“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#457454 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
A little bit of a smacker yourself, huh?
Just so that you are aware, I tend to be I the last to smack and the first to say, perhaps you misunderstood. Do you believe that sickness is due to what we sow in life?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#457455 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? I am worried about the pain from getting my tits squished you ass hat.
He might understand better if he had to get his nadgers mashed between metal plates on a regular basis.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457456 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, I just now realized you may not have known that x-rays contain radiation. Also, putting dense flesh between two metal plates and squeezing them together can be quite painful.
Again, I do apologize making any assumptions towards your level of intelligence.
I apologize, too. For not letting you have your Honey Boo Boo inspired trailer-trash moment without making a judgmental comment and calling it like it is. Sorry.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457457 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so that you are aware, I tend to be I the last to smack and the first to say, perhaps you misunderstood. Do you believe that sickness is due to what we sow in life?
Keep your ditzy-assed questions to your impotent gay self.
We grow backbones and thick skins over in these parts.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#457458 Apr 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Mammies... Their painful... Sorry Hagen. Wish all of us ladies could bare the pain for you...
I used to tell people they couldn't call me Ma'am because I had yet to have a mammogram.

Dammit.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457459 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, too. For not letting you have your Honey Boo Boo inspired trailer-trash moment without making a judgmental comment and calling it like it is. Sorry.
EMG! POT - KETTLE.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457460 Apr 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He might understand better if he had to get his nadgers mashed between metal plates on a regular basis.
That can be arranged.

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#457461 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be enjoying this - LOL:)
here's the deal, Hagen, from me to you: i would do anything in my power to help you get well. also, i'm very sorry for offending you in any way since that is not my intention.
i believe spiritual issues are as valid or more than physical issues; i.e., as your spirit goes, so goes your soul & body. that's why i'm trying to tell you the truth as i know it. it's exactly what i would want from a dr or any other person in my time of need.
As a Christian, it's rather difficult for me to write this post but you warrant my attention because you're a sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

I've been reading this thread for about a month and to call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest parasitic species.

Quit trying to find excuses for your rank behavior towards Hagen. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind.
What I Heard

Los Angeles, CA

#457462 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 4:24 ESV

So his fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, epileptics, and paralytics, and he healed them.

James 5:14-15 ESV

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

Matthew 10:1 ESV

And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction.

Matthew 8:16 ESV

That evening they brought to him many who were oppressed by demons, and he cast out the spirits with a word and healed all who were sick.

Isaiah 53:5 ESV

But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457463 Apr 8, 2013
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, it's rather difficult for me to write this post but you warrant my attention because you're a sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
I've been reading this thread for about a month and to call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest parasitic species.
Quit trying to find excuses for your rank behavior towards Hagen. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind.
As a smartass, it's rather easy for me to write this post because you won't warrant anymore of my attention. You have a fascination with sperm, condoms, and toilets that lead me to believe that you frequent trucks top restrooms regularly.
I've been reading your post for a few seconds and to call you gay would be obvious to anyone with their senses intact.
Start trying to find an excuse for your gayness. When God decides to flush this planet try not to be too big of a turd about it.
Superthick

Flossmoor, IL

#457464 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thick-skinned?
Yet....You can't answer a simple question.
C-mon....Don't be afraid.
these parts? Where might that be?

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457465 Apr 8, 2013
What I Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
So his fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, epileptics, and paralytics, and he healed them.
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction.
That evening they brought to him many who were oppressed by demons, and he cast out the spirits with a word and healed all who were sick.
But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.
So christians don't get sick?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#457466 Apr 8, 2013
What I Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and NO.

Location hidden

#457467 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
As a smartass, it's rather easy for me to write this post because you won't warrant anymore of my attention. You have a fascination with sperm, condoms, and toilets that lead me to believe that you frequent trucks top restrooms regularly.
I've been reading your post for a few seconds and to call you gay would be obvious to anyone with their senses intact.
Start trying to find an excuse for your gayness. When God decides to flush this planet try not to be too big of a turd about it.
Troll & dork.

Location hidden

#457468 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
That can be arranged.
You make me feel weak in the knees when I view your picture. Good luck.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457469 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just that it is so obvious to the rest of us. Your pride blinds you to the truth, but trust me, your hypocrisy is tangible at this point.
I call out a fellow Christian due to lack of compassion, and my pride blinds me. Please give me an example of how any of my post痴 have been hypocritical and I will consider what you have to say.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457470 Apr 8, 2013
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me feel weak in the knees when I view your picture. Good luck.
LOL Thanks.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457471 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457472 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
That can be arranged.
LOL!

Ann Arbor, MI

#457473 Apr 8, 2013
What I Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.point still being missed? Do Christians get sick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Chris Clearwater 753,449
wierd situation with my mom. 7 min zankman79 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Chris Clearwater 174,524
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Regina 550,704
Last Word + 2 35 min Doug77 875
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 38 min wallaby84 24
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min EdmondWA 96,400
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr trifecta1 602,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 262,046

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE