Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#458707 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it takes one to know one! how else would you be getting all your extra-biblical & inside information??? LOL;)
What is your name demon?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#458708 Apr 24, 2013
The casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be disgusting to any normal, descent person.
So are most of that troll's remarks. I bet u didn't notice that.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#458709 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it takes one to know one! how else would you be getting all your extra-biblical & inside information??? LOL;)
This is the same accusation the Pharisees said to Jesus. They said:的t is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons.

What is your name demon?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458710 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name demon?
you lost - now away with you!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458711 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same accusation the Pharisees said to Jesus. They said:的t is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons.
What is your name demon?
hey marky mark from denmark - JESUS IS GOD!!!:)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#458712 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to go to your room!
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#458713 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but you are still a demon
These words will not save you.
Anyone who believes he can be saved by grace alone, is doomed Demon.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458714 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but you are still a demon
These words will not save you.
Anyone who believes he can be saved by grace alone, is doomed Demon.
the judaizer/circumcisers are alive and well and still the main persecuters of the Body of Christ:-(

repent from your dead works, trust in the finished work of Christ and be saved!:)

btw - why didn't you lily-livered libs in denmark help my brother Deitrich Bonhoefer when he pleaded with you before hitler & the nazi's gained too much power??? us Americans had to bail you out then like i'm trying to deliver you now from the law of sin & death that you hold so dearly.....:-(
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#458715 Apr 24, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
Ignorance is bliss
Someone needs to slap your mother,
Gut Stomper

Kodak, TN

#458716 Apr 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there was no god at all!
Thanks, Henry. I was hoping some idiot in a chat room had all the answers to life's deeper questions.

Still hoping...
Gut Stomper

Kodak, TN

#458717 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
It is a common misconception that demons do not worship God. Demons spread this message that people that do not worship God are evil as this makes them look good. Many Demons most certainly worship God for egoistical reasons.
Another misconception is that God would not honour the prayers of demons. He does. Or as Jesus says: God lets the Sun shine both on the good and the evil. But the evil do not escape misery even if they get their material needs fulfilled. They are never truly happy. When people are trying to insult, hurt others all the time it is only because they feel deeply miserable themselves.
Some Demons use protestantism to create their own Demon churches in which being a believer is a free pass to do evil, because only the belief matters. That is in fact anti-religion. These people do incredible evil under the flag of "religion", but be assured they will do that anyway. Their evil nature is to blame for that.
It is a demon belief that actions do not count. Only evil people want to believe that. The Bible never led to a single interpretation and they misuse that freedom to create their own demon interpretations, like they pervert everything else.
It is really important to understand this:
- DEMONS PRAY TO GOD TOO
- GOD GRANTS THE WISHES OF DEMONS TOO
- DEMONS HAVE THEIR OWN CHURCHES AND PASTORS
In the perverted demon religion doing evil is no objection. It is what they preach and it is what they want to believe. For them this is logical as they have little control over their greed and lust, so they expect God to forgive them continuously.
A DEMON WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT THEY HAVE TO ACT GOOD
Lets not call them Christians, as this gives them harbour and respect by ignorant people. Call them demons, that is what they are.
It is true that Jesus tried to turn these sick minded people around (conversion). But lets not forget that Jesus did not have a huge success rate either. Most of the people he tried to turn around failed. They remained evil doers.
Scroll worthy.
Why can't you get a 'demon' to tell you their name?
Any thoughts on this?
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#458718 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
repent from your dead works, trust in the finished work of Christ and be saved!:)
Those are hollow phrases demon. This is the perversion of Paul, himself a mass murderer seeking to flee the consequences of his evil action. He created himself a pardon. Like you he wants to be "saved". He never met Jesus but he wrote 80% of the New Testament bending Jesus words. To Paul belief in your own saving may be enough, but not Jesus.

The words of Jesus are clear enough and they still doom you, demon, read with me:
----
THE PARABLE OF THE WEEDS

24 Jesus told them another parable:典he kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 典he owner痴 servants came to him and said,全ir, didn稚 you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?

28 淘An enemy did this, he replied.

典he servants asked him,船o you want us to go and pull them up?

29 淘No, he answered,礎ecause while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.樗
----

THE PARABLE OF THE WEEDS EXPLAINED

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said,摘xplain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.

37 He answered,典he one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 鄭s the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the RIGHTEOUS will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
Did you read that: AND THEY WILL WEED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN AND ALL WHO DO EVIL. That means you demon.

