“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459327 Apr 30, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwe... may I kiss it better?
<grins>
OMG!!! you want to bite Fred Mertz on his nibbles????

Fred/G has man tits!!!! they are HUGE

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459328 Apr 30, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; that's your longest fart yet.
You don't know me very well... I can rip with the best of them...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459329 Apr 30, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, you have that backwards...
NO Jesus,(and no Allah)= know peace.
The poor ole silly, Liam will be whining like the little tittie baby he is when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I - I - I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I - I - I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil. I - I - I love you Jesus
Huh

Franklin, NC

#459330 Apr 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you, that you don't believe what he says.
"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - said whoever wrote the gospel of Thomas
There... Fixed it.
Huh

Franklin, NC

#459331 Apr 30, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, we went in and kicked Iraqi butt, but we wasted that opportunity to nationalize their oil fields as our own. Oh, don't get me wrong, Saddam was someone who needed and deserved killing, I am just saying that we should have gotten SOMETHING out of it. Instead, we replaced a regime that was only halfheartedly anti-American with one that contains way too many jihadists.
Blame Chess Jurist. His claims HIS hands are clean.
Huh

Franklin, NC

#459332 Apr 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was content.
There... Fixed it.
Adam

Germany

#459333 Apr 30, 2013
@G_O_D

In the thread "Why should Jesus love me?"you claimed to believe in God and in Jesus.

You contradicted the teaching about the sin of homosexuality several times saying it´s ok to be homosexual.

What does the Bible Say about homosexuals?

The places where the English word "homosexual" occurs in the Bible are found in two verses:

1 Cor. 6:9, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." (NASB, ESV, NIV,)
1 Tim. 1:10, "realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted." (NASB, ESV)

In Each case, the Greek word used for homosexual is
arsenokoites. Here is what it means according to Greek dictionaries.

gen. arsenokoítou, masc. noun, from árse n a male, and koít a bed. A man who lies in bed with another male, a homosexual Cor. 6:9,Tim. 1:10 Lev. 18:22; Rom. 1:27])

male homosexual, one who takes the active male role in homosexual intercourse (1Co 6:9), specifically interpreted as male homosexual paedophilia (nab footnote); possibly a more generic term in first Timothy; sodomites (rsv, nrsv, nkjv), perverts (niv, neb, reb), practicing homosexuals (nab), homosexual (njb),(1Ti 1:10+), note: translations possibly use certain specific terms to infer or allow certain theologies. Swanson, J.(1997). Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains : Greek (New Testament)(electronic ed.). Oak Harbor: Logos Research Systems, Inc
Huh

Franklin, NC

#459334 Apr 30, 2013
Oops... Busted.
duststorm

League City, TX

#459338 Apr 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's quite possible that she can ride with all of us wherever we are going. I know for a fact that she can ride with me. Sorry, the invitation does not extend to you. You've done too much damage to be repaired at this point.
When you stop hating yourself, you can start not hating others also. When you accomplish that, let me know. I might change my mind about the invitation.
What happened to the basket??
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#459340 Apr 30, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been awhile. Did I forget some other nonsensical piece of self-contradictory buybullshit?
I *do* know the origins of astronomy, christian. I don't care what your book of lies says, because it is not an authority on any subject.
Origins of astronomy? This should be good...

Okay, what was the origins of astronomy in your opinion?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459341 Apr 30, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the basket??
I'm thinking of fitting it for FTL drive.
duststorm

League City, TX

#459342 Apr 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's quite possible that she can ride with all of us wherever we are going. I know for a fact that she can ride with me. Sorry, the invitation does not extend to you. You've done too much damage to be repaired at this point.
When you stop hating yourself, you can start not hating others also. When you accomplish that, let me know. I might change my mind about the invitation.
You still have no idea where you are going when you die, yet you are inviting others to ride with you.
No one in their right mind would accept your invitation to accompany you into the everlasting flames.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#459343 Apr 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was gay.
Please provide evidence.

Columbus, OH

#459344 Apr 30, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You still have no idea where you are going when you die, yet you are inviting others to ride with you.
No one in their right mind would accept your invitation to accompany you into the everlasting flames.
You're pretending, goofy.

But in your defense, it's what Christians do.

Columbus, OH

#459345 Apr 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The poor ole silly, Liam will be whining like the little tittie baby he is when Judgment Day comes around. "Oh, Lord, I - I - I was just kidding. I'm not a real atheist! I - I - I just pretended to be an atheist, you know, to fool that mean ole devil. I - I - I love you Jesus
He's not an atheist, Dilbert.

He's just as deluded as you are.

But he's got a different delusion.

Columbus, OH

#459346 Apr 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame Chess Jurist. His claims HIS hands are clean.
English much?

Columbus, OH

#459347 Apr 30, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!! you want to bite Fred Mertz on his nibbles????
Fred/G has man tits!!!! they are HUGE
This is Christianity.

Jesus wept.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459348 Apr 30, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
“The god of this age...”
<quoted text>
Who is the "god of this age," if not another, separate god, clownie? Don't wait for your preacher to tell you what to think; answer the question on your own.
yo daddy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#459349 Apr 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Christianity.
Jesus wept.
why did Jesus weep

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459350 Apr 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Christianity.
Jesus wept.
As well he might.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 59 min Nohweh 88,124
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 2 hr Fen Pok Sue Chee II 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr science is god 996,502
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 5 hr Steve Carl 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,921
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 6 hr Mr magoo goo guy... 32
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr The AnswerTo 1984... 703,712