Why I’m no longer a Christian
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458225 Apr 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Since we seem to have made this thread all about the trolls...let's go a step further. Which Patron Saint of Trolls does your favorite troll follow.
(Trolls...there will be a drawing at the end...prize...one paid admission into the Troll Hall of Fame)
The Patron Saints of Trolls:
Traits of St. Maher’s followers
Patron Saint of the Failed Intellectual Troll
-Never admit to being wrong
-Insert pointless opinions into debate
-Talk about getting high/drunk way too often
Traits of St. Beck’s followers:
Patron Saint of the Douchebag Troll
-Make Ridiculous/Misleading Comparisons
-Claim to be the only one who knows the truth
-Crying is a perfect form of debate
Traits of St. Syzlak’s followers:
Patron Saint of the Angry Troll
-Turning of CAPS lock is not an option
-Can’t tell if someone is mocking them
-Harbor deep hatred towards everything stemming from utter lack of friends and women
Traits of St. Craigs’ followers
Patron Saint of the Sexually Repressed Troll
-Deeply sexual repressed
-Insert creep sexual innuendo into every comment
-Express deep hatred of people of other sexual orientations
-General Creepiness
Traits of St. Busey’s followers
Patron Saint of the Know-It-All Troll
-Have life completely figured out despite being completely insane
-Being louder/pushing more is only way to make point
-Will never ever stop trolling you
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5111-internet-tr...
The daily spammer.
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458226 Apr 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
A little history in to the background of a troll.
Just The Facts
The history of the internet troll can be traced back to 397 B.C. when people began following Plato around and making fart sounds after everything he said.
Trolls feed off of negative energy in a way akin to vampires. Also like vampires they are opposed to sunlight. Numerous attempts to kill them by stabbing them through the heart with wooden stakes have also proven successful.
Any attempt to communicate with a known troll may lead to violent diarrhea and vomiting. If you've come into contact with a troll, call poison control immediately.
Any attempts to use logic on a troll will be met with violent outbursts.
Trolls are people, too. Horrible, angry people.
Trolling people on the internet is a great way to blow off steam and let others know you are an asshole.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5111-internet-tr...
Yawn...
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458227 Apr 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Part 4
Various other troll-control strategies have been been put forward (I'll tell you my own favorite at the end of the article.) Most approaches involve strengthening the moderator's role, deleting unacceptable posts and threads quickly, and banning consistent offenders from participation on the site. Critics counter that any censorship of free expression is unjust, and that the potential for excising critical or unpopular views is great.
Science remains neutral on these matters. It's goal is to help us understand who trolls are and why they do what they do. Here is what Olivier Morin, a cultural anthropologist who has studied the phenomenon of trolling reveals about the first question: "Most people who troll are people who are just like you and me, but just a bit more intense."
His point being, I suppose, that trolls are not necessarily the stark raving candidates for the strait-jacket that they make themselves out to be. They are mostly sane -- albeit antisocial and often psychopathic -- individuals who just happen to be letting their monsters show at the moment. "The sleep of reason" in Goya's memorable words, "brings forth monsters." (The Spanish painter might have said asynchronous computer-mediated communication brings forth monsters, if he were a 21st century social scientist working on his graduate thesis.)
By now...you know...more to come...
Ain't you got a sockpuppet dying somewhere?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#458228 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't know that you hold the rule book of heaven! do you require the same criteria of the witches, satanist's & atheist/gays who post here?
for instance, what if kait was telling people to "lick your daddy's sperm off the bathroom floor"; would you bud into her business & tell her off?
i haven't seen anything like that happen yet from all the self-righteous hypocrites who call themselves 'christian' and get in my grill:(
You asked. I answered. Babble by bubbling brooks.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#458230 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
now that you mention it - kinda, yeah!
i might forgive you, if you apologize:)
I forgive you, that's what I do...

Respond in kind...

