Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying that by committing suicide he went off to be wrapped in the arms of jesus. As you said, "Once saved, always saved."
What's stopping you and your brother in christ "I'm So Full Of Shit" from following him? Go on! Don't just nibble on the barrel; PULL THE TRIGGER!!
I've been waiting for you...
Your anger makes you powerful. Well, really, it just makes you FEEL powerful. Truthfully, you might just be the most impotent little witch Strega ever saw. Yeah, they called. They want their wand back.
Darth Sidious

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; all the christians have run away to hide from li'l ol' me. I had no idea I was so powerful!
I feel like the Goddess Artemis Herself!!
It doesn't take much to entertain you, does it?
Wow! You 'took over' a chat room! Mommy MUST be proud!
Darth Sidious

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Not just ANY chat room! You dominated one that can't seem to muster up over 5 people at a time!
The farce is STRONG in this one!
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

What keeps this thread going is people like you dedicating their lives, while sacrificing the lives of their spouses and children, to sit here ALL day and type away.

You seem to be extra devoted to the task, Mrs. Lonely Heart.

Keep up the work. It's laughable. I meant 'laudable'. Really, I did.
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

What? Did I run all the atheists away?

I'm KING OF THE WORLD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Darth Sidious

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
Hey, li'l bitch? Listen closely, I've got something to tell you:
I shit on the graves of your ancestors.
I shit on your parents and siblings.
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
Now swallow, "christian."
You must be full of shit.
Darth Sidious

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
You think you are so tough. Well, let's see.

Try the above with a Muslim. Use the name Allah instead of God and Muhammad instead of Jesus.

Chicken shit.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I shit on your savior.
You have a very 'Black Heart.' It's going to catch up with you... real soon... BWWHahahahaha....
ps For the record, no one here is posting to you, because your not worth posting too...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Darth Sidious wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are so tough. Well, let's see.
Try the above with a Muslim. Use the name Allah instead of God and Muhammad instead of Jesus.
Chicken shit.
She's not tough, she's on Topix... Let's send her to Iraq.... I know someone who would love to teach her how to be respectful... BWwhahahahahah....

Since: Jul 08

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking again from personal experience, I see. You're so lonely you come here, because even negative attention is better for you than none at all.
It sure does suck to be you.
It seems so.

I'm betting it gets lonely in his mom's basement.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Its way to vulgar on here for the Clown... BYE
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still suckin'' a dong; how's 'bout you?
Ok.
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I shit on your savior.
<quoted text>
It's an internet forum, dumbass. Think about that; I *dare* you to actually *think.*
<quoted text>
Suck butter from my ass, christian.
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Are you happy now, ass maggot? I hear your mouth is a real cock magnet. Now, go blow your brains out through your ass again.
Hehehe...
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Let's spread this around the net...

“Be Careful With Those Forks!”

Since: Apr 11

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

As if the "Prove there's a god" thread wasn't bad enough, the christians here are about a thousand times more hateful and ten thousand times more stupid.

"Let's all kill for jesus in the name of love!" Praise the jesus in my ass.

“Be Careful With Those Forks!”

Since: Apr 11

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Graybox christians are *such* cowards!
LMAO!!
You got that right. They're nothing but lowlife cowards. Not one set of balls among the entire lot of them. They're too gutless even to register.
Huhgayhuh

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist christian hatred comes a combination of their inability to think rationally and their shameful *refusal* to think rationally. And their excuse for it comes from 電ivine forgiveness.
Science is too complicated for *true believers*; they want simple, easy answers to complicated questions. They are driven to frothing fits of rage that we non-christians--whether we are atheist or agnostic, or even whether we are believers, like deists, Buddhists or even Pagans like myself--prove them wrong time after time after time, especially with their own buybull; and they resent all of our thought-provoking, rational challenges to their simpleminded foolishness. Like the muslim fanatics they decry, They-Don't-Want-To-Think; worse yet, they want to drag the rest of the world down to *their* level of ignorance, stupidity and illiteracy.
And we non-christians won't let them do it.
They are Taliban christians, and they resent our intelligence, our talents for rational thought, and our intellectual and spiritual *freedom.* They want us to be stupid and fearful, like them, because they are intellectually lazy; we won't do it, and they hate us for that. The posts that they leave here on this thread alone are irrefutable proof of what I知 saying.
They are also *afraid* of their bible god, and we aren't--and they hate us for that, too. They hate us for not sharing in their fear.*THEY-ARE-AFRAID!* They suppress that fear, and as a result it transforms itself into psychosis. The only reason why they believe in their buybull is because they are too afraid not to; like helpless, immature little children, they fear eternal punishment from their imaginary bogeyman Satan, as is promised for those who do not believe by their Filthy Book of Lies and its New Testament.
They speak of "God's love," and how much they "love" their god; they "love" their god the way a clingy, beaten-down housewife "loves" her abusive, alcoholic husband. An abused wife asks herself, "If I have my husband taken to jail, what will I do? Where will I go?" It's the same way with those fundies and their bible god; when reason and the light of understanding disprove the existence of their god, what will they do?
It's not a wonder that hateful, assclown christians from the past, who are no different from those of today, wanted to burn Galileo at the stake.
Fundies are stuck in the past, with their hate and the lust for the blood of those who would defy them by refusing to bow down to their phony god of the bible.
Cling to your god out of fear, fundies, but don't expect the rest of us to cling to it; we don't need to.
These fundie christians have done wonders in reinforcing my beliefs about those backward, mouth-breathing, slack-jawed paste-eaters who would rather sit in their soiled underwear and finger paint their walls with their own feces than read a book.
So go ahead and spread my other post around the net, jesus sucking pole smoker; that won't get rid of me. Furthermore, you will be proving me right yet again. You are your own worst enemy, and you are too fucking stupid to realize it.
But thanks for showing how much you, as a christian, hate me for being right.
You're scared shitless of me, graybox coward. I'm more than a threat to you; I'm a threat to your entire religion of hypocrisy and hate, and a threat to your entire way of life.
*Oo*-rah!!
The daily meltdown...
Chicken fingers

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

And a sympathetic mod...
Censor me class action

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Almost as fast as i can write them!
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

That's right. You just shit and fell back in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 431,361 - 431,380 of440,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

570 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min Sheilaa 109,504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 679,764
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 7 min cpg2707 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 250,345
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min No Shiite 216,679
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Toby 89,495
Gay Snapchat Names 37 min Snapchat me 1,315
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 511,919
•••