“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#457707 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Give an honest apology and ask again then, as my answer might change. Not acceptableÖ..since I accused you for a good reason. love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, what are these?
<quoted text>
Translation: "I don't have to earn your respect, I DEMAND IT!!"
It doesn't work that way, asshole.
oh shit - here comes the resident witch to put things right......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457708 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Stephie says I waste too much time here; after all those posts I wrote last night, I've concluded that sheís right. So Iím gonna try to shorten things here, and kill as many birds as I can with as few stones as possible...
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
In my honest opinion your wrong comes in at ďpursuade someoneĒ. One can not persuade another into belief. Itís Godís gift, and one that should be entrusted to him.
<quoted text>
O_O What are you saying? Are you following this conversation that you are a part of, or are you just attempting to prove me wrong?
<quoted text>
Jesus never said that, you lying asshole; jesus is a myth. He never existed. You are referring to a fairytale you are told to believe.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not stand for "god," you stand for your shitty little ego. You don't believe even half of what you tell the rest of us to believe.
<quoted text>
Your idea of reason: "YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME, I HAVE THE MIND OF JESUS!!"
You don't know what reason is.
<quoted text>
You have the mind of someone who never existed; in other words, you have no mind. You lost yours the moment you got ďborn again.Ē
Whoever baptized you didnít hold you under long enough.
you're gonna hafta choose between me or stephie......:(

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#457709 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
more advice from a spinster who's never actually raised children.
to those of us who HAVE raised children: doesn't it chap your ass when a childless relative, friend or associate insinuates that they'd be the perfect parent???
Based on your behavior here, you probably suck as much at being a parent as you do a husband.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#457710 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes- i do equate atheism with all false religions, cuz that's what it IS! only with atheist's, they are their own god/higher power.
there's really no such thing as true atheism cuz in order to reliably deny the existance of a Creator/Diety, one would have to have all the knowledge & information in the universe on the subject, which of course no one has;)
If your children are home schooled by you, it is child abuse.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457711 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
..... One of the reasons why I always stick with THE TRUTH is because it's so easy to remember. You, on the other hand, can never remember one lie from the next.
<quoted text>
So you believe the truth is "brainwashed bigotry," and you think you can lead me to your fairytale land? Think again.
Oh, sorry, I forgot; you don't believe in thinking.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
I absolutely mean it. And you can shove your "forgiveness" back up thine ass, from whence it came.
In my Circle, death is not an end--it is a transition to another life. A doorway. We believe in reincarnation, the natural cycle of life, death and rebirth, based on what we see in Nature--the very same Nature that your death-cult hates--and we believe in the idea of karma.
For the hateful things that you said to Hagen, I repeat: "I hope you die soon; the world will be a little better for it."
You might reincarnate as a better person; one can only hope.
<quoted text>
And a racist is never racist; just ask one, they'll tell you.
A true racist isn't aware that they're a racist; a true hater for jesus such as yourself is not aware of being hateful. You deliver words of hate like a true, dispassionate propagandist.
<quoted text>
Lying to people and telling them their disease is their own fault and a divine punishment for not following your religion is not hope; it's hate. I'd tell you to think about it, but I know you'll say, "No, I WON'T think!!"
<quoted text>
"Warlock" is an Anglo Saxon term for "oath-breaker." In my Circle there are no "warlocks," there are Witches.ďWarlockĒ applies to someone more like, well, like *you.*
<quoted text>
And here we have another example of that hate of yours that I was just telling you about.
"A true racist isn't aware that they're a racist"

bigotry is similar to racism, except the hate & rage is aimed at a perceived group of people who embrace the same ideas.

do you know anyone who you think might be a bigot, kait?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457712 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Compassion. Which you do not have.
<quoted text>
The Bretheren of the Crooked Crucifix; also known as the Swastika.
You wear it well.
<quoted text>
After what you said to Hagen, you don't deserve any compassion, you BASTARD.
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about a "group of people," I'm talking about YOU. You FUCKING ASSHOLE.
I repeat: After what you said to Hagen, you don't deserve any compassion, you BASTARD.
<quoted text>
Iíve seen others speak kindly to a plant like you; yet you are still the same, sick fundie fucktard who doesnít even think about how hateful he really is.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't forgive you. Not after that hateful bile you posted to Hagen.
Never.
<quoted text>
Never.
<quoted text>
Itís not what I think you said; you do not get to weasel your way out of this. Most posters here KNOW, along with myself, what you said. The only one who *doesnít* is YOU. And thatís because youíre a religious bigot and too full of yourself to ever see it.
Too bad there is no hell; you deserve it.
for some strange reason i really want your forgiveness. what can i do to make things right? i already did what i could directly with Hagen:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457713 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I blocked you from my private messages box"
does this mean that you're blocking me from all your 'boxes'?:(
<quoted text>
He grants himself permission to be as offensive as he wants, in the name of jesus.
<quoted text>
No, I did not. But Iím betting you believe your jesus would have said the same thing, donít you?
<quoted text>
I donít need anyoneís permission to give you back what you hand out.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
You are full of shit. You are no different from the racist who sees absolutely nothing wrong with his racism.
The vitriol that you have earned from me doesn't even come *close* to describing what I really think of you. Words literally fail.
<quoted text>
Read it again, asshole: "The vitriol that you have earned from me doesn't even come *close* to describing what I really think of you."
Do you understand even *half* of what you read? To call you "clueless" is an insult to clueless people everywhere.
Rancid cat shit is more intelligent than you.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Translation: "I don't have to understand ANYTHING! I'm a spoiled little shit and I want my jesus!! And if you don't like it, then YOU'RE EVIL!!"
Hey ass-up; when will you ever examine yourself to see why you're so strongly REJECTED...
(Here it comes, folks; the claim to divine perfection and forgiveness.)
<quoted text>
You are ignoring my point again; gee, what a surprise. When will you ever examine *yourself* to see why you're so strongly REJECTED?
I reject your christ because it attracts too many people like YOU.
"Rancid cat shit is more intelligent than you"

LOL - i'll hafta take it from one who would know!:)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#457714 Apr 10, 2013
Hagen wrote:
Well, that was... interesting. Can't say I look forward to doing that again but it wasn't awful. Radiologist thinks it's just cysts, so less caffeine and I can get them surgically removed in the future if they start to bother me.
So thank you everyone for the support and well wishes. Ya'll get to put up with me for now. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Positive thinking!!

