Why I’m no longer a Christian
Ex-Christians are bigots

Trussville, AL

#457303 Apr 7, 2013
Scorpius I The Knight wrote:
I stopped being a Christian, about two years ago, for several GOOD reasons.
Also, even though I am no longer a Christian, I haven't lost my faith in God.
You're going to Hell for several GOOD reasons. Bye-bye bigot.
Chess Jurist

Knoxville, TN

#457307 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice for you.
"Takes a queer to raise a queer" as my daddy is fond of saying as he is ass pounding me hard and furiously.
trash mouth slu tty ho

Knoxville, TN

#457308 Apr 7, 2013
Yee Haw! Daddy gonna ass pound me now!
Strega Reject Re tard

Knoxville, TN

#457309 Apr 7, 2013
With a wave of my magic wand i command you go hang your self with a broken arm! Shazaaam!

Bibble de bobble de boo!
Strega Reject Re tard

Knoxville, TN

#457310 Apr 7, 2013
Havei used my powers to run off those Wiley choristers?

Praise Marlowe, the invisible wonder bullet proof dog!

Maybe I'll be chosen to have his next litter!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#457313 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice for you.
All the women want me.

All the maggots want to be me.
Fact

Winchester, KY

#457314 Apr 7, 2013
Wow, you sure ruined this thread. Pure hatred, inside of you...it oozes out of each of your mouths, I don't understand why you pat yourself on the back, praise yourself for being so cruel, and horrifically mean. I am not on any side, but my gosh, you are just purely cold hearted to say the least. I feel sorry for you, yet I sincerely hate you, and I don't even know you,
already you must be ready to type, don't feel sorry for me, and put even more awful things on here. Don't waste your evil thoughts on my post, because I will not be back to this one for sure. You must be soooo proud to be so uncaring and dead inside.
Heck just make the black rose your photo.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#457315 Apr 7, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's spread this around the net...
Way ahead of you man! BWhahahahahah

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#457316 Apr 7, 2013
Fact wrote:
Wow, you sure ruined this thread. Pure hatred, inside of you...it oozes out of each of your mouths, I don't understand why you pat yourself on the back, praise yourself for being so cruel, and horrifically mean. I am not on any side, but my gosh, you are just purely cold hearted to say the least. I feel sorry for you, yet I sincerely hate you, and I don't even know you,
already you must be ready to type, don't feel sorry for me, and put even more awful things on here. Don't waste your evil thoughts on my post, because I will not be back to this one for sure. You must be soooo proud to be so uncaring and dead inside.
Heck just make the black rose your photo.
Yah. Christians are an abomination, huh?
Strega Reject Re tard

Hendersonville, NC

#457317 Apr 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah. Christians are an abomination, huh?
The soreness of my ass is a sweet abomination!

Thank you, Marlowe!
Gut Stomper

Hendersonville, NC

#457318 Apr 8, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a little meltdown...
We noticed...
Gut Stomper

Hendersonville, NC

#457320 Apr 8, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
When people like Dearth of Couth or Writing In Paradise die, you danced and capered in absolute joy, because they were silenced; and you bragged gleefully about how they're now in "hell." When a non-christian reports their fear of possibly having cancer, you get ecstatic over it, and call it "God's punishment" for not being your sick and hateful kind of christian.
But all of a sudden, when one of *yours* carks it--especially through SUICIDE!--you shit your pants, and scream "YOU'RE HATEFUL! YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT US, BECAUSE WE'RE CHRISTIANS!! WE'RE PROTECTED BY JESUS!!!"
Hey, li'l bitch? Listen closely, I've got something to tell you:
I shit on the graves of your ancestors.
I shit on your parents and siblings.
I shit on your savior.
I shit on your god, I shit on your "god's word," I shit on your religion, your faith, everything you believe in, and most of all I shit in your mouth.
Now swallow, "christian."
<quoted text>
It's an internet forum, dumbass. Think about that; I *dare* you to actually *think.*
<quoted text>
Suck butter from my ass, christian.
As for the muslims? Fuck islam. Allah is the muslim name for "god;" fuck allah, too. Fuck Muhammad; he's a slimey piece of rancid dick cheese. Jesus blows Mohammed, Mohammed blows Jesus. They sixty-nine all day long.
Are you happy now, ass maggot? I hear your mouth is a real cock magnet. Now, go blow your brains out through your ass again.
I said in front of a Muslim... not me.

Chicken shit.

Just like 'didn't ask, didn't tell, but everybody knew' Daddy.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#457321 Apr 8, 2013
iiwwii wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very 'Black Heart.' It's going to catch up with you... real soon... BWWHahahahaha....
ps For the record, no one here is posting to you, because your not worth posting too...
But... But you just did.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#457322 Apr 8, 2013
iiwwii wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not tough, she's on Topix... Let's send her to Iraq.... I know someone who would love to teach her how to be respectful... BWwhahahahahah....
Interesting. Would that be a male?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#457323 Apr 8, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Someone died to prove love ?
There is no logic in that.
are you insinuating that the universe must operate according to your limited & pip-squeek idea of "logic"???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457324 Apr 8, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Citation please - that shows an increase in martyrs from the 1st and 2nd centuries.
just calculate the #'s of people divided by those who claim christianity behind the bamboo and islam blocked countries do the math!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457325 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don’t seem to understand is that you are implying to her that God is punishing her for a gift not yet given. You have no idea where she is in life or what she has put into it, how dare you attempt to make such a claim as to the knowledge of what she needs, to personally know God?
why don't YOU preach the Gospel of salvation here, instead of just being a 'nice' enabler to people who are perishing???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457326 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to devalue others beliefs while claming superiority? Even with what you post on here, I have *never* questioned your faith….have you ever stopped to ask yourself why? Yet here you sit claiming to be a “mature Christian“, as you insult Christians and non-Christians alike then fall back on the old “It’s not me and my words your upset with” routine. It *is* your words folks are upset with, you are clearly a stumbling block and don’t even seem to see it. J/L is a Christian that has said she is new to the faith and questioning things,*how dare* you take it upon yourself to attempt to belittle her into thinking that her faith in God is worth denying, because you said something she found offensive?
In your above comment you are telling her to deny Christ because she found your words offensive….please reread my prior sentence several times, let it sink in.
You are shouting out for reproach from all of us here regardless of what we believe/think, why? What are you looking for from us?
"I have *never* questioned your faith..."

if you did question 'my faith' i'd tell you the same thing i told lucy; that it's worthless.

our faith needs to be in God and in His Christ alone. when it is no one & nothing should be able to shake us from it.

"have faith IN GOD..." Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457327 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it several times before I first responded to it Wasup...hoping that I misunderstood it. I don't believe that I did. As I have continued reading...there were others that understood it the same way that I did.
The problem is not mine Wasup...it is entirely yours and your need "win" at all costs...even if that cost is at the expense of someone that right now does not need to read your garbage.
Your olive branch that you offered her to begin with quickly wilted...
you're coming from an accusatory perspective and therefore anyone standing for God will never get your benefit-of-doubt, but will always receive the opposite from you. that's why i've given up trying to reason with you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457329 Apr 8, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
I'm a believer.
<quoted text>
You and any kind of truth are diametrically opposed.
You are a liar, a hypocrite, and just an all-around evil piece of shit.
umm....according to you, would it be appropriate for me to say "f-off and die, witch"?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Thinking 63,194
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Steve III 653,560
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr crystal 973,527
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr DebraE 106,460
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,807
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web