|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor I work for is going to give me a micro loan XD HAPPY DANCE
I've no idea what a micro loan is but I am very glad it worked out, best to do these types of tests right away. My thoughts and best wishes are with you <3

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Yannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen,
I am SO very sorry for your situation, but let me tell you. God is real - more real than anything you can see, hear, smell, or touch. I will begin praying for you to the One and Only God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Alpha and the Omega, the Everlasting Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ, and for His miraculous intervention in your life. He promises to found of you if only you will seek. Listen sister, for your own sake, look to Him for healing. It is your only hope in this life and in the next. Do not harden your heart and believe as the world believes. It is lost and dying. You don't have to be.
Thank you for the sentiment, but just to clear up some stuff, I was raised Christian by choice. My parents were agnostic so they did not support church. I went there on my own every Sunday. I was in the choir and everything.:D The problem began as me being a very naturally curious and attentive child. I would see the people sitting with me in the pews praising Jesus and being holier than thou, and be anything but when away from the pews. I went to a different church. I questioned why they had to re-baptize me (being young, I didn't know what the church was called that I went to before). They told me they had to make sure it's done right.

Then this twice baptized child went to high school. That year, I got a choice of electives so I happened to chose ancient mythology. I was intrigued and enthralled with the class. I was absolutely fascinated with ancient Egyptology and began to draw very clear delineations between Ra and Jesus. From there, it was over. You don't "convert" to atheism. You just learn.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Batholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>Most PPs don't provide abortion services. Only 5% of PPs budget goes to abortions and none of that is from taxpayer money. It is just a disgusting ploy to control women. Just like all Abrahamic religions. How any woman, or loving man, could follow such drivel is astounding.
RAmen!
Huh

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

<quoted text>Studies have proven that obsession with homosexuality is almost definitively an indicator that the obsession masks desires to engage in homosexuality. For the last week, or so, at least 75% of your posts have illustrated your obsession with homosexuality. Please use a condom.
Thanks for proving that... by mentioning 'homosexuality' three times in one post.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've no idea what a micro loan is but I am very glad it worked out, best to do these types of tests right away. My thoughts and best wishes are with you <3
I was elated when he told me. Such a huge relief!
Huh

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

<quoted text>Thanka for reinforcing that your life is worthless, chained to Topix, and obsessed with nobodies.
I see your chain still reaches to the keyboard...
Huh

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Micro loans are the cute for cancer?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was elated when he told me. Such a huge relief!
That is fantastic :D
Huh

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I woke up with three lumps betwixt my nethers. I did a self exam ination. The middle lump was a mushy mass, but as the exam continued, it grew eight times its initial size and mastitised into a rock hard mass. It exploded mid exam and returned to it's initial size. I'm ok. Thanks.

Oh, and no micro loan.
Yannia

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the sentiment, but just to clear up some stuff, I was raised Christian by choice. My parents were agnostic so they did not support church. I went there on my own every Sunday. I was in the choir and everything.:D The problem began as me being a very naturally curious and attentive child. I would see the people sitting with me in the pews praising Jesus and being holier than thou, and be anything but when away from the pews. I went to a different church. I questioned why they had to re-baptize me (being young, I didn't know what the church was called that I went to before). They told me they had to make sure it's done right.
Then this twice baptized child went to high school. That year, I got a choice of electives so I happened to chose ancient mythology. I was intrigued and enthralled with the class. I was absolutely fascinated with ancient Egyptology and began to draw very clear delineations between Ra and Jesus. From there, it was over. You don't "convert" to atheism. You just learn.
And I've learned that Jesus Christ is as real as you and I - or more so. You've simply been misled ... but I'll still pray for you, not only to be healed,but also cured of your spiritual blindness. Much love in Christ!

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Micro loans are the cute for cancer?
No, I needed a micro loan to get the diagnostic testing I need to see what is going on in there. But what an awesome world this would be if that were the case!

Since: Apr 13

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Very poetic, but it still does not change anything, He is there, And he speaks for himself, So I pray he will come to you, and he will, If you ignore the signs, that's up to you, Peace and God bless, In Jesus Name.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Yannia wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've learned that Jesus Christ is as real as you and I - or more so. You've simply been misled ... but I'll still pray for you, not only to be healed,but also cured of your spiritual blindness. Much love in Christ!
You are free to do as you wish as long as it does not harm others Yannia.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
I woke up with three lumps betwixt my nethers. I did a self exam ination. The middle lump was a mushy mass, but as the exam continued, it grew eight times its initial size and mastitised into a rock hard mass. It exploded mid exam and returned to it's initial size. I'm ok. Thanks.
Oh, and no micro loan.
I'm trying to imagine what exactly it takes to become what you are.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

chrishpromorewards wrote:
Very poetic, but it still does not change anything, He is there, And he speaks for himself, So I pray he will come to you, and he will, If you ignore the signs, that's up to you, Peace and God bless, In Jesus Name.
Magical incantations.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Huh wrote:
Oh, and no micro loan.
Implode. Mushily of course.
Yannia

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to do as you wish as long as it does not harm others Yannia.
As are you, Hagen. I wish you nothing but the very, very best this life and the next have to offer. I hope you find both physical and spiritual healing.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Hagen wrote:
3. Odin has just as much power as any other god. None.
Yannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagen,
I am SO very sorry for your situation, but let me tell you. God is real - more real than anything you can see, hear, smell, or touch. I will begin praying for you to the One and Only God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Alpha and the Omega, the Everlasting Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ, and for His miraculous intervention in your life. He promises to found of you if only you will seek. Listen sister, for your own sake, look to Him for healing. It is your only hope in this life and in the next. Do not harden your heart and believe as the world believes. It is lost and dying. You don't have to be.
Would you two like to be part of a "prayer experiment"?

Very simple to do, well, if you can be honest.

Are you up for a challenge?

We can begin today!

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Too bad your god is powerless against famine and disease.
Yannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you blame God for what is man's fault. Remember, His idea was the Garden of Eden. Man, in his infinite wisdom (ah-hem) decided he knew better. Enter sin...
Free will is now considered a sin?

You are confused.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen this new story:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/03/27/scie...

You may be one of the lucky ones to be part of a worldwide endeavor to eradicate this evil.

My thoughts are with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

369 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessarily so 722,132
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Just Think 115,607
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 224,613
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 12 min Vendzilla 148
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min GOLTI 4,911
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min DescreteEuroWhitey 433
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 41 min Johnny 1,616
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••