Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#459621 May 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Why not just become a Buddhist? They're very nice people, they don't proselytize, and they don't threaten people with hellfire and eternal damnation.
Seems like a legit religion. They are all about health, life and purity.

Be saved or be not saved, i dont care. We all die at the end. Sooner or later the Earth might be gone due to natural reasons so why should i bother..

If Jesus followers are so perfect why do they act so self centered, disrespectful and know-it-all.

Maybe if they will be a perfect religion i'll join them. But they dont seem perfect, they just thought they are perfect.:) Theres a difference.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#459622 May 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just become a Buddhist? They're very nice people, they don't proselytize, and they don't threaten people with hellfire and eternal damnation.
You are a piss filled diaper who.re......polluting this whole website with your ignorance of false pic and stupid responses. You are a freakshow and a filthy towel....Yes Artemis is a pagan god as you advertise........You are a sick tool of bad nature......scumb and a fool in the eyes of US reading your filth.

Location hidden

#459623 May 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
XpressPage wrote:
I love Christ and GOD, I love religion and all other human thoughts that are positive.
But I love the spirit that resides within me also.
I have a mind, a body and a spirit. Like Jesus, I have a temple, my heart and mind!!!
The way to GOD is thru me!!!
Meaning through a "physical Body"!!!!
Christians judge toooooo much, they say dont judge, but they say if you are not a Christian you will go to hell. WOW....
A true christian, will be close to The Great Creator, and walk a peaceful life of helping others. Most religions are organizations, organizations of money and control. I dont mean to be bashing religion, I used to be religious, Then I found the Truth!!!
Try to find a book online by Shahram Tizabi, Called "Trinity, The living GODS". In that book Shahram Tizabi explains the truth about religion, where it cam from and what it does. Also you can learn more about life in that book. But all in all, us humans have ideas and thoughts, which is great. But lets be nicer to one another and treat all creatures and plants and other organisms as equal!!!
Talk to you all soon,
Much LOVE and respect
Xpress Page
<quoted text>
Says the christian who's always demanding blowjobs.
"Christians judge toooooo much, they say dont judge, but they say if you are not a Christian you will go to hell. WOW...."
What a perfect description of AngryMess the christian.
I would like you to blow me.........

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#459624 May 2, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a piss filled diaper who.re......polluting this whole website with your ignorance of false pic and stupid responses. You are a freakshow and a filthy towel....Yes Artemis is a pagan god as you advertise........You are a sick tool of bad nature......scumb and a fool in the eyes of US reading your filth.
This is just a Catcher drive-by.

But dude, you're weird.

If you weren't so powerless, you'd be dangerous.

Catcher out.

Location hidden

#459625 May 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just a Catcher drive-by.
But dude, you're weird.
If you weren't so powerless, you'd be dangerous.
Catcher out.
You are a freakshow looking to prowel.......scumb suck all you want.......u get none.

Meycauayan, Philippines

#459626 May 2, 2013
These followers of Jesus are scary.. They talk so crazy. I have always respected the bible but i never thought it can affect people that they can act like this. Just random thoughts of mine.

Relax.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#459627 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
These followers of Jesus are scary.. They talk so crazy. I have always respected the bible but i never thought it can affect people that they can act like this. Just random thoughts of mine.
Relax.
Bingo.

Location hidden

#459628 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
Relax.
You too are a freakshow with NO substance........make a point or just.........relax out of here.........

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459629 May 2, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Paul the Apostate.
We knew that.
Writing "I'm a degenerate So F loser" on the blackboard 1,001 time didn't help cure you of your moronic ways I see. Write it another 1,001 times, but this time add your name to it. While you're at it, drop the 2-Liter bottle of stupidity in the trash. Now, get with it ... ya hear me boy!?

Meycauayan, Philippines

#459630 May 2, 2013
In what part of the bible that teaches disrespecting other people's opinion?

Or teaching the words scumb suck?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459631 May 2, 2013
The atheist cannot explain the world even to another atheist, but they certainly have no problem agreeing among themselves there is no God. Misery loves company. LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459632 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
look it up

Location hidden

#459634 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
Your opinion is worthless.......why would you even be here????

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459636 May 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A piss poor Roman, a lousy Jew and knew nothing about Jesus.
The greatest con man in history.
that junk you follow will lead you to hell.... new age is a lie so is the book of tommy

Location hidden

#459637 May 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA
if opinion violate BASIC GODS LAW,AND DENY GOD EXISTENCE?
Blow me and then we will see if God exsists..........tool

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459638 May 2, 2013
Rom.1 The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows his handiwork day by day they utter speech. No one can say there is not enough evidence. They can only say I don't accept it or I don't understand it. For the evidence is overwhelming.

Meycauayan, Philippines

#459639 May 2, 2013
You guys are funny, just because you follow Jesus you are acting all so crazy. What can you do to non jesus followers? Kill them all? Earth is not yours. Live your life the way you want it.. And be not so affected if they like Jesus or not.

After all, its their loss right? As 'they wont be saved' and stuff like that.:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459640 May 2, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have no sins. I never did"
and YOU'RE calling me "arrogant"?!
claiming that you have no sin/you're perfect is like a person infected with aids going around infecting others and thinking that he's not doing anything wrong.
<quoted text>
I've explained that to him a million times, and he just comes back and says, "I don't wanna understand that, I'm not gonna, and you can't make me--I have jeeeebussss!!"
Trying to educate him is like trying to teach a rock how to swim.
Well, it's a bit like trying to teach calculus to a chimp.

It passes the time, and it'll do no harm - but it's vaguely embarrassing if you get caught doin' it.
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#459641 May 3, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
You guys are funny, just because you follow Jesus you are acting all so crazy. What can you do to non jesus followers? Kill them all? Earth is not yours. Live your life the way you want it.. And be not so affected if they like Jesus or not.
After all, its their loss right? As 'they wont be saved' and stuff like that.:)
Bingo!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#459642 May 3, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
christian warlock!
I don't know why, but those two words next to each other is hilarious to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 1 min Giggle2044 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Blink 282,996
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 4 min Buck Crick 191
Who won the debate 2016 ? 5 min Sparkz1421 12
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Buck Crick 70,915
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Charm3950 183,465
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 658,752
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Cheekz6294 974,741
More from around the web