Why I’m no longer a Christian
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

#457253 Apr 7, 2013
even non christian religions have jesus and heaven and hell in them.. who you think krishna was I don't see much of a difference in the story..

even has the same pronunctiation at the first cillable k and chr

for krishna or christ..

they both start with kuh sound which means they are the same guy...
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

#457254 Apr 7, 2013
God tryna all talk to us and stuff and nobody pays attention..

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#457255 Apr 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>So much for being in the arms of Jesus along about right NOW! What a comfort to know that your troubled child will never cry another tear, is in paradise with his Lord, and the worries and cares of this world no longer affect him.
ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED
If he was mentally ill how do you know he was "saved"??
Also, I thought suicide was a terrible sin...how do you know the god-being forgave him for this?
By your "once saved, always saved" do you mean a "saved" christian who commits mass murder is still saved in light of the horrible crime committed agains humanity?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#457256 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; all the christians have run away to hide from li'l ol' me. I had no idea I was so powerful!
I feel like the Goddess Artemis Herself!!
I keep thinking of Artimus Gordon from The wild Wild West TV show.
How are ya Kait??
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457257 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; all the christians have run away to hide from li'l ol' me. I had no idea I was so powerful!
Try NCAA Final Four... last night. Duh. CBS is more powerful than a lonely fat lesbo in an obscure back-water chat room.

Nobody likes fat chicks.
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457258 Apr 7, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep thinking of Artimus Gordon from The wild Wild West TV show.
How are ya Kait??
I keep thinking that you must be gay. No one can suck as much as you do.
Darth Sidious

Topton, NC

#457259 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying that by committing suicide he went off to be wrapped in the arms of jesus. As you said, "Once saved, always saved."
What's stopping you and your brother in christ "I'm So Full Of Shit" from following him? Go on! Don't just nibble on the barrel; PULL THE TRIGGER!!
I've been waiting for you...
Your anger makes you powerful. Well, really, it just makes you FEEL powerful. Truthfully, you might just be the most impotent little witch Strega ever saw. Yeah, they called. They want their wand back.
Darth Sidious

Topton, NC

#457260 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much to entertain you, does it?
Wow! You 'took over' a chat room! Mommy MUST be proud!
Darth Sidious

Topton, NC

#457261 Apr 7, 2013
Not just ANY chat room! You dominated one that can't seem to muster up over 5 people at a time!
The farce is STRONG in this one!
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457262 Apr 7, 2013
What keeps this thread going is people like you dedicating their lives, while sacrificing the lives of their spouses and children, to sit here ALL day and type away.

You seem to be extra devoted to the task, Mrs. Lonely Heart.

Keep up the work. It's laughable. I meant 'laudable'. Really, I did.
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457263 Apr 7, 2013
What? Did I run all the atheists away?

I'm KING OF THE WORLD!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Darth Sidious

Topton, NC

#457273 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
Hey, li'l bitch? Listen closely, I've got something to tell you:
I shit on the graves of your ancestors.
I shit on your parents and siblings.
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
Now swallow, "christian."
You must be full of shit.
Darth Sidious

Topton, NC

#457274 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
You think you are so tough. Well, let's see.

Try the above with a Muslim. Use the name Allah instead of God and Muhammad instead of Jesus.

Chicken shit.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#457277 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I shit on your savior.
You have a very 'Black Heart.' It's going to catch up with you... real soon... BWWHahahahaha....
ps For the record, no one here is posting to you, because your not worth posting too...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#457278 Apr 7, 2013
Darth Sidious wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are so tough. Well, let's see.
Try the above with a Muslim. Use the name Allah instead of God and Muhammad instead of Jesus.
Chicken shit.
She's not tough, she's on Topix... Let's send her to Iraq.... I know someone who would love to teach her how to be respectful... BWwhahahahahah....

Since: Jul 08

Westerville, OH

#457282 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking again from personal experience, I see. You're so lonely you come here, because even negative attention is better for you than none at all.
It sure does suck to be you.
It seems so.

I'm betting it gets lonely in his mom's basement.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#457283 Apr 7, 2013
Its way to vulgar on here for the Clown... BYE
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457284 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still suckin'' a dong; how's 'bout you?
Ok.
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457286 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I shit on your savior.
<quoted text>
It's an internet forum, dumbass. Think about that; I *dare* you to actually *think.*
<quoted text>
Suck butter from my ass, christian.
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Are you happy now, ass maggot? I hear your mouth is a real cock magnet. Now, go blow your brains out through your ass again.
Hehehe...
Artemis_Sucking

Los Angeles, CA

#457288 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Let's spread this around the net...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 865,861
CYD Dendritic Polymers-Wastewater Treatment Mat... 8 min cytanzhi 1
Christianity is fading away... 13 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 10
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 33 min Quirky 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,563
Why the lottery is SO EVIL 1 hr Ray of Reason 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 177,618
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 272,439
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,074
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Padtrick Daniels 600,163
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web