Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#458998 Apr 26, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Oil and American Interests!
Ka-BOOM!
The drone wars.
Bloody-handed Chess Jurist thinks he is his own country.
Incorrect once again.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#458999 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're "foil"?! you're talking like some super hero's arch nemisis now, you must be reading too many comic books....
If you need to put the term in the context of comic books to grasp it, don't blame me, goofy.
Gut Stomper

Franklin, NC

#459000 Apr 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I was incorrect, once again.
We know.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#459001 Apr 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need to put the term in the context of comic books to grasp it, don't blame me, goofy.
can we be friends?:)
Gut Stomper

Franklin, NC

#459002 Apr 26, 2013
Last I heard, Ohio was still part of the U.S.A., bloody man with bloody hands.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459003 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can we be friends?:)
No.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459004 Apr 26, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
We know.
Incorrect.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#459005 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Town Clown - you sound like you need to repeat this to believe it to be true. Have at it....it's you lie - you can believe it anyway you choose.
thats right I still believe you are a liar
Rick in Kansas

Thailand

#459007 Apr 26, 2013
Chess Jurist, I fart up your nose
Aryan Barbarian

Los Angeles, CA

#459009 Apr 26, 2013
Bibles are all meant for the fireplace.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#459010 Apr 26, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear, you have nothing to be sorry for! Look at the source... xo
I was in a mood... LOL..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#459011 Apr 26, 2013
WasteWater LuLu Ford wrote:
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to know... most people cannot cope with the fact that I don't do socks either... although, sometimes I think I'm reading a sock of someone I know then am wrong... I tried having a sock once, failed miserably, felt silly then admitted it... LOL
</quote>
LupyLu, Phil Gray, WTF, Says It All ...
Your sock drawer runneth over.
And your 16,000 posts on that name alone in only 4 months makes you one stupid loner.
You're not very bright are you? Must be a fundie. My condolences.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#459012 Apr 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
too funny, and sad at the same time...... What he doesn't seem to realize is 'the only way to have a friend, is to be one....
duststorm

League City, TX

#459013 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i do things like call ladies "hon" and on occasion when provoked i've chimed in with some benign sexual innuendo's and i've gotten on everyones (except a cpl good brothers:) shit list, but kait says stuff like this and she's still a wonderful person & everyones friend?!
any takers to reprove kait on these vile & vicious words or are you content to be hypocrites and lose all of Heaven's respect?:)
Newsflash: Lost people are supposed to cuss and do all manner of vile things. That is their nature.They do not have the Holy Spirit dwelling in their hearts. They are unregenerate, and guided by their father Satan. It is actually unfair to expect better of them, but we do fall into that trap of expecting Christian behavior from a lost man.
This is not an equal opportunity world for Christians. When we act and speak the same as lost people, they have every right to expect better behavior from us, because we have the new nature.
duststorm

League City, TX

#459014 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing like the blood of Jesus
"Oh, precious is the flow, that washes white as snow, no other fount I know, nothing but the blood of Jesus".
duststorm

League City, TX

#459015 Apr 26, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
too funny, and sad at the same time...... What he doesn't seem to realize is 'the only way to have a friend, is to be one....
24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
duststorm

League City, TX

#459016 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way a so-called "Christian" would believe you - in who you portray, you have to be coming out of the sky on a cloud.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Good luck with that - I hope you are good with Photoshop!
1 Thessalonians 4:17
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
He'll be grabbing us believers up any minute.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#459017 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1John 1:7, 9).
Whoever wrote the Epistles of "John" lied. If you want to follow the God of the Bible, then you must obey each and every one of the 613 Commandments given in the Torah.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#459018 Apr 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Thessalonians 4:17
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
He'll be grabbing us believers up any minute.
Ah. Paul.
The heretic.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#459019 Apr 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:18-20
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Paul was a false prophet, who lied to lead people away from the God of the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min PadMark 673,333
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min lightbeamrider 104,735
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 23 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Holy child Jehova... 46,176
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Holy child Jehova... 619,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 981,316
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web