“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#456626 Apr 3, 2013
Hagen wrote:
Hi everyone. Trolls and real people.
I don't know where else to share, knowing I can't share with family and friends but here I go.
I found a lump two Mondays ago. Money dictates I had to wait until today to get it checked out.
The doctor didn't find one lump. He found three. With my family history, he ordered mammograms plus ultrasounds immediately. I told him I don't have any money like that (the price for one breast without US was 257) for two weeks (WITHOUT EATING), and even that was not the complete exam I needed.
3 out of 4 women (mom and aunts) had breast cancer.
I am scared.
I am scared that the tests that I have to get finance for will not be good (Odin be willing, I will get approved for moneys.)
I am scared that I cannot afford to survive this.
Thanks to religious initiatives, I can't even get any help with mammos, cancer testing or any other further treatment that I may need thanks to Dean Heller's assault on womens' healthcare.
I told my doctor I had to wait two weeks to even test one breast. He told me, that's too long to wait.
I am sad. I am enraged. I have worked in the medical industry for 16 years and not only am I not provided benefits, I certainly can't afford them. And based on this history, family and familiar, I can't even share this information, lest I pull on the heart strings of friends and family unduly financially or emotionally compromising others. That is not even worth it to me.
I can only "pray" READ hope that if my kitty outlives me, he will be spoiled and pampered.
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

keeping you close to my heart and in my thoughts. sending you positive healing energy.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#456627 Apr 3, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
What could total strangers in an internet chatroom even hope to do for you....
Offer an ear to hear, a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on.

I pity you if you can't grasp that.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#456628 Apr 3, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Are you calling teachings by Jesus - anti-god?
I knew it - you aren't any "Christian" - just a poser, and probably because your Mom is telling you to be one.
Bummer.
<quoted text>
More non-answers.
Are you calling teachings by Jesus - anti-god?"
i am calling the non-biblical & mystic's versions of the gospels (like go-thomas) anti-god and pro-satanic.

got a prob w/dat???

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#456629 Apr 3, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, excuse my scepticism. Is this the place for this?
What could total strangers in an internet chatroom even hope to do for you... EXCEPT offer our prayers? I will choose to call you out.
Please, keep us abreast of the situation.
fcuk off christurd.

typical christurd behavior. when someone needs help, even if it is just a shoulder..you christurds show your true character.

is this what your jesus would have done. i am surprised one of you christurds don't tell her its karma.

and you wonder why you are regarded as vile and evil.

i will say it again, fcuk you christurd.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456630 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Citation please.
citation = EVERYTHING THE NEW AGE LEADER SAYS;)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#456631 Apr 3, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
Dear Hagen, it has not escaped me that only 2 people on this entire thread offered you any condolence.
Those of us registered her scan send private messages. Many of us know each other off of here as well.

You aren't very bright, are you ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#456633 Apr 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i am calling the non-biblical & mystic's versions of the gospels (like go-thomas) anti-god and pro-satanic.
got a prob w/dat???
You can call a skunk a rose, too. It doesn't change anything.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456634 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Citation please.
ooops sorry - thought you were asking for a citation for something else. the citation for God's enemies becoming His footstool is found in Ps 110, but it is elaborated on in Heb 10:12,13:

"But this Man(Jesus), after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool"

you're welcome!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456635 Apr 3, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.
Jesus never claimed to be a god.
It's a pure politician's way of deceiving and manipulating.
Vote for me and I'll set you free.
And so they did.
JESUS IS GOD!!!

how else could a perfect sacrafice be made for the forgiveness of all sin???

this is not just a theory for those od us who've been born again.

you're welcomed to simply believe and live too!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456636 Apr 3, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dippy, christianity IS derived from the Roman Empirical pagan junk.
sorry, but not me; i've renounced my affiliations with rome and actually got baptized as an adult into the Living Body of Christ!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456637 Apr 3, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, waaasoup.
You shouldn't tell lies.
The devil is gonna get you.
the devil lost his power over me when i got born again.
why do you feel the need to follow him in his rebellion against God/Christ???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456638 Apr 3, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that Jesus was actually a carpenter?
No evidence, just hearsay.
hon - it's the difference between choosing to be a believer rather than an unbeliever. i choose to believe that God is able to preserve His Word/Truth to all generations.