Here is a song for you on how to treat women.
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458231 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll, YOU need to leave this thread.
If you keep speaking the way you do, I will gather all the post you have ever made and send them to the Topix/Mod... This is your first warning!
Please. This is low even for a sockpuppeting squatter.
If Kate can threaten to stuff a persons body in the trunk of her car and get the blessings of her peers, i think waassuup is good.
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458232 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you the the Creepiest, Delusional Liar, Dog in Heat, that I have ever posted! This is not a judgement call! This is a fact, with your words posted as plain as day for all to see!
*AND YES I WILL CALL YOU ON THIS BECAUSE I "AM" A CHILD OF GOD ALMIGHTY, AND YOU ARE A PHONY...
But... But... You don't act like one...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458233 Apr 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
But... But... You don't act like one...
scroll worthy...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#458234 Apr 17, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. This is low even for a sockpuppeting squatter.
If Kate can threaten to stuff a persons body in the trunk of her car and get the blessings of her peers, i think waassuup is good.
First off, I am not a sock puppet. & THIS IS NOT ABOUT KATE... this is how he 'Lusts and Womanizes' after women, calling himself a Christian. Don't call yourself a Christian trying to save others, and then act another way... Did you just get out of school? Go do your homework.'We' have not had a problem, let's leave it that way...
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458235 Apr 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is upset because he found a description of himself in the article that I posted about trolls.
Truth hurts sometimes...
You have no power here.
Gut Stomper

Old Fort, NC

#458236 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I am not a sock puppet. & THIS IS NOT ABOUT KATE... this is how he 'Lusts and Womanizes' after women, calling himself a Christian. Don't call yourself a Christian trying to save others, and then act another way... Did you just get out of school? Go do your homework.'We' have not had a problem, let's leave it that way...
You have no control here...
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#458237 Apr 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't know that you hold the rule book of heaven! do you require the same criteria of the witches, satanist's & atheist/gays who post here?
for instance, what if kait was telling people to "lick your daddy's sperm off the bathroom floor"; would you bud into her business & tell her off?
i haven't seen anything like that happen yet from all the self-righteous hypocrites who call themselves 'christian' and get in my grill:(
What is your name demon?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#458238 Apr 17, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name demon?
Well, his nickname is dummy, if that's any help.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#458239 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
... Did you just get out of school?...
I'm guessing jail.

But that's just a hunch.
reagal

Toney, AL

#458240 Apr 17, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing jail.
But that's just a hunch.
No , atheists are in that profile. Someone like you, you hateful bigot.
reagal

Toney, AL

#458241 Apr 17, 2013
I hope everyone realizes that the Boston killer was an atheist.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#458242 Apr 17, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name demon?
You forgot to push out a cross to the monitor with your hand.

I don't think he'll be truthful.

;o)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#458256 Apr 18, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, the "Origin of Life" has been proven to be filled with conjecture and hearsay. But, we don't want you to do a thing.
I was talking about a real book, the bible you choose to follow.
Gut Stomper

Whittier, NC

#458257 Apr 18, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name demon?
You have no authority here.
Gut Stomper

Whittier, NC

#458258 Apr 18, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... quit mysoginitwitting. Don't bee mean. Stop stealing from your employer. That would bee a nice start.
<quoted text>
You see that at *your* job, don't you? You know you do.
<quoted text>
Haven't seen any satanists posting here; neither have you. Why do you always lie?
<quoted text>
I love how you deliberately ignore those hateful christians who deserved those remarks from me. You tell yourself that it is *good* for them to hate in the name of your jesus; and you tell yourself that I'm not allowed to resist them or lash back because they're christian warlocks like you.
<quoted text>
They "get in your grill" because you deserve it. Your idea of christian is, "I can do whatever the fuck I want because jesus says so and forgives me! And fuck anyone who doesn't like it!"
Another daily meltdown...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 110,732
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 6 min Dean 479
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Pegasus 286,312
How To recover deleted notes on iphone 4/4S/5? (Mar '13) 1 hr jacckd 65
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Ronald 258
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 3 hr SHORTY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,905
More from around the web