“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#456993 Apr 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke no words opposing your god...I spoke words opposing you. You might think there is no difference between you and your god but I believe you to be wrong in that presumption.
If you or your wife...possibly your children if you have any...were to be afflicted with a medical condition...or worse...your god would be punishing you? Or does he only punish those that do not call themselves Christian? Is that your belief?
I know Christian women that have had breast cancer...were they too being punished by your god?
What about the children that have cancer...is that punishment for their choices or did your god punish the children for the choices of their parents?
it's consistantly evil of you to accuse me of insinuating that God punishes people with illness.

i insist that we/people, like all things in nature, reap what/where we sow.

go back and read what i said.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456994 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must tell you that you have inspired me to deny my faith. Many times.
then 'your faith' must be worth denying

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456995 Apr 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you don't "know God". That would actually be classified as blasphemy, as you show you have the same knowledge as "God" and we know that is untrue based upon Christianity standards and fundamentals - "all fall short of God".
Please stop lying.
<quoted text>
Through knowledge, learning, and just being myself. It must be all part of "God's plan".
<quoted text>
You haven't talked truthfully of "Him" yet, what makes you think that will change?
"First off, you don't "know God". That would actually be classified as blasphemy"

hey dummy - whatcha think it is that angers unbelievers so much so that they're compelled to martyr believers???

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#456996 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are retard.
Paul spent only a few days with the Real Apostles according his own words. He also testifies to fighting with them.
Paul pretty much declared himself an Apostle, told the real Apostles they were liars and set up his own Roman Pagan religion.
Note that Paul was responsible for at least one Apostle's death and probably others as well.
I know you hate Jesus Christ, Paul, and christians everywhere... including Bro. Clownie! we all love you G...even if I were to throw a beating on that @ss!! I would still love you...ya hear me boy

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#456998 Apr 5, 2013
Popeyes's

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456999 Apr 5, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is your olive branch back. So christians don't get sick?
you're not understanding me:(

here you are very sick and seemingly poverty stricken, but yet you continue to deny the One who died to prove that He loves you and is willing to come to your rescue.

i'm not saying that you're sick because of this or that you wouldn't be sick if you believed. i am, however, saying that you'll never know if you could get healthy unless you humble yourself and ask the One who's more than willing to help.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#457000 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>then 'your faith' must be worth denying
Figures
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457001 Apr 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There have been times I nearly liked Clownie.
Then, there's now.
Yeah, one kind of has to feel sorry for clownie.
He thinks that he holds the answers to the complicated unfolding of what is known as life when in actuality he holds a suitcase full of noisemakers.

I overlook his sarcastic insulting statements due to his totally lacking knowledge in sheer ignorance.

Damn, lol, I used to be one of those clowns.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457002 Apr 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Good to see you.
as you also, chess
:)
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457003 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the author of Hebrews, The Holy Spirit, DOES speak of the virgin birth, only not specifically in His book of Hebrews although the whole of the message is all about JESUS, who was born of a virgin;)
LOL

IOW, another identifiable christian blooper of many that tries to put the pieces of a puzzle that just don't fit.
The cult that you are a member of is clearly transparent.

You poor thing.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457004 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what other 'human' do you know who was born of a virgin, ruled the wind and the waves, cast out every devil He encountered with a word, healed every afflicted person He encountered, turned water to wine raised the dead...etc???:)
Chris Angel?
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457005 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hon, you're correct to resent how rome attempted to hijack and subvert christianity, but it did NOT succeed and i'm living proof;)
Again, waaasssup, you fail to comprehend the development of your own institution.

Without the intervention of Rome, you would most likely be a pagan.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#457006 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen - you seem to have succombed to the classic mistake of looking to and trusting people over looking to and trusting God/Jesus. you were offended by this as has EVERYONE else been when they were less mature in the faith, including me.
the differece between us is that you never allowed yourself to grow and mature as a Christian, but instead invested in paganism and unbelief and you seem to be reaping the fruits of your choice.
i'm not saying this to be cruel, but as a matter-of-fact, because
it's never too late to repent and make right choices:-)
How typically christian; trying to take advantage of someone who is emotionally vulberable to try to win a convert.

You are one despicable piece of $h!t.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457007 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that according to your religion, "Hebrews" was written by Paul, right ?
Do you even know what "Hebrews" is ?
I didn't think so.
Wassss doesn't believe his own religion.
He's living proof of it...lol

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#457008 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
spreading antichrist propoganda and promoting a sarcastic attitude against the world's only Cure/Salvation IS most certainly 'harming others', friend!
"no one lives and dies onto themselves" Paul(?)
You deserve to be hated. You are scum.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457009 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hon, the devil is the original black sheep asshole of the universe and you can see his corrupted fruit in the aspects of the world that believes his lies. he's just God's lil pawn now to help you understand how much you need leave his ways and turn to The Savior:)
Christian rhetoric.
Quantity with no Quality.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457010 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
don't take this personally, but i need to mark boundaries with folks here now & then:
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!;)
LOL

Why all the exclamation marks?
Is it insecurity mixed with doubt?
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457011 Apr 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well then, let's believe together rather than you oppose me when i talk gospel truth!:)
I cannot parallel you.
You're an unbeliever.
You're living proof of it.
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

#457012 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're the devil ?
ROFLMAO
LOL

Now THAT was funny.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#457013 Apr 5, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
IOW, another identifiable christian blooper of many that tries to put the pieces of a puzzle that just don't fit.
The cult that you are a member of is clearly transparent.
You poor thing.
the pieces indeed do fit! God hides precious truth not FROM us but FOR us, other wise if it were easily visable & common it wouldn't be 'precious'.

do you have something better that you could share with the class?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Student 38,685
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 9 min bacon hater 1,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 542,014
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Catcher1 738,564
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min bacon hater 95,409
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Classic 1,805
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 37 min a pod lover 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 259,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 600,977
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••