“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#457397 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, so because you kicked a person when they were down by making an inappropriate comment, I am not a real Christian and need to read my Bible…..got it.
FYI - i sent Hagen a PM apologizing and attempted to explain myself, the same way i'm trying to explain myself to you; an accusor who won't give me any benefit of doubt.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#457398 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ONCE AGAIN - do you demand the same things of people like kait? if not, i most certainly do not respect you.
do you think that a 'christian' is supposed to be a punching bag for the devil? the lutheren 'christians' thought that hitler was god's child too;)
When Kait types directly to me she is respectful. When she types directly to you she is not. She knows I am a Christian and has been reading me post here (and on other threads) for some time….not once has she poked a stick at me.

My now stock response to you when it comes to Nazi Germany being:

I understand that you take issue with my opinion that it was wrong of a pastor to attempt to get his congregation to assassinate Hitler. I still do not understand why you cant get the fact that getting a congregation to murder someone, no matter how much of a monster, is wrong and goes against the Bible in many ways. That is why we have laws Waaasssuuup, so that we do not have people dishing out justice on their own terms. We have hashed this out several times now, and I realize that you see me as a smiley-faced, hand-wringing, doormat of a Christian and that is just fine by me.

As for the punching bag scenario, are you kidding me? You just told me to read the Bible…….

Ann Arbor, MI

#457399 Apr 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you too! It missed JL, and got me! Lol
<<blush>> Woops - Sorry…hands Snevaeh a water balloon,{whispers}“Sneak attack on J/L“? ;O)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457400 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are mistaken, in my opinion lack of belief does not become resentment unless other’s make it so. I question who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for daily….perhaps that’s why I get along with folks on here. I am not worried about acceptance, perhaps that is something you are concerned with. I am more worried about simple open communication, to understand where another is coming from.
"I question who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for daily…"

you're still not sure that the Lord's death sacrafice on the cross was sufficient for your sins?

if not, please don't try to tell me how to share the Gospel:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457401 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
When Kait types directly to me she is respectful. When she types directly to you she is not. She knows I am a Christian and has been reading me post here (and on other threads) for some time….not once has she poked a stick at me.
My now stock response to you when it comes to Nazi Germany being:
I understand that you take issue with my opinion that it was wrong of a pastor to attempt to get his congregation to assassinate Hitler. I still do not understand why you cant get the fact that getting a congregation to murder someone, no matter how much of a monster, is wrong and goes against the Bible in many ways. That is why we have laws Waaasssuuup, so that we do not have people dishing out justice on their own terms. We have hashed this out several times now, and I realize that you see me as a smiley-faced, hand-wringing, doormat of a Christian and that is just fine by me.
As for the punching bag scenario, are you kidding me? You just told me to read the Bible…….
"She knows I am a Christian"

maybe we need to define what this is supposed to mean?

do you think being a christian means acting in a certain, righteous way, or do you think it means trusting Jesus to be your righteousness?

do you tell kait that there is no other name under heaven whereby we can be saved but by the Name of Jesus?

you should try it and see what kind of reaction you might get!:)

Ann Arbor, MI

#457402 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, my dear dear sister, i'd much prefer to get along, albeit not through compromising the Gospel:)
Please give an example of myself compromising. My issue is with how you are choosing to justify your own words on here.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#457403 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<<blush>> Woops - Sorry…hands Snevaeh a water balloon,{whispers}“Sneak attack on J/L“? ;O)
Okay, ready when you are... tip.. toes...:)

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#457404 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe that God punishes us for any kind of question. In my honest opinion, many comments are made on these threads to simply place a line in the sand between beliefs/opinions. They don’t even serve a purpose in being said other than cause others anger and frustration. That anger and frustration simply digs the line deeper when the person being offended responds in kind. I am sorry that the comment was made to you, and I hope you know that I am not in line with it.
Of course not! Wees furiends :D

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457405 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL….what?? ;O)
I believe it was someone posting that no one responds to another posters posts. It was ironic. And now I have to untangle my tongue D:

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457406 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
try telling her that Jesus "is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved”.
say this consistantly in various ways for a few years without compromising the message and see how you're treated by this crowd. if you don't, you have no right to judge me because you can't understand where i'm coming from:)
Yes yes, of course. Are there neanderthals in heaven?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457407 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what part of the rest of what i said won't you understand?
"i told her that in hopes that she would begin to sow where she could reap life and health"
what are you doing for her more than the other atheist's with no hope?
You told her “here you are very sick and seemingly poverty stricken, but yet you continue to deny the One who died to prove that He loves you and is willing to come to your rescue.” Please think on this? In what world does Christ not expect us to live life? Is every bad thing that happens in my life because God willed it, or because I asked for it? Wrong time…wrong place…wrong message. My opinion and sticking to it.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457408 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You imply to a poster that God is punishing her..."
this is an accusatory lie and it's why i talk to you as an accusar rather than as a believer.
i mentioned the inevitable law of 'reaping & sowing' to Hagen in hopes that she would begin to sow where she could reap life & health.
Jesus and paul spoke of the law of reaping & sowing. do you think they're evil as well?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen - you seem to have succombed to the classic mistake of looking to and trusting people over looking to and trusting God/Jesus. you were offended by this as has EVERYONE else been when they were less mature in the faith, including me.
the differece between us is that you never allowed yourself to grow and mature as a Christian, but instead invested in paganism and unbelief and you seem to be reaping the fruits of your choice.
i'm not saying this to be cruel, but as a matter-of-fact, because
it's never too late to repent and make right choices:-)

Just so we are clear. And yes, you did PM me. I didn't really read it considering that you were prescribing laying of hands and anointing. Again, I don't believe in magic.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457409 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - i sent Hagen a PM apologizing and attempted to explain myself, the same way i'm trying to explain myself to you; an accusor who won't give me any benefit of doubt.
I am more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt….have done so, your comments are the issue. I was not aware that you sent her a T-mail, yet still you sit and defend what you said to me. I find it interesting that you have no qualms about telling me that my beliefs are comparable to the Lutherans (not even my denomination) of the Hitler era when it comes to my faith, yet when I question something you say in the here and now…. I am an “accusor who won't give (you) any benefit of doubt”. Still no red flags?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457410 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I question who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for daily…"
you're still not sure that the Lord's death sacrafice on the cross was sufficient for your sins?
if not, please don't try to tell me how to share the Gospel:)
Really? If I question who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for, I question Christ? <<head desk>>

Ann Arbor, MI

#457411 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"She knows I am a Christian"
maybe we need to define what this is supposed to mean?
do you think being a christian means acting in a certain, righteous way, or do you think it means trusting Jesus to be your righteousness?
do you tell kait that there is no other name under heaven whereby we can be saved but by the Name of Jesus?
you should try it and see what kind of reaction you might get!:)
Perhaps since you told Kait that you “hate” Christians…..you should define the meaning to me?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457412 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You told her “here you are very sick and seemingly poverty stricken, but yet you continue to deny the One who died to prove that He loves you and is willing to come to your rescue.” Please think on this? In what world does Christ not expect us to live life? Is every bad thing that happens in my life because God willed it, or because I asked for it? Wrong time…wrong place…wrong message. My opinion and sticking to it.
think of it this way:

why would someone have "life and that more abundant" if they've rejected the One who said "I have come so that you might have life and that more abundant"?

what am i doing wrong in your opinion, for trying to pursuade someone to repent of rejecting Eternal Life in the Person of Jesus Christ?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457413 Apr 8, 2013
Time out!!! Sorry! Mistype on my part….waaasssuup said:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i pretty much hate what you think is 'christianity' too and that's why i get rejected here by the self-righteous 'christians':)
Not that he hates Christians, just Christianity.
Link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457414 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen - you seem to have succombed to the classic mistake of looking to and trusting people over looking to and trusting God/Jesus. you were offended by this as has EVERYONE else been when they were less mature in the faith, including me.
the differece between us is that you never allowed yourself to grow and mature as a Christian, but instead invested in paganism and unbelief and you seem to be reaping the fruits of your choice.
i'm not saying this to be cruel, but as a matter-of-fact, because
it's never too late to repent and make right choices:-)
Just so we are clear. And yes, you did PM me. I didn't really read it considering that you were prescribing laying of hands and anointing. Again, I don't believe in magic.
you seem to be enjoying this - LOL:)

here's the deal, Hagen, from me to you: i would do anything in my power to help you get well. also, i'm very sorry for offending you in any way since that is not my intention.

i believe spiritual issues are as valid or more than physical issues; i.e., as your spirit goes, so goes your soul & body. that's why i'm trying to tell you the truth as i know it. it's exactly what i would want from a dr or any other person in my time of need.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457415 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt….have done so, your comments are the issue. I was not aware that you sent her a T-mail, yet still you sit and defend what you said to me. I find it interesting that you have no qualms about telling me that my beliefs are comparable to the Lutherans (not even my denomination) of the Hitler era when it comes to my faith, yet when I question something you say in the here and now…. I am an “accusor who won't give (you) any benefit of doubt”. Still no red flags?
i'm sorry for saying harsh things to you and hope for your sake that you can be sorry for budding into business not your own and for being accusatory against me.

how's this?:)

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457416 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be enjoying this - LOL:)
here's the deal, Hagen, from me to you: i would do anything in my power to help you get well. also, i'm very sorry for offending you in any way since that is not my intention.
i believe spiritual issues are as valid or more than physical issues; i.e., as your spirit goes, so goes your soul & body. that's why i'm trying to tell you the truth as i know it. it's exactly what i would want from a dr or any other person in my time of need.
Oh good lard! If I went to a doctor and they suggested prayer I would fire them immediately!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 560,462
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 778,331
Moses never existed 19 min Khatru 827
Bingone (Nov '13) 21 min Bingone 13
The Topix Keepers (Dec '10) 23 min A noted Ferrerman 15,816
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min Johnny 4,895
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 50 min scirocco 119,692
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,446
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,335
More from around the web