Raise your hand if you're a POE!

<lmao>

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458679 Apr 24, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't as obscene as you telling a child she's going to hell for not believing in your phony jesus. It isn't as obscene as you telling someone their possible cancer is a punishment from your god of hate for not believing in it, or worshiping it.
People like you prove every day, and either fail or refuse to understand, that not all obscenities rely on vulgarity. I'd tell you to think about that, but I know you won't.
I tried to get that through yellodog's head, too; and, like you, she too refused to understand that simple truth. You and she are too full of your own fucking egos.
please don't take my using your dad's statement personally; it's just 1 good example of hypocricy:)

btw - i don't tell my children that they're going to hell; i tell them that they're Redeemed because of Jesus!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458680 Apr 24, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to ask her; she was too busy riding his face to give a coherent answer.
NOW you're really making me jealous....:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458681 Apr 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Lupy
how much would you charge to be my campaign & PR manager?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458682 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... BRILLIANT! xo
of course you would agree! i'm feeling better about myself & my message by the minute:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458683 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no evangelical. I am no longer a christian. Religion has done nothing but poison the masses and produced morons like yourself.
Now.
What is your name daemon?
*Lu
yeah - those of us who've been born-again mature and learn to leave religion and self-righteousness, but we never leave Jesus Christ cuz He never leaves nor forsakes us!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458684 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
What your name Demon?
LOL!

YOU can call me 'Saved by Grace':)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458685 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you would agree! i'm feeling better about myself & my message by the minute:)
I'm glad...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458686 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
K...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458688 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
There is this new thread I've discovered. It has a lot of girls/women who need 'kisses' you might want to check it out...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T4GG7I3...

:) They would love you!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#458689 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah - those of us who've been born-again mature and learn to leave religion and self-righteousness, but we never leave Jesus Christ cuz He never leaves nor forsakes us!
I happen to love Jesus. A lot more than you by the look of things ;p

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#458690 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
There is this new thread I've discovered. It has a lot of girls/women who need 'kisses' you might want to check it out...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T4GG7I3...
:) They would love you!
LOL... what are you doing???? Nooooooo! Offbeat is A. My happy place and B. Don't you like the girls there?

;p
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458691 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
KAIT - i'm ssssoooo glad you're back so i can have a friend to talk to! you wouldn't believe how nasty these self-righteous judiazers and circumcissors are to those of us who preach salvation by grace through faith in Christ!:-(
There was never any christ and faith!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458692 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... what are you doing???? Nooooooo! Offbeat is A. My happy place and B. Don't you like the girls there?
;p
oops, sowwy.:)
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458693 Apr 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
One of two places.. Heaven with Christ or hell without Him. Choose wisely
No christ, no heaven and of course no hell!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458694 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good, I have no issue with scripture, the Bible contains much treasure for those who understand. You're just great and hating you is not possible for me Bro Clownie. I can't hate anyone really. I just worry sometimes is all. I'm sorry if I offended you.
*Lu :-)
The bible is full of fakes, lies and errors!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458695 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't take my using your dad's statement personally; it's just 1 good example of hypocricy:)
btw - i don't tell my children that they're going to hell; i tell them that they're Redeemed because of Jesus!:)
You better tell your children religion is poisen nothing else!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458696 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is dead approximately 2000 years as a human being. There was never any god at all!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458697 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poor! All religion is fake!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#458698 Apr 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you the the Creepiest, Delusional Liar, Dog in Heat, that I have ever posted! This is not a judgement call! This is a fact, with your words posted as plain as day for all to see!
*AND YES I WILL CALL YOU ON THIS BECAUSE I "AM" A CHILD OF GOD ALMIGHTY, AND YOU ARE A PHONY...
There was never ever any god at all. In human history thousands of socalled gods were just myths nothing else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Karma is a_______ 842,047
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Liam 591,442
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min Good-Evil 4,826
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 100,239
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jimmy Savile 271,488
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,937
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 1 hr andet1987 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web