“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#457371 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
faith that could be diminished based on what a person says in an internet forum is NOT faith based on the foundation of the WORD of God and therefore it's worth losing.
i have no problem restating that.
So nothing you say should discourage anyone, is that what you are telling me? If so, why do you think anything you say should encourage anyone in their faith, or to the faith for that matter?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457372 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
try telling her that Jesus "is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved”.
say this consistantly in various ways for a few years without compromising the message and see how you're treated by this crowd. if you don't, you have no right to judge me because you can't understand where i'm coming from:)
You are being smacked at because of what you choose to say, not because of your belief in Jesus.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457373 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this wasn't said to you, ms busy-body!
do you tell kait how offensive she is to me?
see - this hypocrite/pharisee so-called 'christian' crap has got to go!!!
I have been here from the get go, nice try on slipping the blame to Kait….wont work. Until you take responsibility for your words, folks are going to disrespect you….Ohhhh, this would actually be a good example of reaping what you sow wouldn’t it?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457374 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
like i've said before; you would have made a great lutheran in nazi germany circa 1930-40's and you're making about the same difference here:)
My now stock response to you when it comes to Nazi Germany being:

I understand that you take issue with my opinion that it was wrong of a pastor to attempt to get his congregation to assassinate Hitler. I still do not understand why you cant get the fact that getting a congregation to murder someone, no matter how much of a monster, is wrong and goes against the Bible in many ways. That is why we have laws Waaasssuuup, so that we do not have people dishing out justice on their own terms. We have hashed this out several times now, and I realize that you see me as a smiley-faced, hand-wringing, doormat of a Christian and that is just fine by me.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457375 Apr 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you can't see my little fella in the mirror!!! but on my post picture I have in in my hand..
For once I finally agree with you.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#457376 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
reaping and sowing is a natural & spiritual LAW; i didn't make this up. if you claim to be a 'believer', why don't you understand and believe the Bible?
Another gift;

Ann Arbor, MI

#457377 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NS :D
{runs off}
<<Tosses water balloon at J/L>> Hey, how are ya?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#457378 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
When is the last time you read the comment you made to her? You are not Jesus or Paul….try again.
are you serious? do you think a christian is a 'nice' person with a smile on their face & who gets along with everyone?

please read the Bible and find out why real christians get killed for their faith!
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457379 Apr 8, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Dearth feel the same way? Oh, my goodness gracious child, I should say not!
He's in a world of hurt along about right now.
You don't know this for a fact.
Just speculation from ancient mss. that many christians have distorted.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457380 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing you say should discourage anyone, is that what you are telling me? If so, why do you think anything you say should encourage anyone in their faith, or to the faith for that matter?
this is a thread dominated by people who resent God and his people.

maybe YOU should examine yourself to see why you're so well accepted.....

Ann Arbor, MI

#457381 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
reaping and sowing is a natural & spiritual LAW; i didn't make this up. if you claim to be a 'believer', why don't you understand and believe the Bible?
You told a person that came here for moral support for health issues that they were reaping what they had sown…<<crickets chirp>>….Anything?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#457382 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Peachy keen jelly bean. How are you sweets?

LOL
razzaz

Pittsburgh, PA

#457383 Apr 8, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……
Excuses Are Reason? man just dont like Christians

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457384 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been here from the get go, nice try on slipping the blame to Kait….wont work. Until you take responsibility for your words, folks are going to disrespect you….Ohhhh, this would actually be a good example of reaping what you sow wouldn’t it?
ONCE AGAIN - do you demand the same things of people like kait? if not, i most certainly do not respect you.

do you think that a 'christian' is supposed to be a punching bag for the devil? the lutheren 'christians' thought that hitler was god's child too;)
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457385 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
What he said that caused her to question how he came to his own conclusion.
Ohhh….I need an invite, one was not aware.
Riiiight insulting a mid-thirty year old about being old works well…….thanks for the death wish :P
you still ain't clarified why it is any of your business...

Ann Arbor, MI

#457386 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious? do you think a christian is a 'nice' person with a smile on their face & who gets along with everyone?
please read the Bible and find out why real christians get killed for their faith!
Ahhh, so because you kicked a person when they were down by making an inappropriate comment, I am not a real Christian and need to read my Bible…..got it.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457387 Apr 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Hey, chess, check this out:

I wager that Jesus never did this...lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#457388 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gift;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmug-0iSmgYXX
Hi Sweetie... Cute song! Just got back from lunch, how are you?:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#457389 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you too! It missed JL, and got me! Lol
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457390 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ONCE AGAIN - do you demand the same things of people like kait? if not, i most certainly do not respect you.
do you think that a 'christian' is supposed to be a punching bag for the devil? the lutheren 'christians' thought that hitler was god's child too;)
Of course the Lutherans thought that.
Martin Luther is the one who inspired Adolf Hitler to annihilate the Jewish population.

Anything else you have to share with the class?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min Wordsworth 4,776
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Seraphima 548,667
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 3 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 43 min Doctor REALITY 28
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 46 min Power_2014 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,673
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE