|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar.
Jealousy has destroyed your life leaving you bitter and hateful.
Topic is your Hell.
We see your daily suffering.
She is a nice person respected and appreciated by good people and God. And coming from a demon, your words are twisted form of praise too. Can one be righteous and not be hated by demons? No, their utter disgust is their highest praise.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed to be bisexual, yet you try to debase Kait for being the same. What's wrong with you?
You sound angry and bitter.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You are called a perv because your words here say that about you. YOUR words. No one else's.
You are called creepy because your posts to women are just that. You are called ignorant because you seem not to have ever read the Bible except for the parts that condemn others. You didn't read the verses before and after the verses you quote either or you would know that most of them do not apply. In fact, Jesus instructs you not to judge others but you slap him in the face and do as you will.
This is why you are seen in the light you don't like, but you don't have any desire to change to be a better person and follow the teachings of Jesus.
Perhaps your giner has grown together.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my name is 'Possessed'.....with the Holy Ghost that is!
as for you; do you want to be cast into the abyss before your time?;)
Are you now claiming that you can cast people into the abyss?

If anyone is going to be cast in the abyss, it is you. In fact, you are already in the abyss and don't seem to realize it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go on in the same vulgar manner, you will get treated the same. It has nothing to do with religion. Wish you were smart enough to grasp that simple truth.
We will hope for a great revelation for wassie. I'm doubtful, but strange things do happen in this here universe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd grasp it if it were the truth, my friend:)
As long as you are convinced that you are not expected to behave in a more moral way and that you are forgiven for things you do repeatedly, you will not grasp it. I think that's because you don't want to think that if there were such a thing as a Judgment, you would be judged just as everyone else as the Bible says. But you don't really believe the Bible. You don't believe a single teaching of Jesus (or you'd practice what he taught) and therefore no one really thinks of you as anything but a braying jackass.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head...LOL
He's is a 'Demon.' No real Christian, with 'Love' in their heart would act like that, ever. I get it now...:)
ps.. Well now I know how to get rid of him... lol
There are many Christians who don't act with love in their heart.

I know that other Christians wish to say they are not Christians and separate themselves from the person who behaves as wassuupp does, but it can't be done.

You have to realize one thing:

There are good and bad people in the world. Some good people identify themselves as Christians and take the words of the Bible and try to make themselves and the world around them a better place. Then, there are some bad people in the world who identify as Christians (which is all it takes to be a Christian!) and take the Bible and use it as an excuse to do as they please because they have been led to believe that anything they do is okay if they say it is done in the name of God.

Recent actions in Boston tell you that there are good and bad people in Islam. Two you men (at least) bombed people who were doing nothing but running a race or watching it. They did it in defense of their religion. The Imam has decided not to say prayers for these two people because they did not act according to the teachings of Islam and he basically disowned them as Muslims.

There are good and bad people in every walk of life. Covering your eyes and saying 'You're not a REAL Christian' doesn't work in a world which is now not only filled with skeptics (as it always has been) but who now are taking their constitutional rights to tell Christians and other religionists exactly what is thought of what their religion teaches to make them like they are.

More and more, I see what extremist religion does to harm this world. I am going to do my best for the rest of my life to stop the extremists. I don't want anyone not to have the right to believe anything they like. I want them not to be able to harm others because they believe it.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

<quoted text>
You are such a liar.
Jealousy has destroyed your life leaving you bitter and hateful.
Topic is your Hell.
We see your daily suffering.
No you are wrong! She hit the nail on the head WASP! Your just another sock...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

1 Corinthians 12
3) Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking in the Spirit of God ever says ďJesus is accursed!Ē and no one can say ďJesus is LordĒ except in the Holy Spirit.
Take it away, waaasssuuup!
----------
Take it away, waaasssuuup! Really???

You are talking to yourself! OMG... Busted!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> There are many Christians who don't act with love in their heart.
I know that other Christians wish to say they are not Christians and separate themselves from the person who behaves as wassuupp does, but it can't be done.
You have to realize one thing:
There are good and bad people in the world. Some good people identify themselves as Christians and take the words of the Bible and try to make themselves and the world around them a better place. Then, there are some bad people in the world who identify as Christians (which is all it takes to be a Christian!) and take the Bible and use it as an excuse to do as they please because they have been led to believe that anything they do is okay if they say it is done in the name of God.
Recent actions in Boston tell you that there are good and bad people in Islam. Two you men (at least) bombed people who were doing nothing but running a race or watching it. They did it in defense of their religion. The Imam has decided not to say prayers for these two people because they did not act according to the teachings of Islam and he basically disowned them as Muslims.
There are good and bad people in every walk of life. Covering your eyes and saying 'You're not a REAL Christian' doesn't work in a world which is now not only filled with skeptics (as it always has been) but who now are taking their constitutional rights to tell Christians and other religionists exactly what is thought of what their religion teaches to make them like they are.
More and more, I see what extremist religion does to harm this world. I am going to do my best for the rest of my life to stop the extremists. I don't want anyone not to have the right to believe anything they like. I want them not to be able to harm others because they believe it.
You are 100% correct...:) Something very very wrong with him and all his socks...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Ron White was right about you: You can't fix stupid.
A+

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME - heir henry from heir germany!
ps - you guys didn't win WWI or II! AND, please tell our US troops who are stationed in germany to keep y'all from megalomania again, "wsup from waaasssuuup!";)
He's not from Germany, goofy.

It's a proxy.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Perhaps your giner has grown together.
LOL.. your so busted... WASUP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Mark wrote:
It is a common misconception that demons do not worship God....
You mean Christians, right?

If so, you're correct.

But it is a pretend god those demons worship.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

<quoted text>
You've been outed, Chess.
Still scroll worthy...
Takes one to know one... lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there!
"So what happens if we pay back the same way?"
"what's your name, DEMON"?
i'm exposing you as 'HYPOCRITE'!
"We are not defined by beliefs, but the totality of our actions both in thought, speech and deeds"
if you're 'christianity is defined/earned by your actions/works, your faith is in vain and Christ's sacrifice does not apply to you.
go preach your old covenant somewhere else Hypocrite, we're not under the laws of moses here;)
Haven't read James, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Why, yes, yes you did.

And here.

So let's do a recap:

After getting an Internet ass-whuppin' regarding you're phony claims about being a plagiarism expert, you devolved into childish name calling:

"Pathetic liar":

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

"Pathetic stalker sock puppet":

"A drunk and a liar":

"Go back to AA ":

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

And yet you've never provided a link for any of those claims.

You are a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>trust me
Never trust a clown, clown.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Never trust a clown, clown.
never trust an atheist, atheist

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good, I have no issue with scripture, the Bible contains much treasure for those who understand. You're just great and hating you is not possible for me Bro Clownie. I can't hate anyone really. I just worry sometimes is all. I'm sorry if I offended you.
*Lu :-)
we are good LupyLu... Bro Clownie luvs all the topix peeps!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••