|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we understand that you've chosen not to benefit from the Christ of God, mac; have it your way.....
You claim a deity.

I await evidence.
Huh

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm, who do you think decided how to put the bible together....
Duh. Who ever God wanted to.
What do you think a God could get done?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He will regret his nutty choice.. its up to him...
Clownie, I used to nearly like you.

Now I don't.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have struggled with a response to this...my thoughts have gone from anger to disbelief...now I am just sad. Sad that another human being could be this cruel.
I guess I am hoping that you didn't mean it the way it came across to me. I would hope that no one would be so unkind.
I wanted to blame it on your "faith"...yet my thoughts turned to NS4...not only would she never say such cruel words...I do not believe that she would ever even think them.
My question is...how can the two of you (you and NS4) believe in the same god? I am not sure that you do...how could the two of you see God so differently if he is the same?
it's not my fault that you find yourself on the opposite side of truth and therefore it's painful for you.

i'm not here, as others are, to enable you in your rebellion against God. instead, i'm here to give you the painful prognosis that you're dying, but that there is indeed is a Remedy/Redeemer for your malignant disease.

YOU are the one doing cruel harm to our fellow humankind by opposing the only Good God!

get thee behind me satan/Annie; you seek only to temporarily appease, but i seek "Life and that more Abundant" in Christ!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You claim a deity.
I await evidence.
you've already rejected the evidence that's been good enough for millions from the beginning of time. your choice, your future.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, I used to nearly like you.
Now I don't.
brother clown made the right choice to be rejected from those who reject God and to be accepted into the Beloved Body of Christ.

it's never too late to repent and do the same!:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not my fault that you find yourself on the opposite side of truth and therefore it's painful for you.
i'm not here, as others are, to enable you in your rebellion against God. instead, i'm here to give you the painful prognosis that you're dying, but that there is indeed is a Remedy/Redeemer for your malignant disease.
YOU are the one doing cruel harm to our fellow humankind by opposing the only Good God!
get thee behind me satan/Annie; you seek only to temporarily appease, but i seek "Life and that more Abundant" in Christ!!!
I spoke no words opposing your god...I spoke words opposing you. You might think there is no difference between you and your god but I believe you to be wrong in that presumption.

If you or your wife...possibly your children if you have any...were to be afflicted with a medical condition...or worse...your god would be punishing you? Or does he only punish those that do not call themselves Christian? Is that your belief?

I know Christian women that have had breast cancer...were they too being punished by your god?

What about the children that have cancer...is that punishment for their choices or did your god punish the children for the choices of their parents?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>it's not my fault that you find yourself on the opposite side of truth and therefore it's painful for you.

Well, I must tell you that you have inspired me to deny my faith. Many times.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you've already rejected the evidence that's been good enough for millions from the beginning of time. your choice, your future.....
What evidence?
Huh

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have struggled with a response to this...my thoughts have gone from anger to disbelief...now I am just sad. Sad that another human being could be this cruel.
I guess I am hoping that you didn't mean it the way it came across to me. I would hope that no one would be so unkind.
I wanted to blame it on your "faith"...yet my thoughts turned to NS4...not only would she never say such cruel words...I do not believe that she would ever even think them.
My question is...how can the two of you (you and NS4) believe in the same god? I am not sure that you do...how could the two of you see God so differently if he is the same?
You seem to struggle with a lot of things...
Addiction to food, weight loss, etc.
A pattern, perhaps?
Huh

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke no words opposing your god...I spoke words opposing you. You might think there is no difference between you and your god but I believe you to be wrong in that presumption.
If you or your wife...possibly your children if you have any...were to be afflicted with a medical condition...or worse...your god would be punishing you? Or does he only punish those that do not call themselves Christian? Is that your belief?
I know Christian women that have had breast cancer...were they too being punished by your god?
What about the children that have cancer...is that punishment for their choices or did your god punish the children for the choices of their parents?
Blow it out your ass, fatty.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Others think that it may a source...."
those of us who know God understand it to be subversive & satanic propoganda.
First off, you don't "know God". That would actually be classified as blasphemy, as you show you have the same knowledge as "God" and we know that is untrue based upon Christianity standards and fundamentals - "all fall short of God".

Please stop lying.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>a new age/mystic occultist thinks he's an authority on the Word of God which he's rejected, HOW???
Through knowledge, learning, and just being myself. It must be all part of "God's plan".
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>stick to crystals, tarrot cards and other nonsense, pal, and those of us who love God will talk truthfuly of God;)
You haven't talked truthfully of "Him" yet, what makes you think that will change?
Huh

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must tell you that you have inspired me to deny my faith. Many times.
Drug addiction. It ain't pretty, folks.
Huh

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
You come across as the village idiot's dumber brother. 4611
New day, new sockpuppet.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen - you seem to have succombed to the classic mistake of looking to and trusting people over looking to and trusting God/Jesus. you were offended by this as has EVERYONE else been when they were less mature in the faith, including me.
the differece between us is that you never allowed yourself to grow and mature as a Christian, but instead invested in paganism and unbelief and you seem to be reaping the fruits of your choice.
i'm not saying this to be cruel, but as a matter-of-fact, because
it's never too late to repent and make right choices:-)
And here is your olive branch back. So christians don't get sick?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie, I used to nearly like you.
Now I don't.
mac ... your buddy, Clownie the Travel Agent has booked your next vacation to the Land of Reality. Bro. Clownie knows you never did have a good time there, but, maybe the third time is a charm. Your cruises on the Sea of Delusion has you totally dazed and confused & contipated... get over yo bad self..

Bro. Clownie

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God....
Those are Paul's words written long before any opf the texts in the NT were even written.
He was talking about the Hebrew Scriptures AKA Old Testament.

You are getting more ignorant with every post.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are Paul's words written long before any opf the texts in the NT were even written.
He was talking about the Hebrew Scriptures AKA Old Testament.
You are getting more ignorant with every post.
What Paul preached was not only the same as the other apostles, but was sanctioned by them because he was with them.
Bro. Clownie

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>What Paul preached was not only the same as the other apostles, but was sanctioned by them because he was with them.
Bro. Clownie
You are retard.

Paul spent only a few days with the Real Apostles according his own words. He also testifies to fighting with them.

Paul pretty much declared himself an Apostle, told the real Apostles they were liars and set up his own Roman Pagan religion.

Note that Paul was responsible for at least one Apostle's death and probably others as well.
_Olive_

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Dog = goD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 430,961 - 430,980 of440,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joyful8118 720,064
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Godchild 114,964
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 256,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min USA Born 532,385
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Clearwater 172,243
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 21 min Just Wondering 8,190
should husbands & wives spank each other for se... (Mar '12) 49 min Mrotk 8
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••