Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#459419 May 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly.
Nymph's not an atheist.
I am.
Questions?
why would i have any questions for a person who has stubbornly & ignorantly taken a position as if they had all the information on the subject available in the entire universe but don't nor couldn't???

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459420 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to your magic book, your God is a liar, a thief, a backstabber, etc.
my GOD is JESUS CHRIST! never told one lie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459421 May 1, 2013
The gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic gospel, espousing a Gnostic viewpoint of Christianity. The gospel of Thomas is simply a heretical forgery, much the same as the gospel of Judas, the gospel of Mary, and the gospel of Philip. Perhaps the disciple Thomas' nickname of "doubting Thomas" is appropriate here. We should all be doubting the gospel of Thomas! from got questions

doubting tommy LOL is a hell of a whopper!!!! anybody that believes tommy is a total fool...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#459422 May 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
That are still a cut above lonely, internet chatroom fake Hebrew scholars.
whoever you are, you're crazy funny a witty, but let's keep it on the low that i said so because the cry babies will accuse me of agreeing with everything you say as if i said it myself, cuz that's how hypocritical and nutz they are!:)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459423 May 1, 2013
What are the Gnostic gospels?"

Answer: The Gnostic gospels are writings by early "Christian" Gnostics. After the first century of Christianity, two primary divisions developed - the orthodox and the Gnostics. The orthodox Christians held to books we now have in the Bible and to what is today considered orthodox theology. The Gnostic Christians, if they can truly be described as Christians, held a distinctly different view of the Bible, of Jesus Christ, of salvation, and of virtually every other major Christian doctrine. However, they did not have any writings by the Apostles to give legitimacy to their beliefs.

That is why and how the Gnostic gospels were created. The Gnostics fraudulently attached the names of famous Christians to their writings, such as the gospel of Thomas, the gospel of Philip, the gospel of Mary, etc. The discovery of the Nag Hammadi library in northern Egypt in 1945 represented a major discovery of Gnostic gospels. These Gnostic gospels are often pointed to as supposed "lost books of the Bible."

So, what are we to make of the Gnostic gospels? Should some or all of them be in the Bible? No, they should not. First, as pointed out above, the Gnostic gospels are forgeries, fraudulently written in the names of the Apostles in order to give them a legitimacy in the early church. Thankfully, the early church fathers were nearly unanimous in recognizing the Gnostic gospels as promoting false teachings about virtually every key Christian doctrine. There are countless contradictions between the Gnostic gospels and the true Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The Gnostic gospels can be a good source for the study of early Christian heresies, but they should be rejected outright as not belonging in the Bible and not representing the genuine Christian faith.

from www.gotquestions.org/

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459424 May 1, 2013
Gnostic gospels are lies from hell! FACT!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459425 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whoever you are, you're crazy funny a witty, but let's keep it on the low that i said so because the cry babies will accuse me of agreeing with everything you say as if i said it myself, cuz that's how hypocritical and nutz they are!:)
We do have some cry babies on here! LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459426 May 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
No más pantalones, Clownie.
I just looked down you're right!!! WHOA WHAT A PACKAGE

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459427 May 1, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
yo liar
You poor, pathetic knuckle head! Yes, Bro. Clownie does believe IN GOD! But, don't fret dumb one, one day, when you're lying on your death bed ... you'll believe too, and you'll be crying out like the little titty baby you are ... PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD, for being a pitiful, brainless twit, atheist/witch ... my bad YO. So it is said ... so it will be done!

Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459428 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you prefer sodomizing Christians
tell us more about your dreams G...
Huh

Arden, NC

#459429 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you prefer sodomizing Christians
Haha. That's some fantasy you are having there.
No. I prefer banging my spouse. Monogamously, of course. With the Almighty's blessing over every single smoking act. Anytime I'm so inclined. Guilt free. Etc.

Thanks for asking though.
Huh

Arden, NC

#459430 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. Likewise.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#459431 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I find it amazing how rarely Christinas quote Jesus.
What is even more amazing is that the majority of quotes attributed to the Jesus!, are from people who were quoting other people who were said to be quoting the Jesus!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#459432 May 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Gnostic gospels are lies from hell! FACT!
thanks for spelling out where these filthy rags came from! i heard a bit about them but nothing indepth. i just knew they were BS based on who was promoting them here and that was enough for me to reject them;)

"to know one's self is to be extremely self-centered and most often also results in being extremely gay" tommy boy, aka ancient gnostic homosexual

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459433 May 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for spelling out where these filthy rags came from! i heard a bit about them but nothing indepth. i just knew they were BS based on who was promoting them here and that was enough for me to reject them;)
"to know one's self is to be extremely self-centered and most often also results in being extremely gay" tommy boy, aka ancient gnostic homosexual
Notice when he quotes from gay tommy, he never will say where he got it from. Because he is ashamed of the lie of tommy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459434 May 1, 2013
new age, is a whopper of a lie.. it comes from the evil one...

TRUST THE HOLY WORD OF JESUS!!! THE HOLY BIBLE! ALL OTHERS ARE LIES
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459435 May 1, 2013
Troll Posting as Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Swype my add, cornhusker. Smart phones with auto correct can be a botch.
So, why don't you go duck yourself?
It's not my fault you're a fool, fool.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#459436 May 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe the lies of thomas!!!! read the HOLY BIBLE not a bunch of lies!!!! GOD HATES THE BOOK OF THOMAS BECAUSE HE HATES LIES
Repeating it, will not make it true.

Why are you whining?

Albuquerque, NM

#459437 May 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think Thomas was more enlightened than Jesus Christ? I think the book of tommy is a lie just like new age! just like you
I don't.

I think Thomas did what other contemporaries did - wrote down what they heard.

Whether or not the Bible or Thomas is true, it's the teachings that should be used, not the messenger - in this case "Thomas".

Albuquerque, NM

#459438 May 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I attribute the demise of this thread to posters like you.
I wouldn't.

I would say that the thread will fail because people will stop responding to individuals like you, thus the thread will end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min old_moose 15,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Gabriel 983,022
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web