And did you understand the parable? Jesus did not say: let the weed grow along with the wheat so it might become wheat. Like weed grows between wheat, evil people mingle among good people. But they remain evil. A demon will remain a demon. He can not change his character. That is why they change the religion to suit their needs.

Jesus does not even believe that these evildoers can be cured! He only says let them be. Let them believe whatever they believe. When the time comes the RIGHTEOUS will be saved. You read that demon? The RIGHTEOUS not the believers.

We have all tasted your desire to cause sin en do evil. You can not control it. You are a demon. It is the nature of evil beings that they want to be rich without working hard, to be rewarded heaven without earning it by good deeds. Demons think they can outsmart God.

You think you can fool God by praising him. You think he will be fooled by your flattery, you hollow belief that is devoid of good deeds. I wish you good luck, all of you demons. The grace of God will certainly end your misery..

Your name demon is "fool"
Gut Stomper

Kodak, TN

#458719 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name demon?
Still asking...
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458720 Apr 24, 2013
1 Corinthians 12

3) Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking in the Spirit of God ever says 笛esus is accursed! and no one can say 笛esus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit.

Take it away, waaasssuuup!
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#458721 Apr 24, 2013
Here another text by James, Jesus brother:

====
Faith and Deeds

14 WHAT GOOD IS IT, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IF SOMEONE CLAIMS TO HAVE FAITH BUT HAS NO DEEDS? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them,敵o in peace; keep warm and well fed, but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say,添ou have faith; I have deeds. Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD. GOOD! EVEN THE DEMONS BELIEVE THAT輸ND SHUDDER.

20 YOU FOOLISH PERSON, DO YOU WANT EVIDENCE THAT FAITH WITHOUT DEEDS IS USELESS? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says,鄭braham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,納e] and he was called God痴 friend. 24 YOU SEE THAT A PERSON IS CONSIDERED RIGHTEOUS BY WHAT THEY DO AND NOT BY FAITH ALONE.
=====

You read that Demon? YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD. GOOD! EVEN THE DEMONS BELIEVE THAT輸ND SHUDDER.

You try to fool us in believing you are a true Christian saved by his grace. But you are nothing but a fool caught in his own lies. Jesus does not believe in you rescue, neither do I.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458723 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are hollow phrases demon. This is the perversion of Paul, himself a mass murderer seeking to flee the consequences of his evil action. He created himself a pardon. Like you he wants to be "saved". He never met Jesus but he wrote 80% of the New Testament bending Jesus words. To Paul belief in your own saving may be enough, but not Jesus.
The words of Jesus are clear enough and they still doom you, demon, read with me:
----
<quoted text>
Did you read that: AND THEY WILL WEED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN AND ALL WHO DO EVIL. That means you demon.
And did you understand the parable? Jesus did not say: let the weed grow along with the wheat so it might become wheat. Like weed grows between wheat, evil people mingle among good people. But they remain evil. A demon will remain a demon. He can not change his character. That is why they change the religion to suit their needs.
Jesus does not even believe that these evildoers can be cured! He only says let them be. Let them believe whatever they believe. When the time comes the RIGHTEOUS will be saved. You read that demon? The RIGHTEOUS not the believers.
We have all tasted your desire to cause sin en do evil. You can not control it. You are a demon. It is the nature of evil beings that they want to be rich without working hard, to be rewarded heaven without earning it by good deeds. Demons think they can outsmart God.
You think you can fool God by praising him. You think he will be fooled by your flattery, you hollow belief that is devoid of good deeds. I wish you good luck, all of you demons. The grace of God will certainly end your misery..
Your name demon is "fool"
Sure, Chess, sure.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#458724 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i really don't know how to respond to this; i'm frustrated to no end by legalistic christians who agree with our adversaries as if we're confined to a small box, but evil people have every right do & say what they wish. this is insane thinking and i say what i say to prove my point. you're either gonna hafta understand this or be as vigilant to point out everyone elses faults equally or you're being a hypocrite on this debate forum:-)
You're not frustrated by 'legalistic Christians'. You're frustrated by people with morals and ethics.

I realize you are probably not married. However, the manner in which you speak to women here is degrading and thoroughly disgusting. Yet you claim to have a higher moral code than do those who don't believe the way you do. Why is it that most of those people have a higher moral code than YOU if you have something special and better?

You are a disgusting person. Your creepy talk to women leads people to believe that you are capable of almost any crime, rape being number one among those things. When a woman here says 'NO', you just keep going. You don't understand boundaries, much less morals or the teachings of Jesus. Where in your holy book does he ever treat women the way you do? Much less, where are the verses explaining him speaking to women the way you do?

