“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458189 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you would quit being such a lying bastard prick piece of shit, maybe we could get along."
i'd like that! however, you'd have to budge a bit too from being....well....from being a witch!;)
!WOW! Wasp,

AS A CHRISTIAN...
How can 'Love' be in one's heart when you choose to use those hurtful words 'above' towards anyone. SL

1 Corinthians 13:48a
(New King James Version)
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.(NKJV)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458190 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll answer your question if you answer mine first:
which end of a 69 do you prefer, AND does it matter if it's a male or female?
Again, All I can say is WOW!
Wasp, how can you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously after comments like that. Would you speak those same words to God?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458191 Apr 17, 2013
vicklove wrote:
Hello dear new friend,
My name is Victoria female. I see your profile and like it. can you contact me back at my private mail (victoriaevans172@yahoo.co.uk) to have my photo and my details.
I am waiting for your reply
Thanks
Miss Victoria.
holla! wsup vicky love? you can send me all the (free) pics you want;)

warning - there are some hater-trolls (like Annie) who won't like you stealing her thunder:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458192 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
!WOW! Wasp,
AS A CHRISTIAN...
How can 'Love' be in one's heart when you choose to use those hurtful words 'above' towards anyone. SL
1 Corinthians 13:48a
(New King James Version)
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.(NKJV)
LOL! go away and quit creep'n & stalking on me!

ain't that what you told me when i responded to you last?(and she calls herself "christian" sheesh!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458193 Apr 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Part 6
University of Wisconsin professors Dominique Brossard and Dietram A. Scheufele summarized the findings in the journal Science: "Disturbingly, readers' interpretations of potential risks associated with the technology described in the news article differed significantly depending only on the tone of the manipulated reader comments posted with the story. Exposure to uncivil comments (which included name calling and other non-content-specific expressions of incivility) polarized the views among proponents and opponents of the technology with respect to its potential risks. In other words, just the tone of the comments following balanced science stories... can significantly alter how audiences think about the technology itself."
The job of a journalist is to bring a degree of nuance and balance into the treatment of controversial issues. This effort is frequently undermined by comments that scream at us that only their partisan view of things is correct. Should these comments be deleted? Well maybe, but this is clearly a slippery slope to censorship and the kind of top down corporate journalism which has traditionally excluded alternate viewpoints which challenge mainstream assumptions.
Trollery may be the price we have to pay for a free and open internet. But there is something that we can do to discourage its worst abuses: require that those who post use their real names rather than the pseudonyms and user names which allow them to hide -- like the trolls of legend -- unseen in caves and shadows.
And so...this it homage that I pay today to our thread trolls...may we all understand them a bit better.
true definition of a troll: a cut-&-pasting know-it-all!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458194 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, All I can say is WOW!
Wasp, how can you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously after comments like that. Would you speak those same words to God?
are you my stalking keeper? lol!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458195 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ain't that what you told me when i responded to you last?(and she calls herself "christian" sheesh!;)
You are a troll, YOU need to leave this thread.
If you keep speaking the way you do, I will gather all the post you have ever made and send them to the Topix/Mod... This is your first warning!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458196 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you my stalking keeper? lol!
Do you not see how you are being made fun of?
Can you see?
Are you Blind?
Posters do talk outside of these threads.
I have never seen such a so-Christian joke as you in all my days! You are embarrassing!
I would choose to be a non-believer/Atheist, if you were all I had to go off of...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458197 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
true definition of a troll: a cut-&-pasting know-it-all!
Projection! You could never be 1/2 of the person she is!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458198 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
holla! wsup vicky love? you can send me all the (free) pics you want;)
warning - there are some hater-trolls (like Annie) who won't like you stealing her thunder:)
Projection again! David Koresh, Do you seriously have nothing better to do?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458199 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you the the Creepiest, Delusional Liar, Dog in Heat, that I have ever posted! This is not a judgement call! This is a fact, with your words posted as plain as day for all to see!

*AND YES I WILL CALL YOU ON THIS BECAUSE I "AM" A CHILD OF GOD ALMIGHTY, AND YOU ARE A PHONY...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#458200 Apr 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Since we seem to have made this thread all about the trolls....
Traits of St. Craigs followers
Patron Saint of the Sexually Repressed Troll
-Deeply sexual repressed
-Insert creep sexual innuendo into every comment
-Express deep hatred of people of other sexual orientations
-General Creepiness...
Waaassuup! LOL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458201 Apr 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaassuup! LOL
Good morning G!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#458202 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning G!
Good Afternoon, Angel!

Thanks for the well written and properly addressed posts.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458203 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll, YOU need to leave this thread.
If you keep speaking the way you do, I will gather all the post you have ever made and send them to the Topix/Mod... This is your first warning!
LOL! a very controlling creepy slalker! you must be female!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458204 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not see how you are being made fun of?
Can you see?
Are you Blind?
Posters do talk outside of these threads.
I have never seen such a so-Christian joke as you in all my days! You are embarrassing!
I would choose to be a non-believer/Atheist, if you were all I had to go off of...
are you against freedom of speech for christians only, very controlling female stalker? did you vote Obama 2012?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458205 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! a very controlling creepy slalker! you must be female!;)
Blind and Delusional
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#458206 Apr 17, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Divine conception from dead father yes. Isis however, was not a virgin at the time.
In The Temple of Seti at Abydos is an inscription that Isis was a virgin holding her child.
The date of the temple?
Approx. 13th c. BCE

May I remind that the original argument with the poster that I responded to was to present data of a virgin birth prior to 600 BCE.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458207 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you the the Creepiest, Delusional Liar, Dog in Heat, that I have ever posted! This is not a judgement call! This is a fact, with your words posted as plain as day for all to see!
*AND YES I WILL CALL YOU ON THIS BECAUSE I "AM" A CHILD OF GOD ALMIGHTY, AND YOU ARE A PHONY...
i luv it when self-righteous peeps come in as accusers siding with the devil.

THIS is more proof of what kingdom you're from, rather than you screaming "look at me & how good i am; i'm god's lil warrior princes!!!"

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458208 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you against freedom of speech for christians only, very controlling female stalker? did you vote Obama 2012?
You are blind, delusional, and not a Christian... You are fooling no one but yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 227,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 543,253
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min hazem selawi 740,679
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 28 min HavingaBoner 83
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 28 min Tony17 586
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 259,762
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min WildWeirdWillie 173,891
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••