Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#457277 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
Hey, li'l bitch? Listen closely, I've got something to tell you:
I shit on the graves of your ancestors.
I shit on your parents and siblings.
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
Now swallow, "christian."
You have a very 'Black Heart.' It's going to catch up with you... real soon... BWWHahahahaha....
ps For the record, no one here is posting to you, because your not worth posting too...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#457278 Apr 7, 2013
Darth Sidious wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are so tough. Well, let's see.
Try the above with a Muslim. Use the name Allah instead of God and Muhammad instead of Jesus.
Chicken shit.
She's not tough, she's on Topix... Let's send her to Iraq.... I know someone who would love to teach her how to be respectful... BWwhahahahahah....

Since: Jul 08

Westerville, OH

#457282 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking again from personal experience, I see. You're so lonely you come here, because even negative attention is better for you than none at all.
It sure does suck to be you.
It seems so.

I'm betting it gets lonely in his mom's basement.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#457283 Apr 7, 2013
Its way to vulgar on here for the Clown... BYE
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457284 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still suckin'' a dong; how's 'bout you?
Ok.
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457286 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
Hey, li'l bitch? Listen closely, I've got something to tell you:
I shit on the graves of your ancestors.
I shit on your parents and siblings.
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
Now swallow, "christian."
<quoted text>
It's an internet forum, dumbass. Think about that; I *dare* you to actually *think.*
<quoted text>
Suck butter from my ass, christian.
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Are you happy now, ass maggot? I hear your mouth is a real cock magnet. Now, go blow your brains out through your ass again.
Hehehe...
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457288 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Let's spread this around the net...

“Be Careful With Those Forks!”

Since: Apr 11

land of BOO

#457294 Apr 7, 2013
As if the "Prove there's a god" thread wasn't bad enough, the christians here are about a thousand times more hateful and ten thousand times more stupid.

"Let's all kill for jesus in the name of love!" Praise the jesus in my ass.

“Be Careful With Those Forks!”

Since: Apr 11

land of BOO

#457295 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Graybox christians are *such* cowards!
LMAO!!
You got that right. They're nothing but lowlife cowards. Not one set of balls among the entire lot of them. They're too gutless even to register.
Huhgayhuh

Topton, NC

#457297 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist christian hatred comes a combination of their inability to think rationally and their shameful *refusal* to think rationally. And their excuse for it comes from 電ivine forgiveness.
Science is too complicated for *true believers*; they want simple, easy answers to complicated questions. They are driven to frothing fits of rage that we non-christians--whether we are atheist or agnostic, or even whether we are believers, like deists, Buddhists or even Pagans like myself--prove them wrong time after time after time, especially with their own buybull; and they resent all of our thought-provoking, rational challenges to their simpleminded foolishness. Like the muslim fanatics they decry, They-Don't-Want-To-Think; worse yet, they want to drag the rest of the world down to *their* level of ignorance, stupidity and illiteracy.
And we non-christians won't let them do it.
They are Taliban christians, and they resent our intelligence, our talents for rational thought, and our intellectual and spiritual *freedom.* They want us to be stupid and fearful, like them, because they are intellectually lazy; we won't do it, and they hate us for that. The posts that they leave here on this thread alone are irrefutable proof of what I知 saying.
They are also *afraid* of their bible god, and we aren't--and they hate us for that, too. They hate us for not sharing in their fear.*THEY-ARE-AFRAID!* They suppress that fear, and as a result it transforms itself into psychosis. The only reason why they believe in their buybull is because they are too afraid not to; like helpless, immature little children, they fear eternal punishment from their imaginary bogeyman Satan, as is promised for those who do not believe by their Filthy Book of Lies and its New Testament.
They speak of "God's love," and how much they "love" their god; they "love" their god the way a clingy, beaten-down housewife "loves" her abusive, alcoholic husband. An abused wife asks herself, "If I have my husband taken to jail, what will I do? Where will I go?" It's the same way with those fundies and their bible god; when reason and the light of understanding disprove the existence of their god, what will they do?
It's not a wonder that hateful, assclown christians from the past, who are no different from those of today, wanted to burn Galileo at the stake.
Fundies are stuck in the past, with their hate and the lust for the blood of those who would defy them by refusing to bow down to their phony god of the bible.
Cling to your god out of fear, fundies, but don't expect the rest of us to cling to it; we don't need to.
These fundie christians have done wonders in reinforcing my beliefs about those backward, mouth-breathing, slack-jawed paste-eaters who would rather sit in their soiled underwear and finger paint their walls with their own feces than read a book.
So go ahead and spread my other post around the net, jesus sucking pole smoker; that won't get rid of me. Furthermore, you will be proving me right yet again. You are your own worst enemy, and you are too fucking stupid to realize it.
But thanks for showing how much you, as a christian, hate me for being right.
You're scared shitless of me, graybox coward. I'm more than a threat to you; I'm a threat to your entire religion of hypocrisy and hate, and a threat to your entire way of life.
*Oo*-rah!!
The daily meltdown...
Chicken fingers

Topton, NC

#457298 Apr 7, 2013
And a sympathetic mod...
Censor me class action

Topton, NC

#457299 Apr 7, 2013
Almost as fast as i can write them!
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457300 Apr 7, 2013
That's right. You just shit and fell back in it.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457301 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Darth Sidious wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are so tough. Well, let's see.
Try the above with a Muslim. Use the name Allah instead of God and Muhammad instead of Jesus.
Chicken shit.
<quoted text>
My dad and his two brothers already fought there as US Marines to defend your right to be an ass-licking maggot turd.
<quoted text>
You mean, you? Don't make me laugh. And stop talking to your sock, you look ridiculous.
You obviously feel threatened by li'l ol' me; thanks for the compliment.
Your gay Dad and his incestuously homosexual brothers obviously "asked and told".
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#457303 Apr 7, 2013
Scorpius I The Knight wrote:
I stopped being a Christian, about two years ago, for several GOOD reasons.
Also, even though I am no longer a Christian, I haven't lost my faith in God.
You're going to Hell for several GOOD reasons. Bye-bye bigot.
Chess Jurist

Topton, NC

#457307 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice for you.
"Takes a queer to raise a queer" as my daddy is fond of saying as he is ass pounding me hard and furiously.
trash mouth slu tty ho

Topton, NC

#457308 Apr 7, 2013
Yee Haw! Daddy gonna ass pound me now!
Strega Reject Re tard

Topton, NC

#457309 Apr 7, 2013
With a wave of my magic wand i command you go hang your self with a broken arm! Shazaaam!

Bibble de bobble de boo!
Strega Reject Re tard

Topton, NC

#457310 Apr 7, 2013
Havei used my powers to run off those Wiley choristers?

Praise Marlowe, the invisible wonder bullet proof dog!

Maybe I'll be chosen to have his next litter!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#457313 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice for you.
All the women want me.

All the maggots want to be me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 542,731
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 259,578
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min mike 601,118
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 12 min DEMI Lovato 1,852
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Lyndi 173,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Patrick n Angela 227,595

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••