|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good to know, thank you.
<quoted text>
Just so that you are aware, I tend to be the last to smack and the first to say, perhaps you misunderstood. Do you believe that sickness is due to what we sow in life?
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian?
<quoted text>
I call out a fellow Christian due to lack of compassion, and my pride blinds me. Please give me an example of how any of my post’s have been hypocritical and I will consider what you have to say.
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian?
<quoted text>
So are you saying that you are not a Christian?
More questions? Are you really sure I'm the one to be talking to? A total stranger on the internet? Is that how you got the way you are? Figures...
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not getting it….telling a person that is going through health issues that she is reaping what she has sown is wrong. Where is the compassion in that? I am not seeking answers to basic spiritual questions, I am asking why some on here state that they are Christians and behave in a manner such as yourself. Telling me to “go fcuk yourself” calling me an “impotent gay” and “full of shit” is spreading the word of God? To respond to another human on here in such a matter is not Christian like, yet you stated I am full of pride and hypocrisy. What does being a Christian mean to you?
Why single me out? I'm not the one to guide you through this life... Topix is.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that prayer works on many levels when it comes to healing and health. It is not a matter of fixing oneself, but asking for personal healing, strength to face an illness head on, and guidance given to self and the Doctors. My mom has also called it a stress reliever, in that she hands her illness to God. They gave her 12 months and she is going on four years now. Would that be the case if she did not pray? I have no idea, but it works for her. Do you remember this one?
A woman received a phone call that her daughter
was very sick with a fever.
She left work and stopped by the pharmacy for
some medication for her daughter. Upon returning
to her car, she found she had locked her keys
inside. She had to get home to her sick daughter,
and didn’t know what to do. She called home and
the baby sitter told her that her daughter was
getting worse.
The baby sitter suggested that she get a coat
hanger to unlock the door. The woman found an
old rusty coat hanger on the ground, as if someone
else had locked their keys in their car. Then she
looked at the hanger and said,“I don’t know how to
use this.”
She bowed her head and asked God for help. An
old rusty car pulled up, driven by a dirty, greasy,
bearded man with a biker skull rag on his head.
The woman thought, Dear God, is this is what you
sent to help me?” But she was desperate, and
thankful. The man got out of his car and asked if
he could help.
She said “Yes, my daughter is very sick. I must
get home to her. Please, can you use this hanger
to unlock my car?”
He said, SURE.“He walked over to the car and in
seconds the car was opened.
She hugged the man and through her tears she
said, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You are a very nice man.”
The man replied,“Lady, I ain’t a nice man. I just
got out of prison for car theft.”
The woman hugged the man again and cried out
loud,“THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING ME A
PROFESSIONAL!”
LMAO!!!!
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not getting it….telling a person that is going through health issues that she is reaping what she has sown is wrong. Where is the compassion in that? I am not seeking answers to basic spiritual questions, I am asking why some on here state that they are Christians and behave in a manner such as yourself. Telling me to “go fcuk yourself” calling me an “impotent gay” and “full of shit” is spreading the word of God? To respond to another human on here in such a matter is not Christian like, yet you stated I am full of pride and hypocrisy. What does being a Christian mean to you?
Oh yeah, i almost forgot. This sounds gay and full of shit.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not confused.
the leaders of judaism became self-righteous hypocrites & advocates of the law/morality and lost the main message of the sacrafice. the same thing is happening in christendom in general and this is why i'm persecuted by both christians and non for preaching Jesus instead of preaching the same-ol same-ol message of being a smiley-faced goody-2-shoe doormat:)
Ok, and how you choose to do this is telling someone that has health concerns that she is reaping what she has sown, by being offensive to most of the female posters on here, and thinking that your insults are erased when you add a :) at the end of your post? You know you have treated me like more of a doormat than any non-Christian ever has on here…..you keep directing insults at me, and belittling my faith. I called you out because your post lacked any kind of compassion towards another….If you see that as a fault in me, I don‘t know what to tell you.
Blow Me

Central Point, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not confused.
the leaders of judaism became self-righteous hypocrites & advocates of the law/morality and lost the main message of the sacrafice. the same thing is happening in christendom in general and this is why i'm persecuted by both christians and non for preaching Jesus instead of preaching the same-ol same-ol message of being a smiley-faced goody-2-shoe doormat:)
you're beyond confused. you're delusional

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you in essence said that you didn't think christians are supposed to pursuade/be preachy and i followed with what Jesus said to His followers, known as the 'great commission': "go AND PREACH THE GOSPEL..."
why are you trying to tell me not to do the very thing Jesus told us to do???
No I did not. I said:
In my honest opinion your wrong comes in at “pursuade someone”. One can not persuade another into belief. It’s God’s gift, and one that should be entrusted to him.