why do you choose to be an unbeliever?:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#456639 Apr 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!!!
how else could a perfect sacrafice be made for the forgiveness of all sin???....
By killing a single goat once a year according to you Bible.(Lev. 16)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456640 Apr 3, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to be a lesbian but no longer am. Does that mean that I never was one?
Give this some thought, heathen.
i want you on our side and i think i can get you there:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#456641 Apr 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not just a theory for those od us who've been born again....
Correct. It is the doctrine of the RCC.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#456642 Apr 3, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, excuse my scepticism. Is this the place for this?
What could total strangers in an internet chatroom even hope to do for you... EXCEPT offer our prayers? I will choose to call you out.
Please, keep us abreast of the situation.
I had to tell someone. My aunt is dying from her breast cancer. If this is nothing, I can't imagine what my mom would go through just thinking I have it for two weeks.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#456643 Apr 3, 2013
Artemis_Sucking wrote:
Dear Hagen, it has not escaped me that only 2 people on this entire thread offered you any condolence.
I have gotten some private messages but thank you for your concern.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456644 Apr 3, 2013
Hagen wrote:
Hi everyone. Trolls and real people.
I don't know where else to share, knowing I can't share with family and friends but here I go.
I found a lump two Mondays ago. Money dictates I had to wait until today to get it checked out.
The doctor didn't find one lump. He found three. With my family history, he ordered mammograms plus ultrasounds immediately. I told him I don't have any money like that (the price for one breast without US was 257) for two weeks (WITHOUT EATING), and even that was not the complete exam I needed.
3 out of 4 women (mom and aunts) had breast cancer.
I am scared.
I am scared that the tests that I have to get finance for will not be good (Odin be willing, I will get approved for moneys.)
I am scared that I cannot afford to survive this.
Thanks to religious initiatives, I can't even get any help with mammos, cancer testing or any other further treatment that I may need thanks to Dean Heller's assault on womens' healthcare.
I told my doctor I had to wait two weeks to even test one breast. He told me, that's too long to wait.
I am sad. I am enraged. I have worked in the medical industry for 16 years and not only am I not provided benefits, I certainly can't afford them. And based on this history, family and familiar, I can't even share this information, lest I pull on the heart strings of friends and family unduly financially or emotionally compromising others. That is not even worth it to me.
I can only "pray" READ hope that if my kitty outlives me, he will be spoiled and pampered.
hi Hagen -

i know that because of our contrary position and philosophies we've had some differences, but i want you to know how sorry i am to hear your report.

i don't want to say the wrong thing or even offer an unsolicited prayer, but please say the word, either by 'public' or private response and i'll do what i can for you.

i trully want to be your friend in your time of need.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#456645 Apr 3, 2013
Artemis_Rising wrote:
Artemis_Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you act like it? Is it because you don't even believe that shit yourself?
<quoted text>
Don't you know? You need to ask a **witch** how you're supposed to ask??
Start off by being a little more respectful to this god that you claim to believe in. Try following its supposed teachings, why don't you? How about,'help me to find the strength within myself to represent you properly and provide a decent example?'
<quoted text>
"Now, get the fuck outta my way and lemme paaaaaarrrrrrtyyyyyyy!!"
<quoted text>
Piss poor.
<quoted text>
I can't hate something that does not exist; don't you fucking understand that, moron??
Counter question: How about you prove that you don't hate the Goddess by going away and not caring about what Pagans say?
<quoted text>
That's all you care about.
<quoted text>
1. Bullshit.
2. Even in spirit, you don't believe that any more than I do.
<quoted text>
And you're a sphincter.
<quoted text>
You need to grow up.
you try to come-off so tuff, but deep down you're really just a scared girl. that's okay tho cuz scared girls are valid people too:)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#456646 Apr 3, 2013
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boom Beach Hack 2015 2 min kanha panda 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessari... 794,325
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 567,665
# 1 Interracial Dating Site for Interracial sin... 1 hr chicagodating 4
Interracial Dating in Chicago, Chicago Interrac... 1 hr interracialchicag... 4
gigolo 1 hr hardii53f63db 1
# 1 Interracial Dating Chicago- Interracial Dat... 1 hr lovechicago 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr lightbeamrider 514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web