“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#457336 Apr 8, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not understanding me:(
here you are very sick and seemingly poverty stricken, but yet you continue to deny the One who died to prove that He loves you and is willing to come to your rescue.
i'm not saying that you're sick because of this or that you wouldn't be sick if you believed. i am, however, saying that you'll never know if you could get healthy unless you humble yourself and ask the One who's more than willing to help.
<quoted text>
Here's what christians like him believe:
“The belief that a walking dead Jewish deity who was his own father although he always existed, commits suicide by cop, although he didn't really die, in order to give himself permission not to send you to an eternal place of torture that he created for you, but instead to make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically promise him you accept him as your master, so he can cleanse you of an evil force that is present in mankind because a rib-woman and a mud-man were convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.”– anon
actually, it's much more simpler and more logical than this:

there's a satanic & rebellious element in this universe that compels the occupants thereof to side with it against our Heavenly Father, but we each have an individual choice to make and God provided a Redeemer for those who will chose Him.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457337 Apr 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
My "Kaitlin" account got banned; I recently posted that I now officially hate christianity, and I guess that was just too much for the christian fuckstains that run Topix. Anything can be hated, except evil christianity.
it's all good w/me, kait/hon. i pretty much hate what you think is 'christianity' too and that's why i get rejected here by the self-righteous 'christians':)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#457338 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all good w/me, kait/hon. i pretty much hate what you think is 'christianity' too and that's why i get rejected here by the self-righteous 'christians':)
I like a lot of your posts. If you weren't so smarmy & repugnant, we'd get along.
G I JOE

Los Angeles, CA

#457340 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a lot of your posts. If you weren't so smarmy & repugnant, we'd get along.
FREE SPEECH.
DEAL WITH IT.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#457342 Apr 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
On another note....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ztoSUhbNntQXX
Happy Birthday.
Sorry Chess…I somehow missed this the other day. Thank You!! It has been a crazy few days lol…decided to get into the celebration this year, as they don’t go away no matter how hard I try to ignore them for some reason ;O)

“The..”

#457343 Apr 8, 2013
G I JOE wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE SPEECH.
DEAL WITH IT.
"FREE SPEECH.
DEAL WITH IT!"

Ann Arbor, MI

#457344 Apr 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I get you. I've been atheist for 25 years now, and I had begun to suspect I didn't believe long before that, and told myself and others that "I don't think any of the religions are on point, and if there is a god, it's nothing like what we think we know".
Then one day it all clicked, and I went from being agnostic to atheist in the almost literal span of one second. Seriously. In retrospect, I realized I'd been atheist for longer than I knew, it was just hard to admit to myself that there was nothing in the deity department to believe, since I'd been believing there was for so long, and everyone I knew at that point also believed.
But that's me. I don't want all people to "become atheist", or, to "stamp out theism" etc... I've not raised my son as an atheist, but, I've not taught him to be theist, either. It's something that really just isn't an issue 'round here, in this place(home).
hahaa.. Regardless of how I may seem here on topix or other forums and such, I don't have "ATHEIST CENTRAL" blasted into the rock ridge above my house.
I think each parent should raise their child as they see fit.
It is not and issue in our home either. I guess that is why I find myself out of my element here in Topix_land.
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I have 5-6 friends, some of those - my siblings - that are atheist. Every other person in my family, friends or acquaintances are theists.
I'll add that many of those "theists" lean towards agnostic in many respects. They fully admit they don't think they can know, but "believe" anyway. Agnostic theists.
Well, to be somewhat blunt, the bible - OT/NT - provides justification for just about any stance a believer might assume, and it seems they(not all) often skip the parts that seems most important if you're a believer.
The Bible only provides justification if one ignores what Jesus says about the most important commandments, and if one chooses to think that they know better than God in my honest opinion.
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
mmhhmm... The FOX news link where 8,000+ death or similarly oriented comments/threats were leveled at an atheist/atheists.
That’s the one, made me sick to my stomach reading the comments.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#457345 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're coming from an accusatory perspective and therefore anyone standing for God will never get your benefit-of-doubt, but will always receive the opposite from you. that's why i've given up trying to reason with you.
You really are insane.

You mock Jesus, God and the Bible constantly and have the nerve to judge Annie ?

Most of the Atheist and non-Christians here (and elsewhere) believe more in Jesus and God than you do.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457346 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
What stuck in my craw was such a blanket statement. This is to say that people who honestly and openly questioned their gods and found answers wanting deserve vile punishment for QUESTIONS.
If heaven is real, it must be full of fcking morons who never question anything and believe "blindly".
And the wanted babes, cherished by parents only to be born deformed or cancer ridden somehow deserved it. It's so sick I can't even fathom it.
I do not believe that God punishes us for any kind of question. In my honest opinion, many comments are made on these threads to simply place a line in the sand between beliefs/opinions. They don’t even serve a purpose in being said other than cause others anger and frustration. That anger and frustration simply digs the line deeper when the person being offended responds in kind. I am sorry that the comment was made to you, and I hope you know that I am not in line with it.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457347 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't YOU preach the Gospel of salvation here, instead of just being a 'nice' enabler to people who are perishing???
You are a unique individual waaasssuuup. You imply to a poster that God is punishing her by possible cancer, when I call you on it, you write the above? Why would you start in on a person simply looking for some moral support about “reaping what you sow“? Do you not see how uncaring and dysfunctional that is? I would have been a “nice enabler” had I not said anything to you, as your comment was inappropriate and wrong on so many levels. Do you honestly think that only people that deserve it (sow it) get sick? If not…..why the comment?

“The..”

#457348 Apr 8, 2013
Yay! Awesome posters!

<3

Ann Arbor, MI

#457349 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have *never* questioned your faith..."
if you did question 'my faith' i'd tell you the same thing i told lucy; that it's worthless.
our faith needs to be in God and in His Christ alone. when it is no one & nothing should be able to shake us from it.
"have faith IN GOD..." Jesus
What about the rest of my post? Found here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

One more time: What gives you the right to devalue others beliefs, simply to make your own point?
Lets recap the conversation I am trying to discuss with you:
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must tell you that you have inspired me to deny my faith. Many times.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
then 'your faith' must be worth denying
You did not ask her to clarify, so that you could understand why she was having issues with what you as an individual said….you simply said her faith must be worth denying. You are saying that if someone has an issue with what you state on here, the only problem could be the other person, their level of faith or that they are not Christians….do you think that you (your words) might be offensive in any way? Have you stopped for a second, in any attempt to understand what others are/have been saying to you on here?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457351 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
But... But you just did.
LOL….what?? ;O)

Ann Arbor, MI

#457352 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're coming from an accusatory perspective and therefore anyone standing for God will never get your benefit-of-doubt, but will always receive the opposite from you. that's why i've given up trying to reason with you.
I have never read that from AnnieJ.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457353 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I blocked you from my private messages box"
does this mean that you're blocking me from all your 'boxes'?:(
I am having a difficult time thinking that you do not know that you are being offensive.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457354 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
does this mean that you like/agree with WHAT i say, but not with how YOU judge me?;)

Ann Arbor, MI

#457355 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just stating a truth found in nature; we reap a harves from the kind of seeds we sow. that natural process is true for the moral/spiritual process as well and there's no escaping it.
you, for example, receive antichrist seeds and therefore you're getting more & more extremly hateful to Christ & his people
Amazing….you are still going to attempt to justify what you said. What do you think you are going to reap by smacking at people on here? Chances are you think that you will have absolutely no consequence. How do you not see that she has *never* treated me or my belief in God and the Bible, with any kind of disrespect on here? You are being disrespectful to her, and as she responds in kind….you amp it up!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#457356 Apr 8, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you relinquished your faith to be one with G who is far from God......
Hi Sock. I know you. You still want me don't you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457357 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a unique individual waaasssuuup. You imply to a poster that God is punishing her by possible cancer, when I call you on it, you write the above? Why would you start in on a person simply looking for some moral support about “reaping what you sow“? Do you not see how uncaring and dysfunctional that is? I would have been a “nice enabler” had I not said anything to you, as your comment was inappropriate and wrong on so many levels. Do you honestly think that only people that deserve it (sow it) get sick? If not…..why the comment?
"You imply to a poster that God is punishing her..."

this is an accusatory lie and it's why i talk to you as an accusar rather than as a believer.

i mentioned the inevitable law of 'reaping & sowing' to Hagen in hopes that she would begin to sow where she could reap life & health.

Jesus and paul spoke of the law of reaping & sowing. do you think they're evil as well?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457358 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can we get something straight here, hon/kait?
if you must know, i tried to apologize & explain myself to Hagen in a private message as I DO NOT WANT TO HURT ANYONE, particularly in their time of crisis.
i would try to explain what i was trying to say to her, but you wouldn't receive it anyways:-(
Why the hon? You knew she was in a time of crisis and told her that she is reaping what she has sown…..is every person that get’s sick, simply reaping what they have sown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 740,079
gimmie shelter 6 min dirty white boy- 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 543,045
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 227,752
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Edthirty 3,144
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min KiMare 95,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min Epiphany2 601,159
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••