YEAH TEAM!!

:o)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457715 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Martin Luther was the one who broke off from catholicism to form what waaasssuuup calls "real" christianity. LOL!!
Wassie has more in common with Hitler than he will ever understand.
<quoted text>
It's your own fault, but all you do is tell yourself that you don't have to be responsible for your own actions--you just tell yourself you're "forgiven" by jesus.
You're not.
You're just a shit.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
People who question themselves do so to achieve two objectives: to throw off un-needed and out-dated junk, and to strengthen their own beliefs with new insights.
YOU are the very definition of "stagnation."
<quoted text>
You are not following "god." You are following your own desires, and claiming them to be "divinely inspired."
You are self-deluding. You donít believe in buybull god any more than I do; otherwise, you would act as if you did. You sure as hell donít.
<quoted text>
I'm ninth generation; and I do it because it works for me, and I have no reason to change it. Nor do I go running around like you, commanding everyone to believe as I do.
If you asked to join *my* Circle, I'd make damned sure you were rejected.
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think of no one less qualified for that than you.
<quoted text>
How about trying--TRYING--to live up to your "savior's" expectations? Oh, wait; you've already told us, "That's too *haaarrrd!!*"
<quoted text>
Does jesus tell you that it's okay to steal from your boss, cheat on your wife, lie to children? I'll bet *your* jesus does, doesn't he? Sure, he does; you *know* he does, right?
There is nothing to be "saved" from. You're just wishing you could get into my pants.
<quoted text>
I guess it's about as likely as your answering this: How about trying--TRYING--to live up to your "savior's" expectations? Oh, wait; you've already told us, "That's too *haaarrrd!!*"
Or this: Does jesus tell you that it's okay to steal from your boss, cheat on your wife, lie to children? I'll bet *your* jesus does, doesn't he? Sure, he does; you *know* he does, right?
"I'm ninth generation; and I do it because it works for me"

where do i apply for the job of warlock...er..coven leader, who gets to disrobe all the young ladies in front of their parents?;)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#457716 Apr 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>RAmen!
Hey, X.
How are Xette and Xling?
Yo Mac,

We are all doing great, but my shirt smells like sour milk.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457717 Apr 10, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you act like it? I've seen nemotodes that are more human than you. The only person here who is *less* human than you is Gutless Humper.
<quoted text>
No you don't. You make up bullshit and claim to be quoting your mythical savior.
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text> ....You see persuasion as preaching? You not showing compassion to another is how you ďpersuadeĒ someone to Christ? He is not asking us to spit on folks while preaching his word. All I am trying to tell you is that you made a comment that was way out of line, if you canít see that than I am wasting my time.
<quoted text>
I told you I hoped you die soon, in the hopes of your being reincarnated as a better person. Interesting, how you left *that* part out.
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't like what I wrote? Let me try again.
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same religion as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you and if you were alive in the days of Jesus, Lepers would avoid you.
You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
<quoted text>
Yes, you do.*Think* about that before responding.
"I told you I hoped you die soon, in the hopes of your being reincarnated as a better person. Interesting, how you left *that* part out"

i guess you did say that - fair enough! sorry for the mis-appropriation:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457718 Apr 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your behavior here, you probably suck as much at being a parent as you do a husband.
lol!

'come with me if you want to live.....'

“Love much, trust none”

There

#457719 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
'come with me if you want to live.....'
I try to follow Jesus' teachings.

You seem to follow only your own ego.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#457720 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOHHHH!!! you sure know how t hit a guy where it hurts - LOL!:)
It was mean but funny. Meh

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457721 Apr 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no prob, sweetie - maybe God answered our prayers?:)
*snort* Well how is that? I'm not a christian, remember?

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457722 Apr 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Positive thinking!!
YEAH TEAM!!
;-)
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#457723 Apr 10, 2013
Hagen wrote:
Well, that was... interesting. Can't say I look forward to doing that again but it wasn't awful. Radiologist thinks it's just cysts, so less caffeine and I can get them surgically removed in the future if they start to bother me.
So thank you everyone for the support and well wishes. Ya'll get to put up with me for now. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What kind of federally funded Obama sponsored health care do you have where the Radiologists diagnose suspected cancer patients?
Oh right, this is Topix, the fake disease world.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#457725 Apr 10, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of federally funded Obama sponsored health care do you have where the Radiologists diagnose suspected cancer patients?
Oh right, this is Topix, the fake disease world.
What god forsaken dung hole do you live in where you don't have radiologists ?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#457726 Apr 10, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Mac,
We are all doing great, but my shirt smells like sour milk.
You are required to wash all clothes stained with baby throw-up.

Didn't they teach you that at parenting school?

Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#457727 Apr 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What god forsaken dung hole do you live in where you don't have radiologists ?
Maybe cysts? Probably nothing?
WTF?
Obamacare...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min scaritual 744,416
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 545,220
Are Women Intentionally Stupid? 11 min barelyable2 23
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 4,610
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 20 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,250
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 22 min Paul is dead 2,902
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 27 min Kid_Tomorrow 1,119
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Charlie Sheen 260,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 601,449
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE