Columbus, OH

#458750 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there!
"So what happens if we pay back the same way?"
"what's your name, DEMON"?
i'm exposing you as 'HYPOCRITE'!
"We are not defined by beliefs, but the totality of our actions both in thought, speech and deeds"
if you're 'christianity is defined/earned by your actions/works, your faith is in vain and Christ's sacrifice does not apply to you.
go preach your old covenant somewhere else Hypocrite, we're not under the laws of moses here;)
Haven't read James, huh?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#458751 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Why, yes, yes you did.

And here.

So let's do a recap:

After getting an Internet ass-whuppin' regarding you're phony claims about being a plagiarism expert, you devolved into childish name calling:

"Pathetic liar":

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

"Pathetic stalker sock puppet":

"A drunk and a liar":

"Go back to AA ":

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

And yet you've never provided a link for any of those claims.

You are a liar.

Columbus, OH

#458753 Apr 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>trust me
Never trust a clown, clown.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458754 Apr 24, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Never trust a clown, clown.
never trust an atheist, atheist

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#458755 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good, I have no issue with scripture, the Bible contains much treasure for those who understand. You're just great and hating you is not possible for me Bro Clownie. I can't hate anyone really. I just worry sometimes is all. I'm sorry if I offended you.
*Lu :-)
we are good LupyLu... Bro Clownie luvs all the topix peeps!!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#458756 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Few people want what Jesus really offered.
yep. He offered them the truth of life. The Kingdom of god is within. They're still looking up, or out, or over. As long as they cannot look within (because they fear what they will see), they will be completely lost.

Columbus, OH

#458757 Apr 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>never trust an atheist, atheist
I'm not an atheist, clown.

See what I mean about trusting clowns?
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458759 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a nice person respected and appreciated by good people and God. And coming from a demon, your words are twisted form of praise too. Can one be righteous and not be hated by demons? No, their utter disgust is their highest praise.
Quite human here. Thanks anyway, wacko.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458760 Apr 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> There are many Christians who don't act with love in their heart.
I know that other Christians wish to say they are not Christians and separate themselves from the person who behaves as wassuupp does, but it can't be done.
You have to realize one thing:
There are good and bad people in the world. Some good people identify themselves as Christians and take the words of the Bible and try to make themselves and the world around them a better place. Then, there are some bad people in the world who identify as Christians (which is all it takes to be a Christian!) and take the Bible and use it as an excuse to do as they please because they have been led to believe that anything they do is okay if they say it is done in the name of God.
Recent actions in Boston tell you that there are good and bad people in Islam. Two you men (at least) bombed people who were doing nothing but running a race or watching it. They did it in defense of their religion. The Imam has decided not to say prayers for these two people because they did not act according to the teachings of Islam and he basically disowned them as Muslims.
There are good and bad people in every walk of life. Covering your eyes and saying 'You're not a REAL Christian' doesn't work in a world which is now not only filled with skeptics (as it always has been) but who now are taking their constitutional rights to tell Christians and other religionists exactly what is thought of what their religion teaches to make them like they are.
More and more, I see what extremist religion does to harm this world. I am going to do my best for the rest of my life to stop the extremists. I don't want anyone not to have the right to believe anything they like. I want them not to be able to harm others because they believe it.
Scroll worthy.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458761 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong! She hit the nail on the head WASP! Your just another sock...
A sock thinks everyone is a sock.
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458762 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Take it away, waaasssuuup! Really???
You are talking to yourself! OMG... Busted!!!
See?
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458763 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct...:) Something very very wrong with him and all his socks...
There's a sock behind that tree! Boo!

Bwahahahaha!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458765 Apr 24, 2013
The casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
A sock thinks everyone is a sock.
Whatever you say Wasup...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458766 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
See?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458767 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a sock behind that tree! Boo!
Bwahahahaha!
Oh my, I was so Incredibly scared, must have been your 'Holy Spirit' trying to get away from you! Help Rhett!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#458768 Apr 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>yep. He offered them the truth of life. The Kingdom of god is within. They're still looking up, or out, or over. As long as they cannot look within (because they fear what they will see), they will be completely lost.
Good point. I get that. I get that completely.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458769 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
See?
See what? Again 'nobody's' theeerrreee...

http://mentalillnesspolicy.org/coping/coping-...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#458773 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458779 Apr 24, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't as obscene as you telling a child she's going to hell for not believing in your phony jesus. It isn't as obscene as you telling someone their possible cancer is a punishment from your god of hate for not believing in it, or worshiping it.
People like you prove every day, and either fail or refuse to understand, that not all obscenities rely on vulgarity. I'd tell you to think about that, but I know you won't.
I tried to get that through yellodog's head, too; and, like you, she too refused to understand that simple truth. You and she are too full of your own fucking egos.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I didn't even read this because I'm just a moron with the intellect and attention span of a goldfish."
Ka-boom!
The casual observer

Kodak, TN

#458781 Apr 24, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I have nothing to say, but my flatulent little ego says I have to say *something!*
Blammo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 596,605
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min nanoanomaly 855,558
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min The_Box 1,045
bless the jews (Nov '08) 25 min jewish ways 7,348
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min End Times 612,645
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 28 min Doctor REALITY 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min The swamiji 7,340
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 177,213
More from around the web