Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#456835 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
On WSJLM
It happens all the time.
Christian on Christian bashing.
It would have been happening over there again a few weeks ago if atheists hadn't shown up to divert the anger outward.
Really?

I'd thought it was here. I put it on my calendar.

Not that it matters much - I regard Judaism, Christianity and Islam as minor subsets (subsects?) of the same delusion.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#456836 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
Not that it matters much - I regard Judaism, Christianity and Islam as minor subsets (subsects?) of the same delusion.
It began with the Sumerians 6000 years ago. It's been dividing and reinventing itself ever since.

It is an evolutionary tale. <smile>

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#456837 Apr 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm sorry your husband the attorney has no money for your diagnostics.
2. I've never heard of not eating anything for two weeks.
3. You prayed, "Odin be willing"---is that a deity who actually has the power to heal you?
4. Now it's Dean Heller's fault? And who is Dean Heller?
1. My husband? LOL I think you have be confused with someone else.
2. I could afford the tests if I stopped eating. Among other things, stop paying rent, stop paying bills, etc... I'm sure you'll catch on.
3. Odin has just as much power as any other god. None.
4. Dean Heller is a Nevada Senator. He has made an all out assault on Planned Parenthood, even though Planned Parenthood in Reno does not provide abortion services.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#456838 Apr 4, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry Hagen.
I've always adored/admired you from afar.....
May 'good' news be in your future.
Let's Hope!
Thank you Mishka. I'm crossing my fingers and toes. Trying to take the advice I got on here from friends and just stay positive.:D

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#456839 Apr 4, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
2. I could afford the tests if I stopped eating. Among other things, stop paying rent, stop paying bills, etc... I'm sure you'll catch on.
4. Dean Heller is a Nevada Senator. He has made an all out assault on Planned Parenthood, even though Planned Parenthood in Reno does not provide abortion services.
Hi :) how's it all going? Did you get finance?
Yannia

Washington, DC

#456841 Apr 4, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>...3. Odin has just as much power as any other god. None.
Hagen,

I am SO very sorry for your situation, but let me tell you. God is real - more real than anything you can see, hear, smell, or touch. I will begin praying for you to the One and Only God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Alpha and the Omega, the Everlasting Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ, and for His miraculous intervention in your life. He promises to found of you if only you will seek. Listen sister, for your own sake, look to Him for healing. It is your only hope in this life and in the next. Do not harden your heart and believe as the world believes. It is lost and dying. You don't have to be.

Since: Apr 13

Mount Juliet, TN

#456842 Apr 4, 2013
I will tell you this, Jesus is real, You never felt the presence, because it is not free, You have to fight for it, I tell you this, God will show himself to you, If you ask, Ask for a specific sign, and you will get it, Ask with an open heart, He resists the proud, I have not felt God's presence until I was 23 years old, and He came knocking on my door, I promise you he is there, There is no doubt, Just ask, and you will recieve the answer. God bless you homie, I know how you feel, peace in Jesus Name

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#456843 Apr 4, 2013
Yannia, what about all the christians who pray........but still die from cancer? Our dear friend roadrunner past away in nov. She prayed. Prayers get answered at the same rate cooncidences happen.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456844 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
It was here. April 4th. Duststorm vs Discerner. Du du duh. As usual, G-O-D is clueless.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456845 Apr 4, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the nap.
Thanka for reinforcing that your life is worthless, chained to Topix, and obsessed with nobodies.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456846 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
On this thread?
Yes.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456847 Apr 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like G_O_D and LucyJu against Chess Jurist. Or, X against G_O_D. Or, Huh against G_O_D.
Actually, nothing like that at all, but, then again, it's been fully demonstrated that you're not very bright. The five you mention above all have differing belief systems. The actors on April 4th were all self-described Christians. There is zero similarity.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456848 Apr 4, 2013
babysan wrote:
Not this Huh. The gay one.
Studies have proven that obsession with homosexuality is almost definitively an indicator that the obsession masks desires to engage in homosexuality. For the last week, or so, at least 75% of your posts have illustrated your obsession with homosexuality. Please use a condom.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456849 Apr 4, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Most PPs don't provide abortion services. Only 5% of PPs budget goes to abortions and none of that is from taxpayer money. It is just a disgusting ploy to control women. Just like all Abrahamic religions. How any woman, or loving man, could follow such drivel is astounding.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456850 Apr 4, 2013
chrishpromorewards wrote:
I will tell you this, Jesus is real, You never felt the presence, because it is not free, You have to fight for it, I tell you this, God will show himself to you, If you ask, Ask for a specific sign, and you will get it, Ask with an open heart, He resists the proud, I have not felt God's presence until I was 23 years old, and He came knocking on my door, I promise you he is there, There is no doubt, Just ask, and you will recieve the answer. God bless you homie, I know how you feel, peace in Jesus Name
An open heart would lead to death like an open pool pump would lead to an empty pool.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#456853 Apr 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the nap.
It must be strange to actually say that to another person and not hear it from your spouse.
Yannia

Washington, DC

#456854 Apr 4, 2013
And there is no such thing as coincidence. That's the world's term, but God says He "orders our footsteps" and puts the right people in our lives at just the right time to serve His purposes, which (more often than not) are attempts to get our attention. God desires that none of us should perish - no not one.
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#456855 Apr 4, 2013
Yannia wrote:
And there is no such thing as coincidence. That's the world's term, but God says He "orders our footsteps" and puts the right people in our lives at just the right time to serve His purposes, which (more often than not) are attempts to get our attention. God desires that none of us should perish - no not one.
Too bad your god is powerless against famine and disease.
Yannia

Washington, DC

#456856 Apr 4, 2013
Batholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad your god is powerless against famine and disease.
Too bad you blame God for what is man's fault. Remember, His idea was the Garden of Eden. Man, in his infinite wisdom (ah-hem) decided he knew better. Enter sin...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#456857 Apr 4, 2013
Batholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>It was here. April 4th. Duststorm vs Discerner. Du du duh. As usual, G-O-D is clueless.
It was massively entertaining.

How many angels can dance on what again?

ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Clearwater 739,790
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min KiMare 95,524
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Clearwater 173,745
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Just Think 227,689
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Versatile 873
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 1 hr raj 37
xxx(ngoanana o nyoo e metsi) (Apr '10) 2 hr ohk 17
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr truth 542,873
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search