~sigh~
I'll second that :)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#458122 Apr 16, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
'Noah' is the 1st millenia BCE Hebrew version taken from the mesopotamian 3rd millenia BCE version of Ziusudra.
interesting what peeps will believe in lieu of the truth! what false prophet of 'science' so-called are you a disciple of?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458123 Apr 16, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
'Noah' is the 1st millenia BCE Hebrew version taken from the mesopotamian 3rd millenia BCE version of Ziusudra.
BTW - correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't you practically need a pair of socks instead of a conventional bra to house a set of 52-B's???
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#458124 Apr 16, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't a virgin birth.
Not only does the "Hall Of The Child In His Cradle" talk about a divine birth but also:

The Hall Of The Golden Rays;
The Chamber Of Gold;
The Chamber Of Birth; The Dwelling Of The Golden One;
and The Chamber Of Flames.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#458125 Apr 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting what peeps will believe in lieu of the truth! what false prophet of 'science' so-called are you a disciple of?
On the contrary, it is you that are guilty of false prophecy by claiming that a tome composed approx. 2 millenia after the earliest known to be the 'truth'.

What came first, wass?
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#458126 Apr 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't you practically need a pair of socks instead of a conventional bra to house a set of 52-B's???
LADIES and GENTLEMEN!

This is a typical deflective response from a one who is trapped and can't escape the presented argument.

EPIC FAIL!!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#458127 Apr 16, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>Not only does the "Hall Of The Child In His Cradle" talk about a divine birth but also:

The Hall Of The Golden Rays;
The Chamber Of Gold;
The Chamber Of Birth; The Dwelling Of The Golden One;
and The Chamber Of Flames.
Divine conception from dead father yes. Isis however, was not a virgin at the time.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#458128 Apr 16, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LADIES and GENTLEMEN!
This is a typical deflective response from a one who is trapped and can't escape the presented argument.
EPIC FAIL!!
hold on - i'll admit that i got distracted by the thought of a couple torpedo's pointing in my face, but i can field this thing:

noah is noah and he lived when he lived. it's believed that moses wrote the book of genesis, long after noah's day. i'm sure that he compliled information and documentation that was somehow preserved throughout the ages. it's very possible that other societies were privy to the same information because all decended from noah.

how's that for a dummy who's shooting from the hip? i'm sure that you could find comments from apologists that could provide much more comprehensive info than me. but for now, your stuck with me as your missionary to WINLAC:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#458129 Apr 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
~sigh~
Courage, kid. It's not that much worse than usual.

Here:

Goblin Market
BY CHRISTINA ROSSETTI

Dratted thing won't fit.

Tip o' the hat to the Doctor - I'd forgotten this for decades.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/174262

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#458130 Apr 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
~sigh~
“We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?”

Drat, takes me back...
Gut Stomper

Asheville, NC

#458131 Apr 16, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory is you're slow enough to be duped by a myth.
Haha! You were sucked in by Topix! How stupid was that?
Gut Stomper

Asheville, NC

#458132 Apr 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>“We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?”
Drat, takes me back...
Stay this time...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#458150 Apr 16, 2013
Cause when I went to church the other day my hair caught on fire and now I'm bald!
Gut Stomper

Asheville, NC

#458153 Apr 16, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LADIES and GENTLEMEN!
EPIC FAIL!!
<quoted text>
Then why isn't he mentioned in any accounts anywhere outside of your book of lies?
<quoted text>
And that does not make it a fact, it's a *belief." Are you finally beginning to learn the difference?
<quoted text>
You're finally admitting you don't know what you originally claimed to know. Are you starting to crack?
<quoted text>
Now you're back sliding. Those other societies were older than your Noah story. Much, much older.
<quoted text>
You're a dummy, all right. Making up shit as you go along, just like always.
<quoted text>
And a piss-poor missionary you are.
The daily meltdown...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#458154 Apr 16, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened to one of the women in my Circle when jumping over a fire one full moon night.
;)
The hair in both places? That would suck even worse, thank goodness I was dressed that day...

;p

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#458155 Apr 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just my word? of course not! i expect you should take the same Word that i did. in fact you'll be responsible for the Word of God who came to earth incarnate!
Okay, so you want me to take the word of a book full of nothing but conjecture and hearsay. Not very reliable at all.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458156 Apr 16, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Cause when I went to church the other day my hair caught on fire and now I'm bald!
Oh my! Let me help!

http://www.e-wigs.com/images/HenryMargu/breez...

http://www.e-wigs.com/images/AlanEatonEnvy/al...

http://www.e-wigs.com/images/Amore/stevie-fro...

*Since you mentioned Red... This would be my pick for you!
http://img3.etsystatic.com/006/0/6638605/il_5...

:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458157 Apr 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you want me to take the word of a book full of nothing but conjecture and hearsay. Not very reliable at all.
Hello Pretty Kitty.:)
Morksmindy

Ozark, MO

#458163 Apr 17, 2013
DearthOfCouth - and almost all the rest of you.
First, I'm not going to attempt to evangelize anyone, but many of you better consider the latter of what I say, as seriously as you can.
But first: I think you ought to look back on and "reflect" on what you wrote, which, in and of itself, explains what's wrong with your faith, or lack thereof.
Mainly, and for starters, "water baptism" is a public testament and, has NOTHING to do with being "saved by faith" -(and even that faith, IS NOT OF YOUR OWN?" YOU, are the only person who should say when you're ready for a public water baptism, and if and when you're honest, you won't be ready until you KNOW, for certain, God gave you the faith to believe, He sacrificed His Son, FOR YOU?
Being "baptized of the Spirit" is an entirely different thing. And I can tell you right now, the reason you're doing all this, is because of the lunatic "churches of men," and not because God has somehow, failed you, or you have somehow failed God? Whether you admit or see it or not, your lack of faith (in the first of your ramblings - I'm not going to waste the time to look for everything else you've said) but you and many of the others are expressing a lack of faith, but it isn't a lack of faith in God, it's a lack of faith in things you've seen and been told, which, as I said, on almost all occasions in mainstream, apostate churches of men, is lunacy and anti-biblical.
How the hell could you learn anything correctly, if you were given wrong instructions from the start?
You are born, in the likeness of your Creator, no one, not even you, can take that out of the equation of your life and journey?
You said you read the Bible? Did you read it as a matter of duty to the church, or did you sit down in quietness and read it after asking God to be there with you?
I'd leave you with two critical points.
Number one, "sinning" is one thing? Instructing, convincing, guiding, ranting about things you CLEARLY don't understand - YET - to others, publicly, is a whole other level of SINNING, that, if you're reserving a little doubt in your disbelief, and in your heart hope one day you will be saved and will have the eternal life with God, you better stop this. Because if your rambling here is causing "other people" to leave God, that is something, Jesus is seriously serious about having reserved a special punishing for, above all other sinners. I too question, but I know that I know, that I know, Jesus Christ did IN FACT, make a new covenant with man, and His Father sacrificed Him for all His creation. And I know, He warned everyone, "causing someone else to NOT believe," or walk away from Him, or to leave Him, or never come to Him, is more dangerous than any and all other sins. Because your going to hell is something you have to live and deal with. YOU, cannot ever, fix anything people do because of what you exhorted or guided them to do?
Secondly, you should remember, Jesus told us,(in the end days, and clearly, biblically - we are in those days) that this would be the most difficult time, EVER, to come to and know Him? That's why it seems, when you look around, you see a whole lot of "false conversions" similar to yours, and the ones that stand out,(seem to be real) are the ones who are brought to their knees, and utterly, broken? That is when, you really, seriously, have an opportunity,(probably only once in your life) to accept His Gift? So, if and when, it seems like literal hell is coming into your life, I'd be looking for that opportunity in earnest? Absorb the Beatitudes and make them yours during those times, and He will make His presence known like never before.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#458164 Apr 17, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
"I don't have to obey Jesus/God's commandments; he forgibbs me, so I can do what I want! Nyaahh nyaahh nyaahh!!" Waaasssuuup
<quoted text>
I always try to do what's right, just for it's own sake; I don't need any forgiveness. You're the one who claims you don't have to because you're "forgiven."
You don't even have to follow the ten commandments that your "jesus is god!" allegedly wrote. Now *that's* someone who doesn't care about doing "the right thing," christian warlock.
Jesus is long dead! The catholic church is no longer a coming church!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min MrAnderson9 880,911
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 min sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 27 min Critical Eye 4,082
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 41,170
Fight at Seasons Inn last night. 1 hr Unknown allen ky 1
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 1 hr nightwalker 152
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr June VanDerMark 603,567
More from around the web