassuring when morons confirm their lack of intelligence, dignity, and honor, themselves. It keeps yours truly from having to do it! Congratulations knucklehead!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459688 May 3, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note - that the mind of a so-called "Christian" is very imaginative and could be signs that rehabilitation did not work.
Bro Clownie, will tell you bozo whats imaginative! and that would be the lying book of tommy!!!! LMAO!!! YO

new age is a lie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459689 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Says Kent Hovind's unpaid shill. I imagine he'd love to share a cell with you.
You do realize that the squirrel's metabolism fully breaks down any consumables so that there are no longer traces of nuts in their effluent, right. So, yes, you are correct, I am not nutty at all. Your posts, however, full of misapplied hubris and stunning ignorance prove exactly what you are. A wretched, fearful, little goat of a man wallowing in self-pity and delusion. There is no need for a travel agent. The atopic Christian Insane Asylum is right here before me.
You can stop posting anytime now! I've already determined that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground.But knows his squirrel turds!!! LOL Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, Now, quit talking out your @ss, or in layman's terms ... put your money where your @ss is!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459690 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you offer Kent Hovind. Sorry, this post of yours is betrayed by so many others.
Are you going to ever stop confirming that you're a brainless loser? Come on!!! You've already proved that! Do yourself a favor and pull your brainless head out of your atheist @ss. Hurry up before the library closes for the day
And I'm still waiting on proof that God doesn't exist...

Hygiene, Colorado

#459691 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well ... I've seem to have brought out one of the top scumbag losers in America. You've confirmed yourself a scumbag loser by your stupid post. It's reassuring when morons confirm their lack of intelligence, dignity, and honor, themselves. It keeps yours truly from having to do it! Congratulations knucklehead!
And you've proven that Christianity is mental illness. Thank you for that.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459692 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to ever stop confirming that you're a brainless loser? Come on!!! You've already proved that! Do yourself a favor and pull your brainless head out of your atheist @ss. Hurry up before the library closes for the day
And I'm still waiting on proof that God doesn't exist...
You offered one felon as evidence and follow the words of another felon. You have given me all I need to help your immoral religion go the way of the dinosaur.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459693 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You can stop posting anytime now! I've already determined that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground.But knows his squirrel turds!!! LOL Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, Now, quit talking out your @ss, or in layman's terms ... put your money where your @ss is!
In have proven to you that the people you follow are convicted criminals. This makes you look even worse than you already do. This post is your feeble attempt at a defense mechanism. There are those here who call it a concession speech. Childish and churlish, obviously, but a concession nonetheless.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459694 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You can stop posting anytime now! I've already determined that you don't know your @ss from a hole in the ground.But knows his squirrel turds!!! LOL Where were you when God was gifting brains? Oh, that's right you don't believe in God. No wonder you're a dumb @ss! Anyway dip-stick, you still haven't come up with any proof that there is no God, Now, quit talking out your @ss, or in layman's terms ... put your money where your @ss is!
You are tacit evidence that we come from something other than intelligence. You are all the proof I need.

Which god, by the way? We've got a million of them. Until you explain the EXACT nature of whichever delusion you follow, it is entirely sufficient to just plainly state there is nothing there.

Oh, and the Bear was a child diddler and wife beater, just like Jerry Sandusky.

And an all-around scumbag.

Forty years ago, Alabama football fans watched Southern California and a black running back named Sam Cunningham trounce coach Paul "Bear" Bryant's Crimson Tide in a game widely credited with helping start the integration of Southern football.

Fans weren't the only ones watching Alabama football back then. The FBI, apparently with the approval of then-director J. Edgar Hoover, was secretly keeping an eye on a civil rights lawsuit filed by blacks against the legendary coach during the same period.

Documents released to The Associated Press under the Freedom of Information Act show that for almost two years, agents tracked the suit filed by a prominent black lawyer against Bryant, the University of Alabama and others to make Bryant recruit black football players. Building a file, agents followed the court docket and snipped stories from newspapers about the case, sending the findings to the agency's office responsible for investigating civil rights crimes.

The FBI won't explain why it was interested in a civil lawsuit by a black student organization against a prominent white football coach. The agency kept track of possible civil rights violations and often monitored public figures and civil rights leaders under Hoover.

Hygiene, Colorado

#459695 May 3, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I suppose that's inevitable.
Never mind.
Hi, Jorge.
Hello, er, Dia dhuit.

Google goggles!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459696 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, er, Dia dhuit.
Google goggles!
Hehehe. Conas atá tú, amhic?
Huh

Greer, SC

#459697 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>funnt huh !!!! you got skills/game Im starting to be a fan...
You got chops, yourself. Nothing like the smell of smacked-down atheists in the morning.
Huh

Greer, SC

#459698 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>You are tacit evidence that we come from something other than intelligence. You are all the proof I need.
Which god, by the way? We've got a million of them. Until you explain the EXACT nature of whichever delusion you follow, it is entirely sufficient to just plainly state there is nothing there.
Forty years ago, Alabama football fans watched Southern California and a black running back named Sam Cunningham trounce coach Paul "Bear" Bryant's Crimson Tide in a game widely credited with helping start the integration of Southern football.
Fans weren't the only ones watching Alabama football back then. The FBI, apparently with the approval of then-director J. Edgar Hoover, was secretly keeping an eye on a civil rights lawsuit filed by blacks against the legendary coach during the same period.
Documents released to The Associated Press under the Freedom of Information Act show that for almost two years, agents tracked the suit filed by a prominent black lawyer against Bryant, the University of Alabama and others to make Bryant recruit black football players. Building a file, agents followed the court docket and snipped stories from newspapers about the case, sending the findings to the agency's office responsible for investigating civil rights crimes.
The FBI won't explain why it was interested in a civil lawsuit by a black student organization against a prominent white football coach. The agency kept track of possible civil rights violations and often monitored public figures and civil rights leaders under Hoover.
Look. It's the dude with the Sandusky fetish. Likes to talk about children. Creepy.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#459699 May 3, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the Topix farce of "prove there is a god", and then the repetitive delusions making claims that scientist have proven that the earth is 4.5 billion years old, the existence of speciation and that there is no god, when in fact science does not deal in proof and that means that the entire request for proof is a farce and something that scientist never offer about anything, which makes you either a liar or gullible.
You are borderline retarded.

The earth is 4.5 billion years old. You deny it because it conflicts with your faith.

Speciation does exist. You deny it because it conflicts with your faith.

"Science" is not asking for proof of god. Science simply doesn't find any proof for god, and doesn't need god to work. Some anonymous poster asked for proof of god years ago, and none has been forthcoming.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#459700 May 3, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I am certain of this and this is certain. He has gotten many attempts which go like this. Well, well, prove that God is real. Well, well prove there is a god. Well, well, well there was not Noah's flood. Awh, f- you, is to.
His "challenge" is not winnable in the first place, and the best case scenario is that it is a result of his deep confusion. At worst, he is willfully deceiving the public. Ignoring the fact that the conditions he lays out are intentionally impossible to satisfy, there is no proof that the money even exists, or that there exists an impartial group of people who examine submissions. Again, it is a farce meant to deceive people like you.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459701 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>You are tacit evidence that we come from something other than intelligence. You are all the proof I need.
all that was before my time old guy!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min oneear69 988,375
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min old_moose 36,128
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Chuck 688,461
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr scienceanswersall 619,813
How did black people get here ( economically) 5 hr Johnny 53
We do NOT need any walls! 12 hr Johnny 31
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 17 hr RFD 12
More from around the web