Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458865 Apr 25, 2013
Says It All wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dumb.
We all know

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458866 Apr 25, 2013
I Am Jesus My Own Son wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your Lord. I defy you to prove otherwise. I command you to love me.
satan owns your soul

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#458867 Apr 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>mine too
Your's are fun though.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#458868 Apr 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>new age is a lie
Hello?? Is someone there?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458869 Apr 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your's are fun though.
U-B funny

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458870 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello?? Is someone there?
Romans 1:18-20

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Since: Jul 08

Elyria, OH

#458871 Apr 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but you're guilty by association; similar to how you think it's appropriate to be bigoted against all those who believe in a Creator. what....you didn't think this ruthless judging and criticizing thing is a one-way street only for you, did ya???
'judge not lest you be bitch-slapped'- new international urban translation (NIUT)
I'm not guilty of any such thing, and you're incapable of anything other than being my foil, goofy.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#458872 Apr 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:18-20
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
I Am Jesus My Own Son

Glendale, OR

#458873 Apr 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but you're guilty by association; similar to how you think it's appropriate to be bigoted against all those who believe in a Creator. what....you didn't think this ruthless judging and criticizing thing is a one-way street only for you, did ya???
'judge not lest you be bitch-slapped'- new international urban translation (NIUT)
you don't get to compare yourself to others who believe in a Creator; you only believe in yourself.

get on your knees and worship me RIGHT NOW or burn in Hell.
I Am Jesus My Own Son

Glendale, OR

#458874 Apr 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>satan owns your soul
I am Jesus. You have to worship me.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#458875 Apr 25, 2013
I Am Jesus My Own Son wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't get to compare yourself to others who believe in a Creator; you only believe in yourself.
get on your knees and worship me RIGHT NOW or burn in Hell.
PS: I love you...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458876 Apr 25, 2013
I Am Jesus My Own Son wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't get to compare yourself to others who believe in a Creator; you only believe in yourself.
get on your knees and worship me RIGHT NOW or burn in Hell.
Wasup, your words are clear for all to see..:)
Gut Stomper

Rockford, TN

#458877 Apr 25, 2013
I Am Jesus My Own Son wrote:
I am Jesus. You have to love me or burn, my book says so. Get on your knees and LOVE ME!
Now HERE'S a demon I can believe in!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458878 Apr 25, 2013
I Am Jesus My Own Son wrote:
<quoted text>I am Jesus. You have to worship me.
you're dumb
Gut Stomper

Rockford, TN

#458879 Apr 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
My works are fine, thank you.
And I'm not worried about yours; they're bad for your religion, and that's a good thing..
And I haven't killed anyone in the name of anything.
Maybe you're projecting.
Technically, in the name of The United States of America you've killed a bunch of innocent Iranian children and Afghan children and unborn babies.

Deal with that, Libby.
Gut Stomper

Rockford, TN

#458880 Apr 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not guilty of any such thing, and you're incapable of anything other than being my foil, goofy.
Technically, you are a lying motherfcuker.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458881 Apr 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>PS: I love you...
stop trying to date on topix
Gut Stomper

Rockford, TN

#458882 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
Jesus enlightened Paul. Deal with it, or get over it.
Gut Stomper

Rockford, TN

#458883 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello?? Is someone there?
Did this echo inside your empty mind, body, and soul?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458884 Apr 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
why am I so much more intelligent than you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min karl44 29,276
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min hojo 637,796
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min bad bob 181,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Memorial Day Sock 618,224
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Not religious 44,204
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,837
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr pusherman 3,553
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web