You think because you have babbled the secret mantra that you are safe from punishment. You're not. You will be judged just as everyone else will be. You keep telling non-Christians how they will be judged but believe that you are free from this judgment. According to the Bible you have never read, this is definitely not true. Someone convinced you that you could continue your creepy behavior and still get your pie in the sky. Good luck with that.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#458725 Apr 24, 2013
Sorry for the delay in my responce. I've had too little time to keep up with all of the threads upon which I am posting.
Expert in all Things wrote:
Another hack trying to deceive,
There are two key facts that need to be considered.(1) The word translated 兎vil is from a Hebrew word that means 殿dversity, affliction, calamity, distress, misery. Notice how the other major English Bible translations render the word:電isaster(NIV, HCSB),田alamity(NKJV, NAS, ESV), and 努oe(NRSV). The Hebrew word can refer to moral evil, and often does have this meaning in the Hebrew Scriptures. However, due to the diversity of possible definitions, it is unwise to assume that 的 create evil in Isaiah 45:7 refers to God bringing moral evil into existence.
Liam R wrote:
One need only look at Genesis to see the word in use, in references to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and >> Evil <<. THAT is NOT a reference to disaster or calamity. Going a little bit further, Genesis 13 says that the men of Sodom were >> evil <<.

Numbers 14:26 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
14:27 How long shall I bear with this >> evil << congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.

There are a LOT more examples that show that that verse meant literally that ALL >> evil << comes from the God of the Bible.
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
So you no longer want to talk about the first scripture you quoted and let my argument stand?
Next time, try reading for comprehension. I already addressed your point, and clearly demonstrated it to be false. The word used in Isaiah is the same word used in Genesis. The Bible does not allow the concept of a Satan, ALL evil that exists is from the God of the Bible. Oh, with one important exception, I suppose - humans have free will, and that includes the ability to deliberately choose to commit acts of evil.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458726 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
Here another text by James, Jesus brother:
====
Faith and Deeds
14 WHAT GOOD IS IT, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IF SOMEONE CLAIMS TO HAVE FAITH BUT HAS NO DEEDS? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them,敵o in peace; keep warm and well fed, but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say,添ou have faith; I have deeds. Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD. GOOD! EVEN THE DEMONS BELIEVE THAT輸ND SHUDDER.
20 YOU FOOLISH PERSON, DO YOU WANT EVIDENCE THAT FAITH WITHOUT DEEDS IS USELESS? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says,鄭braham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,納e] and he was called God痴 friend. 24 YOU SEE THAT A PERSON IS CONSIDERED RIGHTEOUS BY WHAT THEY DO AND NOT BY FAITH ALONE.
=====
You read that Demon? YOU BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD. GOOD! EVEN THE DEMONS BELIEVE THAT輸ND SHUDDER.
You try to fool us in believing you are a true Christian saved by his grace. But you are nothing but a fool caught in his own lies. Jesus does not believe in you rescue, neither do I.
You've been outed, Chess.

Still scroll worthy...
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458727 Apr 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You're not frustrated by 'legalistic Christians'. You're frustrated by people with morals and ethics.
I realize you are probably not married. However, the manner in which you speak to women here is degrading and thoroughly disgusting. Yet you claim to have a higher moral code than do those who don't believe the way you do. Why is it that most of those people have a higher moral code than YOU if you have something special and better?
You are a disgusting person. Your creepy talk to women leads people to believe that you are capable of almost any crime, rape being number one among those things. When a woman here says 'NO', you just keep going. You don't understand boundaries, much less morals or the teachings of Jesus. Where in your holy book does he ever treat women the way you do? Much less, where are the verses explaining him speaking to women the way you do?
You think because you have babbled the secret mantra that you are safe from punishment. You're not. You will be judged just as everyone else will be. You keep telling non-Christians how they will be judged but believe that you are free from this judgment. According to the Bible you have never read, this is definitely not true. Someone convinced you that you could continue your creepy behavior and still get your pie in the sky. Good luck with that.
You are such a liar.
Jealousy has destroyed your life leaving you bitter and hateful.
Topic is your Hell.
We see your daily suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 4 min blueeyedkat 764
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Dust Storm 543,387
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Attention 228,046
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Ano 741,179
Hardee's Sandwich Piles Meat On More Meat (Apr '06) 24 min Go Blue Forever 39
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 28 min SweetGirl 21
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 30 min Now what 163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Chris Clearwater 173,928
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,795

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••