Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I have to say, when it comes to a persons health I find it odd that people suggest prayer.

Do you pray for your car to fix itself?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
I have to say, when it comes to a persons health I find it odd that people suggest prayer.
Frankly, sometimes I do.

While calling the mechanic.

Laffin.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No, it can't.
Wake up, Topix addict from your fantasy dream world.
You. Can't. Do. Shit.
Deal with it.
BLOW ME......
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
BLOW ME......
See?
Can't. Do. Squat.

Since: Oct 12

Aberdeen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jesus or the spiritual teachers who's wisdom was attributed to one man is never mentioned in records from the time. I believe that he was enlightened. He understood that we are all one consciousness and to hurt another is to hurt yourself. He would not have been a fan of the dogmatic bureaucracy that is the church and its hierarchy. And would not have wanted to be referred to as the lord or son of a judgemental dictator. He knew that we are all equal and godlike. "Know ye not that ye are gods" He seemed to know then what science knows now. Matter needs consciousness to exist. We are the creators, one consciousness experiencing it'self subjectively. You will only ever be judged by your own conscience.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Give an honest apology and ask again then, as my answer might change. Not acceptableÖ..since I accused you for a good reason. love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, what are these?
these are the fruits of the spirit and i would appreciate it if a sista could demonstrate them to a brotha AT LEAST as much as she thinks she should toward a witch:)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yannia wrote:
And there is no such thing as coincidence. That's the world's term, but God says He "orders our footsteps" and puts the right people in our lives at just the right time to serve His purposes, which (more often than not) are attempts to get our attention. God desires that none of us should perish - no not one.
yes there is a such a thing as coincidence.

most adults who are in touch with reality know this.

those that need an imaginary friend.....don't want to believe it.

i see you ignored the comment about believers who pray for their cancer, yet die anyway.

tho i know your answer..........your imaginary friend works in mysterious ways..........rolls eyes**

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor I work for is going to give me a micro loan XD HAPPY DANCE
((((((((((hugs))))))))

please keep us posted.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorryÖ.I cant really respond to this because I donít understand your beliefs. You are calling me to the carpet for my beliefs as a Christian while claiming that you hate what Christianity isÖ.all the while claiming to be a Christian. I think you are confused.
i'm not confused.

the leaders of judaism became self-righteous hypocrites & advocates of the law/morality and lost the main message of the sacrafice. the same thing is happening in christendom in general and this is why i'm persecuted by both christians and non for preaching Jesus instead of preaching the same-ol same-ol message of being a smiley-faced goody-2-shoe doormat:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
In my honest opinion your wrong comes in at ďpursuade someoneĒ. One can not persuade another into belief. Itís Godís gift, and one that should be entrusted to him.
<quoted text>
O_O What are you saying? Are you following this conversation that you are a part of, or are you just attempting to prove me wrong?
you in essence said that you didn't think christians are supposed to pursuade/be preachy and i followed with what Jesus said to His followers, known as the 'great commission': "go AND PREACH THE GOSPEL..."

why are you trying to tell me not to do the very thing Jesus told us to do???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, it's rather difficult for me to write this post but you warrant my attention because you're a sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
I've been reading this thread for about a month and to call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest parasitic species.
Quit trying to find excuses for your rank behavior towards Hagen. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind.
"As a Christian" you shouldn't have wrote it

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yannia wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said people should believe because of my experiences. I said I BELIEVE because of my experiences - and it's more than just one too. Anyhow, you are absolutely free to believe as you see fit. I just pray that it doesn't cost you your soul in the end.......
and there it is!!!!!!!!!! when all else fails, threaten!

i sure hope you didn't have too big a mess to clean up after that religigasm.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it several times before I first responded to it Wasup...hoping that I misunderstood it. I don't believe that I did. As I have continued reading...there were others that understood it the same way that I did.
The problem is not mine Wasup...it is entirely yours and your need "win" at all costs...even if that cost is at the expense of someone that right now does not need to read your garbage.
Your olive branch that you offered her to begin with quickly wilted...
<quoted text>
And anyone who doesn't agree with *you* is accused of being "anti-christ" and "satanic."
Talk about an accusatory perspective.
<quoted text>
You do not stand for "god," you stand for your shitty little ego. You don't believe even half of what you tell the rest of us to believe.
<quoted text>
Your idea of reason: "YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME, I HAVE THE MIND OF JESUS!!"
You don't know what reason is.
"YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME, I HAVE THE MIND OF JESUS!!"

exactly! are we finally getting somewhere in 'our relationship'?:)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"As a Christian" you shouldn't have wrote it
"As a Christian" should he have written that I need to be "taped up and raped", for being sarcastic?

Should you have been cruel to Hagen?

Should you have been cruel to AnnieJ?

You wrote that you do as Jesus instructed so where's the love? Do not even the Pagans love only those who love them?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a bed-wetting, juvenile chronic masturbator.
<quoted text>
It's what you christians do; it's what you've done since about the middle of the thirteenth century. It's still going on in Africa, and you fantasize about it every night.
<quoted text>
One of the reasons why I always stick with THE TRUTH is because it's so easy to remember. You, on the other hand, can never remember one lie from the next.
i'm just try'n to lead you out of your brainwashed bigotry and into the promised land:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke no words opposing your god...I spoke words opposing you. You might think there is no difference between you and your god but I believe you to be wrong in that presumption.
If you or your wife...possibly your children if you have any...were to be afflicted with a medical condition...or worse...your god would be punishing you? Or does he only punish those that do not call themselves Christian? Is that your belief?
I know Christian women that have had breast cancer...were they too being punished by your god?
What about the children that have cancer...is that punishment for their choices or did your god punish the children for the choices of their parents?
<quoted text>
That's exactly what you did.*YOU* are the evil one here, ass maggot.
<quoted text>
And you just did it again.
I hope you die soon; the world will be a little better for it.
<quoted text>
Look in a mirror.
<quoted text>
I absolutely mean it. And you can shove your "forgiveness" back up thine ass, from witch it came.
In my Circle, death is not an end--it is a transition to another life. A doorway. We believe in reincarnation, the natural cycle of life, death and rebirth, based on what we see in Nature--the very same Nature that your death-cult hates--and we believe in the idea of karma.
For the hateful things that you said to Hagen, I repeat: "I hope you die soon; the world will be a little better for it."
You might reincarnate as a better person; one can only hope.
1 - I WAS NOT HATEFUL TO HAGEN! i actually gave her more to hope for than anyone else i've seen give her.

2 - "We believe in reincarnation..." did this come from the warlock/priest who dominates your coven by having sex with all the females? sound almost 'roman catholic' to me;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Compassion. Which you do not have.
<quoted text>
The Bretheren of the Crooked Crucifix; also known as the Swastika.
You wear it well.
<quoted text>
After what you said to Hagen, you don't deserve any compassion, you BASTARD.
<quoted text>
Don't fucking call me "hon," you ass-maggot.
<quoted text>
I'll wait to see what *she* says. I don't take your word for anything. You have lied too many times.
<quoted text>
No, you simply don't care if you hurt someone or not; all you care about is being "forgiven" by your phony savior. As far as you're concerned, you can do no wrong.
<quoted text>
Because through your posts I've come to know you too well.
"you don't deserve any compassion"

who do you think you are to determine who/what group of people deserve compassion and who doesn't, hitler???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
you probably believe that speaking kindly to your plant makes it grow strong and healthy; why not think the same way about your body? we too often own temporary infirmities and make them ours for keeps and we curse oursleves rather than bless; i.e., "MY arthritis" "i have a BAD back...etc":)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't forgive you. Not after that hateful bile you posted to Hagen.
Never.
never say "never" kait.

will you please forgive me for what you think i said wrong to our friend Hagen?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Artemis_Rising wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I blocked you from my private messages box"
does this mean that you're blocking me from all your 'boxes'?:(
<quoted text>
He grants himself permission to be as offensive as he wants, in the name of jesus.
oh c'mon, kait - didn't you think the 'box' joke was funny? one thing you're not is a prude;)

btw - who gives YOU permission to be so offensive?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

431 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 722,086
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 533,530
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 224,585
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Adam Wolf 115,591
1st Time Your Girlfriend Had Sex & With Whom 9 min Baltimore Bob 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Aura Mytha 256,958
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 93,836
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••