You see persuasion as preaching? You not showing compassion to another is how you “persuade” someone to Christ? He is not asking us to spit on folks while preaching his word. All I am trying to tell you is that you made a comment that was way out of line, if you can’t see that than I am wasting my time.

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"As a Christian" you shouldn't have wrote it
You didn't like what I wrote? Let me try again.

You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same religion as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you and if you were alive in the days of Jesus, Lepers would avoid you.

You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, and how you choose to do this is telling someone that has health concerns that she is reaping what she has sown, by being offensive to most of the female posters on here, and thinking that your insults are erased when you add a :) at the end of your post? You know you have treated me like more of a doormat than any non-Christian ever has on here…..you keep directing insults at me, and belittling my faith. I called you out because your post lacked any kind of compassion towards another….If you see that as a fault in me, I don‘t know what to tell you.
You desperate clamor for attention and affirmation from total strangers on an internet chatroom is disturbing. Have you had a mental health check up lately? Do you have any friends or family to help in this time of need?
Or, is Topix your last desperate cry for help?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
LOL!:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same religion as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you and if you were alive in the days of Jesus, Lepers would avoid you.
And those are his good qualities.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm HUMAN, no stress, but i preach the Gospel of Jesus. which is more than you do, cuz you're human too, but you preach....um.....the same religion that atheists, catholics, muslims, oprah and everyone else does

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You desperate clamor for attention and affirmation from total strangers on an internet chatroom is disturbing. Have you had a mental health check up lately? Do you have any friends or family to help in this time of need?
Or, is Topix your last desperate cry for help?
Projection.

Seek help, child.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Blow Me wrote:
<quoted text>
you're beyond confused. you're delusional
and now i'm in yur head!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not. I said:
In my honest opinion your wrong comes in at “pursuade someone”. One can not persuade another into belief. It’s God’s gift, and one that should be entrusted to him.
You see persuasion as preaching? You not showing compassion to another is how you “persuade” someone to Christ? He is not asking us to spit on folks while preaching his word. All I am trying to tell you is that you made a comment that was way out of line, if you can’t see that than I am wasting my time.
i see that the comment was out of line cuz Hagen said it was and since i was talking to her, i apologized to her.

what part of this won't you understand & can't you forgive?

kait told me that she wished i would die.

what do you think of that, ms goody-2-shoes?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
"I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same religion as you"

no worries - as it seems we definitely come from opposite kingdoms:)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME, I HAVE THE MIND OF JESUS!!"
exactly! are we finally getting somewhere in 'our relationship'?:)
No you don't stop lying.

a. You don't beleive in all of what Jesus taught. Negates your statement.

b. You utilize two 3rd diciples as your authority. Negates your statement.

c. Lying about all of this. Negates your statement above.

Self - learn it, live it, love it.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just try'n to lead you out of your brainwashed bigotry and into the promised land:)
Funny - this is the same thing I am applying to our discussions for you.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Huhgayhuh wrote:
You know what i like best about this channel? Listening to Kait yell and scream about how wonderful her life is here on Topix. Priceless.
"I'm a better person than you low down chock sucking Dougie style humping gadget cooking maggot ridden suckers! I'm at peace, damn you! YOU HEAR ME, ASS MUNCHERS? I'M AT PEACE!"
Shhhhh!

I'm reading the instruction manual for our Cuisinart pressure cooker.

Let's see: natural pressure release versus quick release.

Say what?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You got all that from just his posts?

Damn - I must've read different ones.....*smiles*....

Carry on!

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 431,381 - 431,400 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

348 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 717,153
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Carchar king 223,294
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 32 min Famos 237
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min who 255,762
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 2 hr yon 48
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr andet1987 171,519
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••