But... But you just did.
LOL.what?? ;O)

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#457352 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're coming from an accusatory perspective and therefore anyone standing for God will never get your benefit-of-doubt, but will always receive the opposite from you. that's why i've given up trying to reason with you.
I have never read that from AnnieJ.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457353 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I blocked you from my private messages box"
does this mean that you're blocking me from all your 'boxes'?:(
I am having a difficult time thinking that you do not know that you are being offensive.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#457354 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a lot of your posts. If you weren't so smarmy & repugnant, we'd get along.
does this mean that you like/agree with WHAT i say, but not with how YOU judge me?;)

Ann Arbor, MI

#457355 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just stating a truth found in nature; we reap a harves from the kind of seeds we sow. that natural process is true for the moral/spiritual process as well and there's no escaping it.
you, for example, receive antichrist seeds and therefore you're getting more & more extremly hateful to Christ & his people
Amazing.you are still going to attempt to justify what you said. What do you think you are going to reap by smacking at people on here? Chances are you think that you will have absolutely no consequence. How do you not see that she has *never* treated me or my belief in God and the Bible, with any kind of disrespect on here? You are being disrespectful to her, and as she responds in kind.you amp it up!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#457356 Apr 8, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you relinquished your faith to be one with G who is far from God......
Hi Sock. I know you. You still want me don't you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457357 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a unique individual waaasssuuup. You imply to a poster that God is punishing her by possible cancer, when I call you on it, you write the above? Why would you start in on a person simply looking for some moral support about 途eaping what you sow? Do you not see how uncaring and dysfunctional that is? I would have been a 渡ice enabler had I not said anything to you, as your comment was inappropriate and wrong on so many levels. Do you honestly think that only people that deserve it (sow it) get sick? If not..why the comment?
"You imply to a poster that God is punishing her..."

this is an accusatory lie and it's why i talk to you as an accusar rather than as a believer.

i mentioned the inevitable law of 'reaping & sowing' to Hagen in hopes that she would begin to sow where she could reap life & health.

Jesus and paul spoke of the law of reaping & sowing. do you think they're evil as well?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457358 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can we get something straight here, hon/kait?
if you must know, i tried to apologize & explain myself to Hagen in a private message as I DO NOT WANT TO HURT ANYONE, particularly in their time of crisis.
i would try to explain what i was trying to say to her, but you wouldn't receive it anyways:-(
Why the hon? You knew she was in a time of crisis and told her that she is reaping what she has sown..is every person that get痴 sick, simply reaping what they have sown?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#457359 Apr 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sock. I know you. You still want me don't you.
You're so hot ;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457360 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the rest of my post? Found here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
One more time: What gives you the right to devalue others beliefs, simply to make your own point?
Lets recap the conversation I am trying to discuss with you:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You did not ask her to clarify, so that you could understand why she was having issues with what you as an individual said.you simply said her faith must be worth denying. You are saying that if someone has an issue with what you state on here, the only problem could be the other person, their level of faith or that they are not Christians.do you think that you (your words) might be offensive in any way? Have you stopped for a second, in any attempt to understand what others are/have been saying to you on here?
faith that could be diminished based on what a person says in an internet forum is NOT faith based on the foundation of the WORD of God and therefore it's worth losing.

i have no problem restating that.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457362 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never read that from AnnieJ.
try telling her that Jesus "is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone. Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

say this consistantly in various ways for a few years without compromising the message and see how you're treated by this crowd. if you don't, you have no right to judge me because you can't understand where i'm coming from:)

Ann Arbor, MI

#457363 Apr 8, 2013
Huhgayhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
LupyLu wrote:
Well, I must tell you that you have inspired me to deny my faith. Many times
I write:
What needs clarifying?
Who asked you to butt in?
You old people need to die or keep your mouths shut.
What he said that caused her to question how he came to his own conclusion.
Ohhh.I need an invite, one was not aware.
Riiiight insulting a mid-thirty year old about being old works well.thanks for the death wish :P

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457364 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having a difficult time thinking that you do not know that you are being offensive.
this wasn't said to you, ms busy-body!

do you tell kait how offensive she is to me?

see - this hypocrite/pharisee so-called 'christian' crap has got to go!!!

Ann Arbor, MI

#457365 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
does this mean that you like/agree with WHAT i say, but not with how YOU judge me?;)
This makes no sense.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457366 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.you are still going to attempt to justify what you said. What do you think you are going to reap by smacking at people on here? Chances are you think that you will have absolutely no consequence. How do you not see that she has *never* treated me or my belief in God and the Bible, with any kind of disrespect on here? You are being disrespectful to her, and as she responds in kind.you amp it up!
like i've said before; you would have made a great lutheran in nazi germany circa 1930-40's and you're making about the same difference here:)

“The..”

#457367 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
What he said that caused her to question how he came to his own conclusion.
Ohhh.I need an invite, one was not aware.
Riiiight insulting a mid-thirty year old about being old works well.thanks for the death wish :P
Hey NS :D

{runs off}

“The..”

#457368 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
like i've said before; you would have made a great lutheran in nazi germany circa 1930-40's and you're making about the same difference here:)
A gift;

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457369 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hon? You knew she was in a time of crisis and told her that she is reaping what she has sown..is every person that get痴 sick, simply reaping what they have sown?
reaping and sowing is a natural & spiritual LAW; i didn't make this up. if you claim to be a 'believer', why don't you understand and believe the Bible?

Ann Arbor, MI

#457370 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"You imply to a poster that God is punishing her..."
this is an accusatory lie and it's why i talk to you as an accusar rather than as a believer.
i mentioned the inevitable law of 'reaping & sowing' to Hagen in hopes that she would begin to sow where she could reap life & health.
Jesus and paul spoke of the law of reaping & sowing. do you think they're evil as well?
When is the last time you read the comment you made to her? You are not Jesus or Paul.try again.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457371 Apr 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
faith that could be diminished based on what a person says in an internet forum is NOT faith based on the foundation of the WORD of God and therefore it's worth losing.
i have no problem restating that.
So nothing you say should discourage anyone, is that what you are telling me? If so, why do you think anything you say should encourage anyone in their faith, or to the faith for that matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 753,494
Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont ... (Sep '11) 9 min toby_7 32
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Tony17 550,767
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min andet1987 4,837
Generalized NWO Rant with book references 30 min WasteWater 19
Want to be a voluntary frontal lobotomy patient? 32 min Charlie Sheen 20
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Charlie Sheen 262,056
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Just Wondering 602,756
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE