Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#457434 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<<Hugs>> Any news?
Tomorrow I get the girls squished between two metal plates and shot full of radiation D: Not looking forward to this. Although it reminds me of a comedian skit I saw years ago when a woman said that after they are done, you have to roll your tit back up and stuff it into your bra.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457435 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry….I cant really respond to this because I don’t understand your beliefs. You are calling me to the carpet for my beliefs as a Christian while claiming that you hate what Christianity is….all the while claiming to be a Christian. I think you are confused.
You are so full of shit.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457436 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow I get the girls squished between two metal plates and shot full of radiation D: Not looking forward to this. Although it reminds me of a comedian skit I saw years ago when a woman said that after they are done, you have to roll your tit back up and stuff it into your bra.
Reel in the drama, mamma. Mammograms have killed zero people. Zero.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457437 Apr 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster, Blackbwoy, a.k.a., BossDrop and probably a few other names, used to claim Chris Angel was evidence that magic was real.
You are proof that stupidity is real.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457438 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? I am worried about the pain from getting my tits squished you ass hat.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#457439 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
:P I am so sorry you are having to go through this…you know where I am if you need me <<hugs>> Mom joked about being a nightlight due to radiation….She still kinda glows ;O)

Ann Arbor, MI

#457440 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shit.
Good to know, thank you.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457441 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
…The cluelessness is strong in this one Obi one….
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457442 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
When Kait types directly to me she is respectful. When she types directly to you she is not. She knows I am a Christian and has been reading me post here (and on other threads) for some time….not once has she poked a stick at me.
My now stock response to you when it comes to Nazi Germany being:
I understand that you take issue with my opinion that it was wrong of a pastor to attempt to get his congregation to assassinate Hitler. I still do not understand why you cant get the fact that getting a congregation to murder someone, no matter how much of a monster, is wrong and goes against the Bible in many ways. That is why we have laws Waaasssuuup, so that we do not have people dishing out justice on their own terms. We have hashed this out several times now, and I realize that you see me as a smiley-faced, hand-wringing, doormat of a Christian and that is just fine by me.
As for the punching bag scenario, are you kidding me? You just told me to read the Bible…….
You are full of shit.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#457443 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello GS... We meet again. No, it's true. Mammy's hurt like Hades! I honestly almost hit the last technician, and haven't been back because of it...
Picture your 'huevos' between two metal plates. and making them crepes...:/ Yikes...

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457444 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
:P I am so sorry you are having to go through this…you know where I am if you need me <<hugs>> Mom joked about being a nightlight due to radiation….She still kinda glows ;O)
LOL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#457446 Apr 8, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Mammies... Their painful... Sorry Hagen. Wish all of us ladies could bare the pain for you...

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#457447 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, I just now realized you may not have known that x-rays contain radiation. Also, putting dense flesh between two metal plates and squeezing them together can be quite painful.

Again, I do apologize making any assumptions towards your level of intelligence.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457448 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing….you are still going to attempt to justify what you said. What do you think you are going to reap by smacking at people on here? Chances are you think that you will have absolutely no consequence. How do you not see that she has *never* treated me or my belief in God and the Bible, with any kind of disrespect on here? You are being disrespectful to her, and as she responds in kind….you amp it up!
A little bit of a smacker yourself, huh?

Since: Jul 08

Akron, OH

#457449 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
Time out!!! Sorry! Mistype on my part….waaasssuup said:
<quoted text>
Not that he hates Christians, just Christianity.
Link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Moral of the story: Don't mess with No Stress.

Akron, OH

#457450 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Chess…I somehow missed this the other day. Thank You!! It has been a crazy few days lol…decided to get into the celebration this year, as they don’t go away no matter how hard I try to ignore them for some reason ;O)
Tell me about it.
Gut Stomper

Los Angeles, CA

#457451 Apr 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know, thank you.
It is just that it is so obvious to the rest of us. Your pride blinds you to the truth, but trust me, your hypocrisy is tangible at this point.

Akron, OH

#457452 Apr 8, 2013
Strega Reject Re tard wrote:
<quoted text>
The soreness of my ass is a sweet abomination!
Thank you, Marlowe!
Maybe if you didn't talk out of it so much, that wouldn't be an issue.

Akron, OH

#457453 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proof that stupidity is real.
Correct: I regularly prove you're stupid.

Ann Arbor, MI

#457454 Apr 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
A little bit of a smacker yourself, huh?
Just so that you are aware, I tend to be I the last to smack and the first to say, perhaps you misunderstood. Do you believe that sickness is due to what we sow in life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Here For Now 619,684
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Aura Mytha 15,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Buck Crick 983,028
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
More from around the web